** June Jackson-Your Welcome * Joe King-Speak On Up Orig Acetate ***

Mal C

Hi all, nice original acetate and other 45's for sale:

Buyer pays Postage: £2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK), £6.50 for Fully Insured.

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees

sale.

Ok, two biggies to start you off:

June Jackson - Your Welcome / Musette VG++ £2000 ** SOLD **

Its a rare one, and totally fabulous 45 out of National City, California. You see loads of so called rarities come and go, but there have been 4 that Ive seen for sale in the last ten years... so covered at Stafford by Keb Darge as Eddie Lyons - Your Welcome.  This in fact Kenny Burrell's old copy. I'm not interested in any offers lower than what Ive asked for by the way...  scan of the 45 for sale below...

Joe King - Speak On Up / Whats wrong — Promo Acetate - £200

This is an original promotional acetate sourced form the Prix label owner Clem Price, and is both the released sides from the Prix label 45. The label address is Harmonic Sound Production 1482 Felix Drive which is a different address to what appears on the released Prix 45. Harmonic Sound Productions was the in house production company, the song was produced by the label owner and written by the artist who was a staff musician. So it is a publishing promo as the address being different to the label address. I'm reliably told the guy this came from had all the tapes and master record plates for the Prix catalog. This is a typical 7"acetate with a metal base and shallack coating. Clean typed labels and the record plays great with only a couple lite visible scuffs, scans below...

UK 45's...

Verdelle Smith - A piece of the Sky / UK Capitol Red and white Demo M- £20  ** SOLD **

Spanking copy, you see Blk Issues allot not Red & White Demo's, this really is a pretty rare Uk track I think, and very nice 45.

Emma Rede - I Gotta be with you / UK Columbia VG++++ £30

The version to get IMO, country mile better that Malcolm Hayes on Filmways. This is a Blk Issue.

Timi Yuro - Cant Stop Running Away / UK Mercury Blk Issue VG++ tad off mint £15

One of her best Beat Ballads, comes in an original sleeve..

Impressions - Miracle Woman / Sooner or Later / UK Warner Brothers (Issue) £8 VG++

Very nice lesser know track from the Impressions, Flipped with Sooner or Later which is as good a track.

USA 45's...

Eddie Foster - Closer together / Ocampo M- £100

Great West coast track from Eddie, this is a very nice copy.

The Olympics - Mine Exclusively / Mirwood  M- / WD, Radio station stamped. £25

Had a handful of WD's recently from several sources, that have come from this station, says WTAY, and they are all stamped Mar 66...looks the absolute business, and by the looks of the 45 it probably hasn't been played, except twice by me... totally mint...its a luvley thing...

Thanks for looking and kind regards,

Malcolm

post-2025-0-74732300-1370941658_thumb.jp

post-2025-0-39942800-1370941729_thumb.jp

post-2025-0-60455400-1370941737_thumb.jp

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply