Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Paul Byford 1

You've Made Me So Very Happy

I was in bed with my new girlfriend of 9 months last night and I told her that there was a song I wanted to play that was relevant to our relationship, she is not particularly a soul fan. I went on you tube on my I pad and proceeded to play the Brenda Holloway track. I lay there on my back listening to it myself and thought she had fell asleep, at the end of the song I turned to her and she was in floods of tears and said it was beautiful and very romantic! I told her only soul music can do that.

Anyone else been moved to tears by a soul record and which one?

I was in bed with my new girlfriend of 9 months last night and I told her that there was a song I wanted to play that was relevant to our relationship, she is not particularly a soul fan. I went on you tube on my I pad and proceeded to play the Brenda Holloway track. I lay there on my back listening to it myself and thought she had fell asleep, at the end of the song I turned to her and she was in floods of tears and said it was beautiful and very romantic! I told her only soul music can do that.

Anyone else been moved to tears by a soul record and which one?

Flip the record, the B side is pretty good too.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts