Tenerife In August Where Do I Go

20 odd years since i last went and all i saw then were the internationally famous drifters lol in the jousting castle

must be a soul / northern bar somewhere

thanks

kev

Got to be the Soul Lodge (Costa Adeje) got a Facebook page and look up Northern Soul Tenerife on Google for more details.

Two acts a night but more important DJ after who knows the music.  

Be there myself from Thursday.  Will report back on return with more details.

Regards

Daryl

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Got to be the Soul Lodge (Costa Adeje) got a Facebook page and look up Northern Soul Tenerife on Google for more details.

Two acts a night but more important DJ after who knows the music.  

Be there myself from Thursday.  Will report back on return with more details.

Regards

Daryl

thanks daryl will look forward to that

kev

Social source share

Recommend Soul Lodge.Just spent a week in Tenerife and was there 5 nights. Decent acts who sing mainly Motown with the odd Northern thrown in followed by DJ/owner Stefan who plays a good mix of soul and will try to play what you ask for.Also as said 2 euro a pint.Thing to note it's closed all day Tuesday.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Why not try Scooters bar in Los Cristianos, it's located opposite The Hotel Aguamar. Run by Nigel and Helen. The bar is a themed scooter mod bar,however the music played is Northern Soul and Motown, I'm not sure if Nigel has some live acts on. If you manage to visit them would you please give Nigel my regards. Just remind him that my wife Jacque and I visited his "Scooters" bar in Fuerteventura where he and myself  both had Northern Soul and Karate in common.

Hope you have a good holiday

All the best Fred Ward.

Edited by Mr Fred
Social source share

This is great, the girlfriend and I were looking at cheap last-minute getaways recently, and Tenerife was always the cheapest. My response: "Sounds nice and all, but what the hell am I going to do there?". I guess I now know if we ever make it there.

Social source share