For Sale * The Owl's Effort (Editions: 2,3,4,5,6,7) * Sold **

Mal C

Hi all, uncovered some more Fanzines I had forgotten about, so this is the legendary Richard Domar's Fanzine 'The Owl's Effort'.

I have Editions: 2,3,4,5,6,7 for sale, the thing with these editions is they are absolutely mint, and I mean like the day they were printed. No discoloration of the paper either, super sharp corners, I mean MINT!!!

Asking £18 Plus post, for all these, cause you simply dont come across old zines in this condition any more.

Seasonal Greetings!!

Malcolm

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

other bits I have:

The Face : The Northern soul Issue from Sept 1982 (Number 29). 'A Primer for the New Soul Rebels' £10

You dont see these about these days, 8 or so pages on the Northern scene from the early 8ts, Ive scanned them below, Great piece of printed history this, also has Kevin Rowland, Philip K Dick Review, the one to get.

Manship's Guide to Bootlegs, counterfeits, reissues of Northern Soul 45's * Edition 1 and the 3rd edition. Some handwriting inside both, Ive popped an Astrix next to stuff I was interested in back then I guess, VG+ condition, they are worn but loved and used regularly... £10 the pair..

post-2025-0-59601100-1387621037_thumb.jp

post-2025-0-73469000-1387621101_thumb.jp

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert