** Eddie Foster * Artie Fullilove * Melvin Elling * Carol Woods **

Mal C

Hi all, nice original 45's for sale, all from my collection, these are not 45's Ive bought to sell..

Buyer pays Postage: £2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK), £6.50 for Fully Insured.

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees.

Carol Wood & The Executives - Heartbreaker / Ohh Baby / Perfecto 7 M- £250 ** SOLD **
Two Brilliant sides, Heartbreaker was a Shifty spin I think, Ohh baby is a lush slowie, I prefer that actually but a mighty double sider!

Eugene Jefferson - A Pretty Girl Dressed in Brown / OPEN M- £120
Fabulous Dancer out of San Francisco, this is orig of course not one of those dodgy boots, label has a small scratch, hardly see it..

Melvin Elling - Lonely Eyes / Loves Road / Stretch VG++ £200
Couple of clicks at start otherwise very clean, Great Mid tempo track, good flip as well

Artie Fullilove - Thank You / Marlu VG++ Wol £120
Small marker pen on label, and surface scratch on the vinyl, but does not sound at all, otherwise a clean copy, far far superior and rarer than that Christmas thing..

Harvey - Any Way You Wanna / Tri Phi WD M- £50
I cant make my mind up whether this is the boot or Orig, it does have a stamp.... anyhow Memories of the 9ts and Brighton for me, My first ever copy believe it or not, and I've owned it a week! gotta go to make room for some More

Eddie Foster - Closer together / Ocampo M- £100
Great West coast track from Eddie, this is a very very nice copy.

The Olympics - Mine Exclusively / Mirwood M- / WD, Radio station stamped. £25  ** SOLD **
Had a handful of WD's recently from several sources, that have come from this station, says WTAY, and they are all stamped Mar 66...looks the absolute business, and by the looks of the 45 it probably hasn't been played, except twice by me... totally mint...its a luvley thing..

Kind Regards

Malcolm

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source