Helena Hollins + Toni Williams Deep Soul & Groovy Free P & P +Soundclips

Tlscapital

post-19710-0-64564700-1392125582_thumb.jpost-19710-0-03527800-1392125602_thumb.j

OK, it's only vg+ (with Ex grading) with scuffs and few hairlines scratches that causes 'tics' (no 'tacs' or jumps off course) but it's is still clean enough to sit in a collection and strong enough to DJ with without having to blush behind the decks. Hence the price for a piece that is not so common and still "under the radar". Both sides with my push side for the "deep" side; 'the China doll' and the groovy; 'baby you're right' groovy side here below;  

https://soundcloud.com/user34967829/helena-hollis-the-china-doll-b

40 (was 50) £ FREE POST TO ALL OVER THE WORLD ! (extra 6 £ to have it signed for)

payment through Paypal as 'to family or friends'

gradings M, EX, VG, G

PM me for inquiries

post-19710-0-28670600-1392125692_thumb.jpost-19710-0-30680200-1392125751_thumb.j

Again only vg+ with few scuffs and no scratches but on the flip-side there's a 'dent' or 'punch' (see scan) mark that was 'flattened' (not by me) to the result you hear light 'tics' playing over that 'dent' but with no other disadvantage to play the song throughout. So, this is deep soul and then some... just listen... and again produced by none other than Bill Doggett for a rather unexpected by most appreciated result "southern style".

https://soundcloud.com/user34967829/toni-williams-precious-minutes

20 (was 25) £ FREE POST TO ALL OVER THE WORLD ! (extra 6 £ to have it signed for)

payment through Paypal as 'to family or friends'

gradings M, EX, VG, G

PM me for inquiries

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic