Dean Anderson - Radio Show On Now

Guest Byrney

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm really enjoying listening to this while washing the pots and pans...

Michael and Violet are spinning around as I type....

Never had you down as a weather man though Dean

Social source share

Guest Byrney

Oh Byrney you got my hopes all raised. I can just picture Dean being shut in that house.... :lol:

Think the Mug shots a Bit BB :lol:

It would be good to see him banged up for a few weeks Kirsty, we'd all see the real Dean :lol:whistling.gif:wicked:

Social source share

pee wee shuck and huey sounded rather good,I'll post the shirley + jessie tomorrow

Mick

Yeah, top tune Mick, covered up as Bel & the Blackjacks - "Don't Stop" by Dean in the early 90's. I thought the show was excellent and enjoyed the good mix of soul particularly the Grapevine Exclusives, Detroit Magnificents - "Is This A Man's Way" (same backing as Youngblood Smith) and Eddie Holman - "Sweet Memories"

Looking forward to receiving the disc, hope you anjoyed the mag?

David

Social source share

Yeah, top tune Mick, covered up as Bel & the Blackjacks - "Don't Stop" by Dean in the early 90's. I thought the show was excellent and enjoyed the good mix of soul particularly the Grapevine Exclusives, Detroit Magnificents - "Is This A Man's Way" (same backing as Youngblood Smith) and Eddie Holman - "Sweet Memories"

Looking forward to receiving the disc, hope you anjoyed the mag?

David

certainly did,off out to the post office now,should be with you tomorrow

Mick

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chris Waterman

Its Deans last radio show tonight 7pm till 9pm www.boundarysound.co.uk and it looks like he will be back every Sunday from September.

You can also catch Mark Bicknell's show tonight on Solar Radio, Sky channel 0129 www.solarradio.com 8pm til 10pm

Just remembered The Soul Connection 7pm til 9pm with Steve Fletcher & Steve Lewis on Wirefm 107.2 covering Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn, Wigan, St Helens, Manchester, Liverpool, Northwich, Wirral, Chester and www.wirefm.com

Spoilt for choice people.

Edited by Chris Waterman
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert