Survivors "good Baby"

Guest Trevski

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes, it does seem that they are turning up. every now and again, but i think, 211, was a bargain, at one time this was 1000 record, which just goes to show, just cos you have loads of doe, it dont pay you to pay mega ammounts for records

It was a £1000 record when I sold the second copy, plenty turned up since then but if someone wants to pay plenty for it then up to them.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest Trevski

its pants..i didnt buy it when it was $8

haha..massively over rated

I remember someone saying it was like the Vondells..

what a dissapointment..nothing like it at all

I remember that! on ebay as a vondells sound-alike, think that was the copy that Carl got. I'ts OK, didn't realise it had been turning up. Wouldhave been ok to sell on if it was still hard to get. Don't like the 'Humpty dumpty' bit in it! Hate nursery-ryme songs laugh.gif

Social source share

you really do not like it do you :lol: perhaps we should start a tread or even thread on what record we hate the most and why?I can think of a few !!

I can put up with the Good Baby side, the other side (the "A" side) is really terrible. I used to own and play the record out don't forget. It's a good catchy dancer but in the greater scheme of things it's really very ordinary quality wise :)

Social source share

its two different groups I think , the b & a sides, my woody used to own it, but as since sold it on, anyways, the horney toads, whatever where they thinking with that name :lol:

Horney Toads is the name of the song not the group isn't it :) instrumental as well or did I remove the needle before they had chance to sing :no:

Social source share

I WILL HAVE TO ASK HIM ? HES THE CHIN STROKER , NOT ME ..LOL....IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT? WHATS YOUR ALLTIME FAV TUNE, NOT ONE THAT SAYS NORTHERN ENTIRELY?

Tommy Ridgely - My Love Gets Stronger - International City is my all time fave :lol: other faves include Eddie Whitehead - Just Your Fool, Mello Souls - We Can Make It, Invitations - Whats Wrong With Me Baby.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER GROUP IS CALLED, BUT IT IS 2 DIFF GROUPS, YES HORNEY TOADS IS THE NAME OF THE SONG, HOW MANY FANTASTIC TUNES ARE THERE THAT WHER E MEANT TO BE B SIDES, GOT TO BE THOUSANDS, i DARE SAY.

could be wrong but sure both sides is by the Survivors but Good Baby says featuring J. Larry Collins.

Social source share

START AGAIN, MY COMP WENT COMPLETELY WEIRD, YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT , SAME GROUP, DIFF LEAD SINGER, NICE CHOICE OR TUNES BY THE WAY, i LOVE SHAWN ROBINSON, MY DEAR HEART, BUT i ALSO LOVE THE IMPERIALS C,s , AND THEY ARE AS DIFFERENT AS CHALK AND CHEESE,BUT ARE GETTING OUT OF MY DEPTH HERE, ALTHOUGH i DO LIKE TO CHAT ABOUT RECORDS, THATS WHY I JOINED SOUL SOURCE, :) BUT I REMEMBER DANCING TO THE SURVIVORS, AND LOOKING ROUND THE ROOM, BUT ONLY SEEING MAYBE 1 0R2 OTHER PEOPLE DANCING :lol: THEY EITHER DONT LIKE IT OR DONT KNOW IT !!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert