Tangeers - This Empty Place

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There's a version of this by Cissy Houston too on the flip of "I just don't know....." on Janus. Bit screamy for my liking but she gives it a go so fair play to her.

My copy of the Tangeers sounds about as rough as the sound clip. Are they all like that?

Good choice!

Martin

Social source share

There's a version of this by Cissy Houston too on the flip of "I just don't know....." on Janus. Bit screamy for my liking but she gives it a go so fair play to her.

My copy of the Tangeers sounds about as rough as the sound clip. Are they all like that?

Good choice!

Martin

does the dounclip sound rough? that's pretty much a mint copy, played only a few times. the odd dust click on it is all, my end anyway shades.gif .

i had 10 demo copies ages ago and they all went for about £4 each except this one. wasn't easy to sell them actually which surprised me cos it is a good record. still only 20 quids worth now i'd say though?

Superb. Haven't heard this for 20 years. Sounds even better!

glad to be of service billy unsure.gif

Social source share

Thinking about it Dan it might be down to the sound card/speakers on my pc. Just got the standard Dell ones on this machine - didn't bother to upgrade.

Great tune regardless.

Martin

funnily enough martin, i've just listened to it downloaded (as opposed to played on the stereo, cos i didn't bother before uploading it) and it sounds not too great on my pc too. mind you i don't actually know what a sound card is, so that's no surprise unsure.gif

Social source share

funnily enough martin, i've just listened to it downloaded (as opposed to played on the stereo, cos i didn't bother before uploading it) and it sounds not too great on my pc too. mind you i don't actually know what a sound card is, so that's no surprise unsure.gif

The sound quality is very high. I have a good old pair of Bose active speakers on the PC giving about 15 watts per channnel RMS. Yes, there'sa little bit of needle crackle as you get on vinyl but the amount of audio information is considerable.

Thanks once again!

Social source share

Guest SteveC

Agreed - top sound imo. Flynny sold me a demo copy a few years back. Not sure if I still have it or sold it on. Can't be more than £20.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert