• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest taylormadesoul

IM STILL WAITING FOR MY BERES HAMMOND LP

bought & paid for on 29/MAR/06 WITH PAYPAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still not arrived ............1 month later

had MANY differrent excuses why its not arrived...

POOR SERVICE ,

SORRY BUT I WONT BE BUYING FROM YOU AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

IM STILL WAITING FOR MY BERES HAMMOND LP

bought & paid for on 29/MAR/06 WITH PAYPAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still not arrived ............1 month later

had MANY differrent excuses why its not arrived...

POOR SERVICE ,

SORRY BUT I WONT BE BUYING FROM YOU AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for sharing this with us. Always good to know who the bad guys are.

I hope your issues get resolved - why not keep us advised. That way we can all avoid this dealer if necessary.

Cheers,

John.

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

lets not call him a bad guy yet.

stuff gets lost in the post. i sent a record out a few weeks back that didnt arrive. would like to think i aint a bad guy.

lets get some facts up here first. maybe the seller can add his comments or maybe the taylorsoul can copy and paste the emails.

not taking sides but i would like to think a few more facts are added before we write this guy off.

Shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

Guest taylormadesoul

story so far ;

bought and paid for said record 29/03/06

seller said he would post next day...

after 2 weeks i e-mailed seller to ask about record..

to the reply " sorry ive been out of town viewing a large collection

and will post straight away very sorry"

after yet another 2 weeks still no record..when i asked seller again where the hell was my record

he replied "i sent it right after you paid for it" ?????????????????????????????

but he would send me another copy ( yesterday )

so what happened to firstly the copy he supposed to have sent on 30/03/06 and the copy

he supposed to have sent after the initial first two weeks of waiting ???????

so many excuses and stories ....

you guys make your own minds up...

BUT I FOR ONE WONT BE BUYING OFF HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( hope you all can follow what i mean )

Edited by taylormadesoul
Social source share

stuff gets lost in the post. i sent a record out a few weeks back that didnt arrive. would like to think i aint a bad guy.

lets get some facts up here first. maybe the seller can add his comments or maybe the taylorsoul can copy and paste the emails.

not taking sides but i would like to think a few more facts are added before we write this guy off.

Shane

You can ask a number of people on this forum (Jordirip, Ivor, Keb(if he's on here)), I may be somewhat tardy, but I have never ripped anyone off (ever). I was waiting for the first LP to arrive (to her or back to me). I have since shipped her another copy of the LP and a Stan Martin 45 as bonus. I'm sure she won't be complaining when that package arrives (crossing my fingers). If it doesn't arrive, I'll refund her in full.

Kevin in Canada.

Edited by soufriere1
Social source share

Shane

The confusion between emails is due to the fact that I found a box of old store stock Beres LP's and have sold 30 of them in the past couple months. I'm a one man operation dealing records, DJing, compiling CD's (current one for Numero Uno), and volunteering 25 hours a week at the boys and girls club. I apologize for any incovenience caused to one D MAyfield.

K.

Edited by soufriere1
Social source share

Here's the post receipts

denisemayfieldreceipt2.jpg

Item posted MArch 30, the day after payment.

denisemayfieldreceipt.jpg

but he would send me another copy ( yesterday )

This post has been edited by taylormadesoul: Apr 28 2006, 11:48 AM

Second item (with bonus record) posted on the 27th of April. I have since learned that you don't need to fill out the whole form (thus saving myself carpel tunnel syndrome) in order to get your money back.

Kevin in Canada

Edited by soufriere1
Social source share

fair play to ya mate for attempting to clear you good name.

for the first time ever Ive had some csh go missng via a recorded delivery to a guy in Germany, sent out April 18th still not arrived.

How long do I leave it before making some noises via our beloved Royal Mail re: compensation for a misssing parcel?

Social source share

fair play to ya mate for attempting to clear you good name.

for the first time ever Ive had some csh go missng via a recorded delivery to a guy in Germany, sent out April 18th still not arrived.

How long do I leave it before making some noises via our beloved Royal Mail re: compensation for a misssing parcel?

Hello Paul,

with parcels its 15 days, would imagine it'll be the same for recorded stuff too. Think you just have to get a form from your opst office.

xxK

Social source share

Guest taylormadesoul

Here's the post receipts

denisemayfieldreceipt2.jpg

Item posted MArch 30, the day after payment.

denisemayfieldreceipt.jpg

Second item (with bonus record) posted on the 27th of April. I have since learned that you don't need to fill out the whole form (thus saving myself carpel tunnel syndrome) in order to get your money back.

Kevin in Canada

just hold on one minute mate...............................

after the first 2 weeks of waiting , you told me that you had forgotten to send this album due to the

fact you had been out of town viewing a large record collection and you

would post it to me ASAP ........

firstly ; why would you say that if you had already sent it ???

secondly ; i cant see any post date stamp on any of those invoices WHY ?????

anyone can write out postal forms like those , please show me the invoice which states that

you posted the record on 30 march with a postal date stamp,then i shall give you my humble apologies

thirdly ; there are other members on soul-source thats had MAJOR PROBLEMS with you also

who have PMed me but are waiting to see what happens , before venting their views...

Edited by taylormadesoul
Social source share

just hold on one minute mate...............................

after the first 2 weeks of waiting , you told me that you had forgotten to send this album due to the

fact you had been out of town viewing a large record collection and you

would post it to me ASAP ........

firstly ; why would you say that if you had already sent it ???

secondly ; i cant see any post date stamp on any of those invoices WHY ?????

anyone can write out postal forms like those , please show me the invoice which states that

you posted the record on 30 march with a postal date stamp,then i shall give you my humble apologies

thirdly ; there are other members on soul-source thats had MAJOR PROBLEMS with you also

who have PMed me but are waiting to see what happens , before venting their views...

Taylormade,

I've bought a good few things from Kev over the last few years, including Stan Martin 45's, Frankie Zhivago Young 45's, Nobodies Children 45, Beres Hammond LP's. Sometimes it's been a painful journey to get the records with emails flying back and forth, sometimes the wrong records arriving, so having to send back and start again etc, but Kev has always come through good with the tunes, he just needs to organise himself a bit better. It's always a pain when you're anxiously waiting for a record, but I would put money on Kev not letting you down.

Jordi

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert