Review For Brussels Please

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone give a review of the weekends manouvers in Brussels, I know some brits made it out there

Dave

Maybe,when i`ve recovered :D oh go on then,the place up stairs above a pub,the music very good,apart from the tiny weenie amp cutting out every other record,not really what i expected,but a good night all the same,not much of a revue,i know,but its a start,Dave hope this helps.Ken.............dont ask me what was played.

Oh,and bargain find of the Bruxelles manouvers,was by the nice Frenchman,Lionel,who for 3 timi`s,got the Foundations,on psyco............ :D ,and bumbed into Teff & Sharen,walking to the train station,in Bruxelles,sunday morning,small world eh! :shhh: .Ken

Edited by ken

Scottish) where a embaracement,glad they werent with the soul crowd,pissed making fools of them selves,in there pretty little skirts,they should have been arrested for puplic indecency act

here we go again Ken..You so called Brits constantly run around Europe fighting the world over a footballl game making total arses of yourselves...on national tv and crimie watch

And all we do is we get pissed have a laugh and get our cocks out and you find that embarrasing..

POT AND KETTLE SPRING TO MIND

Or is the embarrasment due to our ginger pubed Scottish winkies being bigger than yours..????

jimmy krankie rules...fandabbidozi

Can anyone give a review of the weekends manouvers in Brussels, I know some brits made it out there

Dave

Hi Dave,

Try EMS "What's Going On" ( Hip,hip,hooray Thierry)

For some review's and playlist's.
:thumbsup:

See you @ the next Frankfurt?

Cheer"s Paul 'n' Mandy

PS Gash Ken's dislike of Scot's has gone so far that he doesn't wear sock's anymore
:wicked:

PPS Dave Karen just told me that her car took a hammering on the way home and I don't think it was Pete's driving!

Source Advert