Jump to content

Ben Pirani Light of my Life Colemine


 Share

Recommended Posts

Ben Pirani - Light of my Life

Colemine Records

Recent release

I can only find it in the US at the moment which means £15 postage and the risk of customs charges too.

Can anyone possibly help please?

Link to comment
Social source share

46 minutes ago, Robert Anthony Spender said:

Ben Pirani - Light of my Life

Colemine Records

Recent release

I can only find it in the US at the moment which means £15 postage and the risk of customs charges too.

Can anyone possibly help please?

Elliot Pierce selling in FB Rare Soul Sales

Link to comment
Social source share

 

1 hour ago, andybellwood said:

Are these a 2nd press Mark ?

I have no idea!  Coming in so soon after the first batch, does it matter?  Surely they would be from the same stamper so there is actually no way of telling/seeing them as a 2nd press???

 

Cheers,

Mark R

Link to comment
Social source share

1 hour ago, Mark R said:

 

I have no idea!  Coming in so soon after the first batch, does it matter?  Surely they would be from the same stamper so there is actually no way of telling/seeing them as a 2nd press???

 

Cheers,

Mark R

Thanks Mark . It’s just that i have recently seen the coloured vinyl versions advertised as ‘2nd presses ‘ and with the original batch released quickly selling out . 

Link to comment
Social source share

Hi Mark , just being looking at discogs and there appears to be differences . The latest release is CMNL - 156 on the label , where as the original batch is PST001 with a considerable price difference . The Gold vinyl ltd reissue has the same label number as the latest batch . 

The original batch has ‘Benjamin & Right Direction’ as artist , whilst the one now released (and the gold one ) have it as ‘Benjamin Pirani ‘ .

The later releases are from Colemine (in  2018) whilst the first release was from Palmetto St. in 2016. 

 

https://www.discogs.com/Benjamin-The-Right-Direction-Light-Of-My-Life-Dreamins-For-Free/release/9023367

Edited by andybellwood
Link to comment
Social source share

Btw Benji’s latest release ‘it’s understanding’ - Colemine promo is also well worth having . Price seems to be rising quick tho . 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/11838660?ev=rb

Edited by andybellwood
Link to comment
Social source share

30 minutes ago, andybellwood said:

Btw Benji’s latest release ‘it’s understanding’ - Colemine promo is also well worth having . Price seems to be rising quick tho . 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/11838660?ev=rb

That's now back in too.....

Cheers,

Mark R

Link to comment
Social source share

1 hour ago, andybellwood said:

Hi Mark , just being looking at discogs and there appears to be differences . The latest release is CMNL - 156 on the label , where as the original batch is PST001 with a considerable price difference . The Gold vinyl ltd reissue has the same label number as the latest batch . 

The original batch has ‘Benjamin & Right Direction’ as artist , whilst the one now released (and the gold one ) have it as ‘Benjamin Pirani ‘ .

The later releases are from Colemine (in  2018) whilst the first release was from Palmetto St. in 2016. 

 

https://www.discogs.com/Benjamin-The-Right-Direction-Light-Of-My-Life-Dreamins-For-Free/release/9023367

We are at cross purposes here mate.  I wasn't thinking back to the Palmetto St release.  I was talking about the Ben Pardani release as that's what I thought you meant! So I was saying that there would be no difference in the two batches of Pardani on Juno.....May 14 release and today's re-stock.  I'm sure there will be a difference between the original Right direction 45's and the new Pardani ones.....

Cheers,

Mark R

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
Social source share

  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:32, Mark R said:

That's now back in too.....

Cheers,

Mark R

Sorry for hijacking the original post but regarding the latest release, it's understanding,  am I right in saying that there are two releases of this? One white label promo, limited amount of 500?  And one on a purple label, that one being the issue? Seems to be a very hot topic at the moment across various, podcasts, Facebook etc and selling out everywhere it seems but, are their really that few about?

Link to comment
Social source share

30 minutes ago, Fishdockroad said:

Sorry for hijacking the original post but regarding the latest release, it's understanding,  am I right in saying that there are two releases of this? One white label promo, limited amount of 500?  And one on a purple label, that one being the issue? Seems to be a very hot topic at the moment across various, podcasts, Facebook etc and selling out everywhere it seems but, are their really that few about?

Yes that’s my understanding as well . In demand . Prices rising for the promo which quickly sold out . Last time I looked both issue & promo for sale on discogs . Great 45 . 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
Social source share

1 minute ago, andybellwood said:

Yes that’s my understanding as well . In demand . Prices rising for the promo which quickly sold out . Last time I looked both issue & promo for sale on discogs . Great 45 . 

Thanks Andy, a promo on its way but not from Discogs!

 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log in now!
 Share

  1. Ben Pirani - Light Of My Life (demo)
    Record Sales by Timid Tomas on Thu 17 May 2018
    • 2 / 575
    • Timid Tomas on 18 May 2018
  2. Video: Live Ben Pirani & Means Of Production - Not One More Tear
    All About The Soul by Mike on Sun 19 May 2019
    • 2 / 336
    • Mike on 19 May 2019
  3. News: Ben Pirani - New Lp - How Do I Talk To My Brother - Colemine Records
    All About The Soul by Source News on Fri 21 Sep 2018
    • 10 / 909
    • Only Dreaming on 21 Oct 2018
  4. All Sorts List Ojays Sam Dees Ben Pirani ++
    Record Sales by Soulmanstu on Wed 20 Oct 2021
    • 1 / 425
    • Soulmanstu on 20 Oct 2021
  5. Ben Pirani Tour Dates
    All About The Soul by Mouldy Old Soul on Fri 12 Apr 2019
    • 2 / 362
    • mike on 12 Apr 2019
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.