Still Trying...2 X Rca Black Issues

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

I tried a few months ago, but to no avail.  Perhaps someone who didn't see my last plea can help?

Does anyone have either of the following on an RCA black issue please?

They are not for me, but for a buddy of mine who's gone out of his way to help me over the last few months.  Surprising him with one (or both?) of these is the only way I can think of demonstrating my gratitude as I understand that he needs just these two to complete his RCA 'blacks' collection.

Lorraine Chandler — I Can’t Change

The Pageants — Are You Ever Coming Home

As they are a gift I'd like them in as good a condition as possible (as close to M- as I can). I know that I'm asking a lot...as if getting the above on black issue wasn’t enough of a challenge.

If you can help then I'd be most grateful. If not, do you know anyone who might be able to help me?

If I'm lucky enough to be contacted might I ask you to do so via a PM on this site or via chris.penn@voweurope.com

Thanking you in anticipation.

Chris

Social source share

Hi Trevor,

Manners cost nothing (though without the benefit of spellcheck on the SS site I hope that I have not erred in my speeling - joke).

Hope you are well Buddy.

Kind regards

Chris

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Still looking...

If anyone can help I would be genuinely grateful as they are not for me, but for a buddy to whom I owe a significant debt of gratitude.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Chris

Social source share

I'm 5 short Chris, including Lorraine Chandler "Change" which is proving very elusive.

Cheers

Pete

Hi Pete,

I am told that the issues are generally harder than the demos, but I'm not entirely sure why.

The RCAs that I have are mostly white or yellow demos (and they're more than fine for me).  Whilst I was bitten many years ago by the collecting bug I have never tried to collect specific labels before (unlike my buddy).

I hope that you manage to find your missing issues and that somewhere along the line some kind soul(ie) will be able to help me repay a kindness to my pal.

Best wishes

Chris

Social source share

Still no joy...

As Ali G might put it...

"Is it 'coz I is black?"

Get it?  'Black' refers to the black issue!

OK, I don't do jokes...but I do do polite, and persistent and occasionally I do optimism.

If you can help I'd be so very pleased.

Thank you.

Chris

Social source share