Symphonics 'boy' Abc (Sold) & 'no More' Brunswick Ydj Ex Free Shipping

Tlscapital

The Symphonics 'Boy (please help me)' ABC WDJ M- 25£ FREE SHIPPING - Real class from this Philly act that had 4 singles (as far as I know). All 8 descent sides wich some are just fabullous IMHO. 'boy' is sweet down tempo cheer brillance with appeal for both girl group fans & the lowriders. Peak at the scan and look at all the names involved in this project ! Flip side is good also but I couldn't find a sound clip of it. I would say it's less catchy than 'Boy'. M- (stamp on label and sleeve from Radio British Columbia ?)

post-19710-0-60270800-1365933786_thumb.jpost-19710-0-91738900-1365933913_thumb.j

!!! SOLD !!! 25 £ FREE POST TO ALL OVER THE WORLD ! (extra 6 £ to have it signed for)

payment through Paypal as 'to family or friends'

gradings M, EX, VG, G

The Symphonics 'No More' Brunswick YDJ EX 50£ FREE SHIPPING - Brilliant dancer that still has to have it's day. Raw, naïve, gutsy, almost tribal, this teenage girl claiming her emancipation really does it for me. Listen and find out for yourself. The flip is again an OK thing that doesn't move me more than that ! Now overall condition is EX with no damage to the sound what so ever if and there's an if, if it was not for the slight OFF CENTER (only on 'no more' side) that is audible at the end of the song. It is there but, to my ears, it doesn't kill the listening. Mind you it's 150£ in JM !

post-19710-0-88246000-1365935654_thumb.jpost-19710-0-39073200-1365935798_thumb.j

50 £ FREE POST TO ALL OVER THE WORLD ! (extra 6 £ to have it signed for)

payment through Paypal as 'to family or friends'

gradings M, EX, VG, G

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source