Free CDs - only p&p to pay

Julianb

I have a number of CDs ( approx. 20) of Kev Roberts radio shows from around 2002. Suggest sending them without the boxes to save on cost. You don't have to take them all, just let me know how many you want.

I received these when I participated in Ian Levine's 'Advanced Northern Soul' CD swap initiative. They are interviews with various artists such as;-

Yvonne Baker,Marvin Smith,Johnny Moore, Sandi Sheldon, Prince Philip Mitchell, Willie Hutch, Keni Burke etc.

Free to a good home and apologises if anyone on here originally did them for me!

PM me. Thanks

Julian

NOW GOING TO A NEW HOME IN BARROW IN FURNESS:yes:

Edited by JulianB
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

7 hours ago, JulianB said:

I have a number of CDs ( approx. 20) of Kev Roberts radio shows from around 2002. Suggest sending them without the boxes to save on cost. You don't have to take them all, just let me know how many you want.

I received these when I participated in Ian Levine's 'Advanced Northern Soul' CD swap initiative. They are interviews with various artists such as;-

Yvonne Baker,Marvin Smith,Johnny Moore, Sandi Sheldon, Prince Philip Mitchell, Willie Hutch, Keni Burke etc.

Free to a good home and apologises if anyone on here originally did them for me!

PM me. Thanks

Julian

NOW GOING TO A NEW HOME IN BARROW IN FURNESS:yes:

Ye nice one 👍 atb baz 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert