Warren's Wants

Boogaloo

Just a few tunes i'm looking for at the mo. Can you pm me if you have any of these with prices' not offers. Ta

Warren

Jimmy Brown - Always good to me - Megatone

Otis Rush - Homework (not sure of label)

Otis Williams - Got to get myself together - Okeh

Vikki Styles - Tears won't stop falling - ODex

Junior Lewis - Tears on my face

Gloria Grey - It's a sweet world - Warner Bros

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

Just a few tunes i'm looking for at the mo. Can you pm me if you have any of these with prices' not offers. Ta

Warren

Jimmy Brown - Always good to me - Megatone

Otis Rush - Homework (not sure of label) Duke u.s / Vocallion u.k

Otis Williams - Got to get myself together - Okeh

Junior Lewis - Tears on my face

Gloria Grey - It's a sweet world - Warner Bros

Social source share

Guest soulfulmouse
Also on Richard's wants, I love this whistling.gif
i have an otis williams/okeh.its in ex condition looks unplayed.don't know value.pm if you still want it.
Social source share

Good luck with this one Warren, i've been looking for it for 4 years with not even a sniff rare as rocking horse shite yes.gif Know of three copys i think, Joan, Mike and my mate Dave

Social source share

Anyone got a value on this, then?

Realisticly be good to start at the £700+ mark, how ever its hardly known so no demand as such, but if one were to pop up on ebay i reckon who ever won it would get a bargain :thumbsup: be interesting to see one come up just to see what it would go for, this is fookin mega rare :thumbsup: Brownie rates it at £40 :thumbsup:

Social source share

Realisticly be good to start at the £700+ mark, how ever its hardly known so no demand as such, but if one were to pop up on ebay i reckon who ever won it would get a bargain :yes: be interesting to see one come up just to see what it would go for, this is fookin mega rare :yes: Brownie rates it at £40 :huh:

£700 :rolleyes::thumbsup::lol::( and some more :(:lol:

Social source share

£700 :lol::(:(:huh: and some more :yes::yes:

Of course thats a going by 'rarity' value, if (big if there) one come up i bet you would get it cheep, as said i know of 3 copys and thats it, might be more lurking in collections :thumbsup:

Saying that if it was the only 3 copys about it would be up in the £2000+ stakes but im certain there is a few kicking around :lol:

Might be one for 'look at your box' see if any one else can shed any light :rolleyes:

Social source share

Source Advert