** Bobby Moore Kay-O * The Impacts Bomb * Don & Juan Mala * Loads More**

Mal C

Hi all,

I have the following US and UK 45's for sale, or swap, I'm very interested in quality seventies records, they dont have to be expensive either. what you got?

Buyer pays Postage: £2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK), £6.50 for Fully Insured.

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees.

USA 45's

Bobby Moore - I carefully checked your Heart / Lets Prove them Wrong / KAY-O £250 VG++

Serious Rare one, two sides really, Sixties collectable in ICCYH, and a brill George Kerr Penned LPTW, which is my favorite, I'd put this as a tad off mint really. ** ON HOLD **

The Impacts (Fabulous Impacts) - My Baby / I'll Be Crying / BOMB records VG++ £250

Another rare one, Great sixties group record, and fab looking label, again a tad off mint. Sounds Staffordy to me...

Pat Thompson & Archie Powell - Darling, darling, / Mir-A-Don VG++ £70

The darker label release, as apposed to the Pink one, Great Dancer this..* SWAPPED **

Don & Juan - The Heartbreaking Truth / Mala Promo Copy VG++ £300

Styrene Blue demo in beautiful condition, Stafford Beat Ballad of the highest order, seen this listed at £500 by some..

Candy and the Kisses - Out on the Street again / Septre £30 VG++ Wol ** SOLD **

Fabulous Northern Oldie from CK, tad off mint, and a ref number written on the label, does not detract at all, looks cool actually,

Harvey and the Seven Sounds - Glamour Girl / Cuca M- £100

Great Group soul track, that label just looks good dunnit...

Mark James - I Cant Let You Go / UK Liberty Demo VG++ £50

Cracker, never seen a yank release on this one, but the UK release is sought after, luvly slow to mid tempo side.

Emanuel Laskey - Sweet Lies / I'm a Peace Loving Man / THELMA M- £100

Supreme Detroit double sider, I'd go for Sweet Lies, but you cant beat Peace loving man on the dance floor. This is stone mint btw, great looking copy...

Eugene Jefferson - A Pretty Girl Dressed in Brown / OPEN M- £100

Fabulous Dancer out of San Francisco, this is orig of course not one of those dodgy boots, label has a small scratch, hardly see it..

Melvin Elling - Lonely Eyes / Loves Road / Stretch VG++ £200

Couple of clicks at start otherwise very clean, Great Mid tempo track, good flip as well

Timi Yuro - Cant Stop Running Away / UK Mercury Blk Issue VG++ tad off mint £15

One of her best Beat Ballads, comes in an original sleeve..

Sonny Parker - What can I do (Without You) / Mr Romance / HITTS Records VG++ £175

Has a think hairline crack on the outside of the disc, does not sound, and a bit of gold paint covering a tear I guess, again isn't much, two great Northern sides.

Gambells - Jive Talk / Find a Love / Pioneer VG++ £75

Top Notch Detroit track, both sides are the business

Buddy Ace - Its Gonna Be Me / Duke VG++ £45

His best on the label I think, and a great mid tempo Northern sawyer..

Chris Towns Unit - Turn to me / Port WD M- £35 ** SOLD **

Great Northern Dancer, really nice looking white demo...

Artie Fullilove - Thank You / Marlu VG++ Wol £95

Small marker pen on label, and surface scratch on the vinyl, but does not sound at all, otherwise a clean copy, far far superior and rarer than that Christmas thing..

The Dealers - You Got It / Big Bunny M- £75 * SWAPPED **

Cracking Northern Dancer, goes some, then Goes some more.....

Eddie Foster - Closer together / Ocampo M- £100

Great West coast track from Eddie, this is a very very nice copy.

Gino Washington - What Can a Man Do / Washpan VG++ tad of mint. £30

Great record from Geno, music by the Tomangoes of course, Has a label saying 'Thanks Larry Payton' so i guess he pushed records round Detroit, 2 X's on label. ** SWAPPED **

The Electrodes - Go Away / Fran Wd VG+ £60

This is the rarer blue Vinyl release, before the white / Yellow releases with Frans head on, Proper clunker...good record and rare in this form.. track has two cracks I think, but you cant flex the vinyl its so sturdy, doesn't detract.

Emma Rede - I Gotta be with you / UK Columbia VG++++ £30

The version to get IMO, country mile better that Malcolm Hayes on Film ways. This is a Black Issue.

Impressions - Miracle Woman / Sooner or Later / UK Warner Brothers (Issue) £8 VG++

Very nice lesser know track from the Impressions, Flipped with Sooner or Later which is as go

Kind Regards

Malcolm

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source