gaz lees

Bobby Angelle- Its Just Gotta Be That Way - Money Promo

Bobby Angelle- Its just gotta be that way - Money Promo what's the value since the Shredded Wheat advert I have a VG+ copy can some one tell me what its worth.

Gaz

One went on e.bay a month or so ago for £506! (Mint demo)......one on jm auction at the mo so who knows with that one, sky's the limit.......I thought about £125 before the advert, but could be wrong.....looks like a good time to sell to me!.....good luck Gaz, kind regards........Rob

One went on e.bay a month or so ago for £506! (Mint demo)......one on jm auction at the mo so who knows with that one, sky's the limit.......I thought about £125 before the advert, but could be wrong.....looks like a good time to sell to me!.....good luck Gaz, kind regards........Rob

£506? Really, God, record collecting will be for millionaires only one day, galling for the working class amongst us!

Cash in Gaz

£506? Really, God, record collecting will be for millionaires only one day, galling for the working class amongst us!

Cash in Gaz

Yes might do I'll put it on ebay or get a good offer on here or trade etc for a Frankie Beverley on Gamble or Velours etc

Gaz

Yes might do I'll put it on ebay or get a good offer on here or trade etc for a Frankie Beverley on Gamble or Velours etc

Gaz

Def an e-bay item to me matey.....strike why the irons hot!....good luck my friend......Rob

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.