The Plinston Return Is Near

That doesn't narrow it down Ganch!!! You all resemble that remark, lol. Had a few emails from first timers to the venue and just to confirm there is ample, i.e: LOADS, of free parking at the venue and next door, its dead easy to find and the Main Hall holds over 500 so plenty of room to dance. Thanks for listening, saves me sending the same reply out over and over again.

I'm doing the first hour and will spin across the board, from R&B to Northern to Modern/Crossover. So thats Stan Deveraux to Constelations to JNB to Little Milton, something for everyone to tempt them onto the dancefloor - even Toby!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Blatant attempt at bouncing us back to the top!!!! At least I'm honest, lol

Hey I've packed the record box and got all of your requests in there "O" except one - I cannot find Lenny Gamble "I'll do anything" anywhere - you sure you got the right artist there? :D:lol:

Ok Steve I had hoped not to do this before tomorrow but now, and I happen to like Tony's version by the way!!!!, I have to let the world in on the latest Plinston collectors items.....feast your eyes on the limited card edition of 'DRESS YOUR DJ' paper-dolls :lol: Taff, Pete, Sean, D'Arcy and the incredible, with no editing required we just shot him at home in his natural clothes.....Mr Steve 'Alice' Gaunori.............

post-90-1146760833.jpg

Full set posted by tomorrow

Ok Steve I had hoped not to do this before tomorrow but now, and I happen to like Tony's version by the way!!!!, I have to let the world in on the latest Plinston collectors items.....feast your eyes on the limited card edition of 'DRESS YOUR DJ' paper-dolls :D Taff, Pete, Sean, D'Arcy and the incredible, with no editing required we just shot him at home in his natural clothes.....Mr Steve 'Alice' Gaunori.............

post-90-1146760833.jpg

Full set posted by tomorrow

Ya bast'd! :D:lol:

Cya 2moro.

Guest matt tees

:lol: Let the merriment begin.....

post-90-1146776669.jpg

I'm back from my trip to new york and yes i know you are on line Mr O and you are in big and deep trouble, daff'd will not be too pleased.

I'm back from my trip to new york and yes i know you are on line Mr O and you are in big and deep trouble, daff'd will not be too pleased.

In fact you are off my christmas list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not true and everything is all lies lovee!

In fact you are off my christmas list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not true and everything is all lies lovee!

Stop Hiding I know you are there!!!!

I am not hiding, just getting things sorted for tonight mateTalking of not liking things......ladies and gents Mr Peter Burton.........

and for those that have mailed Seans will be posted before 5pm this evening, lol

Is there no stopping you man??? I expect to see some of your "Whirling Dervisher" dancing tonight m8

Guest Andy Kempster

:P er, is there no stopping me???? Ladies and gentlemen, Taffy is MORK FROM ORK!!!!....

post-90-1146834783.jpg

dont forget 2 tickets on the door for graham and myself tonight please old bean

love...roy

:yes: Behold, the almost God-like features of 'The Only Gay In The Village' and prepare yourself for the soon-to-be-legend that is Sean 'Pop Princess' Chapman...............

post-90-1146837670.jpg

OMG thats the same outfit Sean wore in NY :P:P

I Had a great night............hope everyone else enjoyed it as much !!! :D:thumbsup::D

For any interested the playlist for my spot 11:30 to 12.45 was as follows:

Silky Hargraves - Keep Loving Me - Dearborn

Shirley Lawson - One More Chance - UK Soul City

Strides - I Can Get Along -M-S Demo

Billy Hambric -She Said Goodbye - Drum

Kenny Hamber - Anything You Want -Arctic Demo

Reatha Reese - Only Lies - Dot

Falcons - Love Look In Your Eyes - Big Wheel

Soundmasters - Lonely, Lonely - Julet

Jimmy Burns - You're Gonna Miss Me - Tip Top

Showmen - A Little Bit (Of Your Love) - Jokers 3

Carol Anderson - Taking My Mind Off Love - Whip

Vondells - Hey Girl You've Changed - Airtown Custom

Arabians - (Please) Take A Chance On Me - Le Mans Demo

O'Jays - I'll Never Forget You - Imperial

Sparkles - Try Love (One More Time) - Old Town

Delettes - Look At Me - Blue Rock

Lost Soul - Secret Of Mine - Raven

Ketty Lester - Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid - UK RCA Demo

Mellow Fellows - My Baby Needs Me - Dot

Belita Woods - Magic Corner - Moira Demo

Soul Set - Will You Ever Learn - Bi-Me

Conquistadors - Sadness & Madness - Signett

Soul Communicators - Those Lonely Nights - Fee Bee

Johnnie Mae Matthews - I Have No Choice - Big Hit

James Havior - Girl, Girl, Girl - Crow

TJ Williams - Baby I Need You - Josie

Houston Outlaws - Ain't No Telling - Westbound Demo

Virgil Henry - I Ain't Sayin' Nothing New - Tamla

Belita Woods - That's When I'll Stop Loving You - Moira

Guest toby

:rolleyes: Another top night well done to all involved,ALL the dj s were on top form yet again.

for those who did'nt attend you missed a good one,again well done to all,cant wait for the next one. :lol:

Source Advert