Winsford Allnighter

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Come on Steve, give us a bit more to go on mate :)

Attendance?

Highlights?

Tunes that stood out?

DJ's that came up/didn't come up with the goods?

Any playlists?

Lookbacks starting to drift off its intended course lately.

Take alook at Joans post sums the idea of lookbacks up :)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30426

Baz

as soon as i get my head in gear i will post properly. had about a hours sleep since Sat :)

Steve

Nice one mate, look forward to reading it :D

Well here we go.

Got to Winsford at 9.30. Was shocked to see DJ equipment arriving same time as me :wave: As i was running late . But pleasantly suprised to see about 20 punters already there as we dont start till 10pm. By the time the decks where up and running it was 10.30 ish so people only had to put up with my set for 30mins :wave: All the dj,s did a excellent job of keeping the Dancers happy :D Sat on stage with Neil Jones and i,ve got to say probably 3/4 of his spot was requests and he didnt bat a eyelid just got on with it and played what the people wanted to hear. Top Man. Laugh of the night for me was when Karl Rhodes was doing the last spot and every time he cued a record up i told him it had already been played. He would then try to cue another one as i was telling him i was only messing and it hadnt really been played earlier :D But like a Pro he just got on with it and laughed as much as me after he called me a few unprintable names . Attendance was slightly down on our previous nighters but we still had well over 200 in which when you consider what was on the weekend it was a great turnout. Thanks to everyone who made it another good night.

Steve

Source Advert