Value; Jimmy Robins- I Just Can't Please You

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

my white demo was on styrene with a stick on label. I sold it to carl willingham at

the earl of doncaster hotel niter about 7years ago for £60 after some haggling.

i didnt know what to price it at coz i`d never seen another. last week john manship listed it at £300.

could be my old copy as he`s selling some of carls records. ive only seen 1 other copy and it was a bit beat up. Is the issue definately yellow. i thought it was red though i`ve never seen one

dave

Social source share

my white demo was on styrene with a stick on label. I sold it to carl willingham at

i didnt know what to price it at coz i`d never seen another. last week john manship listed it at £300.

could be my old copy as he`s selling some of carls records. ive only seen 1 other copy and it was a bit beat up. Is the issue definately yellow. i thought it was red though i`ve never seen one

dave

Think Jason posted a picture somewhere the other day?forgot what thread though wink.gif

Social source share

dave

Yeah Dave, it's yellow. Came from Southern California this week. Labels are wrongly sided. Thought i was having my leg pulled at first, but it looks pretty legit to me (like i'd know!) wicked.gif

Edited by jasonion
Social source share

thats what i like about this site. thez always somethin to learn

and did i read that ur yellow impression is reverse labeled as well

the white one i had was properly labelled. i think they are definately legit but i couldnt say

when it came out. I know it came out in 1966 on jerhart and sold very well in the states hence

the uk president release. the mica release is from 1968. I think the impression is 3rd issue and not a local

1st issue but when it stems from i dont know. what i do know is i bought it from the late great graham

williamson at his house in rawmarsh in1991 for £30 knowing full well i cud a bort it on jerhart for 10 bob.

but we all do daft things. sellin it was even dafter yes.gif

dave

Social source share

thats what i like about this site. thez always somethin to learn

and did i read that ur yellow impression is reverse labeled as well

the white one i had was properly labelled. i think they are definately legit but i couldnt say

when it came out. I know it came out in 1966 on jerhart and sold very well in the states hence

the uk president release. the mica release is from 1968. I think the impression is 3rd issue and not a local

1st issue but when it stems from i dont know. what i do know is i bought it from the late great graham

williamson at his house in rawmarsh in1991 for £30 knowing full well i cud a bort it on jerhart for 10 bob.

but we all do daft things. sellin it was even dafter yes.gif

dave

Thanks for looking into it Dave.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert