Castle, Tooting, This Friday

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm going to try and make it, can't promise as I'm getting my cars steering looked at Friday! whistling.gif The only problem is my mechanic lives and works in the New Forest, so not too sure what time I'll be back. Plus I'll have to sweet talk the wife. :thumbsup:

Paul McKay is the guest Dj this Friday, just check out his playlist from the Dublin thread you know he'll be playing some top tunes. :thumbsup:

Edited by Supercorsa

I'm going to try and make it, can't promise as I'm getting my cars steering looked at Friday! ranting_1.gif The only problem is my mechanic lives and works in the New Forest, so not too sure what time I'll be back. Plus I'll have to sweet talk the wife. ranting_1.gif

Paul McKay is the guest Dj this Friday, just check out his playlist from the Dublin thread you know he'll be playing some top tunes. :yes:

Saw his play lists....you're not wrong....have a great night. Martin

Guest studmeister

ANYONE GOING TO THE CASTLE SOUL CLUB, TOOTING THIS FRIDAY?

ALAN

See you at my place Alan. We can take my car. Maybe Scooter Pete will turn up with his record box :thumbsup::shhh:

Andy

If you go without me again, you will be in a spot, a spot of bother :shhh:

that sounds like fighting talk to me :thumbsup:

if you didnt spend two hours tarting yourself up you could cadge a lift.....again

u interested then?

If Daves away who else is djing apart from Paul and Mike?

I think Scooter Pete from Eastbourne might be playing. He mentioned it couple of weeks ago, but who knows. Maybe Moldie & Chris will spin a few tunes?!

Alan

See you at my place Alan. We can take my car. Maybe Scooter Pete will turn up with his record box :thumbsup::shhh:

Andy

See you there Stud, will pick up your driveway consultant on the way!!

Yes Pete from Eastbourne is spinning. He's giving me a lift too what a nice chap! Means I can have a few whistling.gif

hi paul

any idea of a runnin order?

see you there

hi paul

any idea of a runnin order?

see you there

What a night!!! Another dodgy sound system, not enough people in, but good music from Scooter Pete, an excellent spots from Paul McKay, Chris & Moldie. More like a private party than a soul night, best laugh I've had in Tooting.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

What a night!!! Another dodgy sound system, not enough people in, but good music from Scooter Pete, an excellent spots from Paul McKay, Chris & Moldie. More like a private party than a soul night, best laugh I've had in Tooting.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Hi All, excellent night!!! Nice to meet you all and put ss names to faces. We broke down on the motorway on the way home and got back to Rugby at 8am!!! Another Northern soul adventure!

Will definately come down again tho. Moldie - have you still got the clap?? :wicked:

Hi All, excellent night!!! Nice to meet you all and put ss names to faces. We broke down on the motorway on the way home and got back to Rugby at 8am!!! Another Northern soul adventure!

Will definately come down again tho. Moldie - have you still got the clap?? :yes:

Well I've got rid of the clap - till next time i go out!! Don't know about Moldie though. Sorry to hear about your breakdown, be alright when Pete gets his mobile village!!

Alan

Well I've got rid of the clap - till next time i go out!! Don't know about Moldie though. Sorry to hear about your breakdown, be alright when Pete gets his mobile village!!

Alan

the clap has cleared up

not sure where i got it from but it spread like wild fire on friday night

it started of with just one person having it but by the end of the night we all had it

even the barmaid :thumbsup:

moldie

Where were you last night??? Was at The Bar hoping to spread some more clap around, but it was full of Japanese tourists!! Good music though, another late night.

Alan

We did The Marrs Bar allnighter on Saturday, followed by a "breakfast" party at Worcester, then went onto an all-dayer in Bedford til I could dance no more!!! At 10 I gave up trying to guess my own name and went home!!!

Denise

We did The Marrs Bar allnighter on Saturday, followed by a "breakfast" party at Worcester, then went onto an all-dayer in Bedford til I could dance no more!!! At 10 I gave up trying to guess my own name and went home!!!

Denise

Yes Pete looked like he'd had a good breakfast!! - when he finally arrived at bar anyway!!

Source Advert