Ronnie Walker Sunderland

Just a quick shout out to let you all know the Ronnie Walker tickets are now on sale via our website or you can call our Ticket Hotline 01253 318267.

Ronnie will be performing at two events only and these will be his first ever performances outside of the USA, also we have added Dave Brown from the USA to the line up, Dave will be Djing at both events and to say he has a wonderful Philly collection would be an understatement, Dave will also be bringing a very full sales box for all you collectors. We do expect both these events to be sold out so don't miss out on what promises to be two nights never to be forgotten.

Friday 26th January

NCS and Urban Soul Promotions presents RONNIE WALKER

The Quayside Exchange, Wylam Wharf, Low Street, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR1 2AX

8pm till 3am £10 advanced ticket. Northern Room with RONNIE WALKER live on stage and DJ's Des Parker, Philly Dave, Neil Ruston, Steve Wilson, Davey & Matty and Terry Jones.

Modern Room DJ's Cubo, Terry Jones, Liana

Neil Rushton and Colin Jonson

Ticket Hotline 01253 318267 or online www.newcenturysoul.co.uk contact Chris 07737 341585

or me 07812803410

This is a big first for the North east it's not very often we get acts like Ronnie performing up here and for the 26th to be the first in the UK, well what can I say

Paul Conroyweirdface.gifweirdface.gifweirdface.gif

Tyneside Soul Promotions

• Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Sounds a very special night indeed....Hope to get work arrangements sorted so we can make it...Fingers crossed....

GOOD LUCK with the night !!!

Should be well worth the trip for those of you outside the North-East as well as the locals wink.gif

Guest Phil Richards

Sounds a very special night indeed....Hope to get work arrangements sorted so we can make it...Fingers crossed....

GOOD LUCK with the night !!!

Should be well worth the trip for those of you outside the North-East as well as the locals :yes:

He will be on at N.C.S.C wolverhampton all-nighter on the 27th thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chris Waterman

Hi All

Update on the North East event

You can now pay on the door as this is a large two roomed venue and if you can see just how good a venue it is by clicking on the link https://www.quaysideexchange.co.uk/

Also if you live in the Sunderland and Newcastle area's keep a look out for the Echo and Journal as they are both running features on Ronnie Walker.

Chris W

Ronnie Walker in Sunderland - Bizarre to say the least but who cares.

TOP Philly man and absolutley not to be missed !!

A lot nearer than Wolverhampton so nee excuses - aall roads lead to Macamsville this Friday.

Micky's coming up from Wigan as well , plus me, so three celebs under one roof and all for a tenner !

Broon Ale and Brotherly Love - Can't be bad.

Looking forward to a good North East turn out.

Kev J

It's looking like a strong possibility that I might be going to this. Have secured a pass out from the other half, must have been on my best behaviour :thumbup::lol: . Just trying to twist my partner in crimes arm to go to keep me out of mischief. The venue looks good. Who else is going then, apart from the 3 celebs :lol: ?

Kirsty

gis a ring if you are coming up,I know there is a bus load coing up from aycliffe as well so it looking good all round

Des

it depends on what you want?, sitty doon one or a wrapped, just let me know what ye want I'll sort it

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Will do. Sarah getting back to me, so will know by Thursday :wicked:

It's looking like a strong possibility that I might be going to this. Have secured a pass out from the other half, must have been on my best behaviour whistling.gif:D . Just trying to twist my partner in crimes arm to go to keep me out of mischief. The venue looks good. Who else is going then, apart from the 3 celebs :D ?

Oh no !!! A Yorkshire invasion - even more celebs then Kirsty if you're coming as well eh ?

Yes it looks like a nice up market sort of a venue but that'll change when us raggamuffins turn up :yes::yes:

Good to see the village bus has been organised. If it's "Billy from the Village " who's driving I want to speak to him about road safety (bastard nearly killed us all on the M62 last year).

So howay then - who's gonna be there ?

Roll on Philly Friday

Kev J

(Ronnie Walker - the best thing that's happened to Sunderland since Ian Porterfields goal)

Guest Chris Waterman

Oh no !!! A Yorkshire invasion - even more celebs then Kirsty if you're coming as well eh ?

Yes it looks like a nice up market sort of a venue but that'll change when us raggamuffins turn up :yes::yes:

Good to see the village bus has been organised. If it's "Billy from the Village " who's driving I want to speak to him about road safety (bastard nearly killed us all on the M62 last year).

So howay then - who's gonna be there ?

Roll on Philly Friday

Kev J

(Ronnie Walker - the best thing that's happened to Sunderland since Ian Porterfields goal)

Hi Kev

Spoke to Micky today and he will deffo be coming up and I think Paul's coming up with him, looks like this one could be the start to a very good weekend, I will be driving back from the North East on Saturday, so only vimto for me Friday wicked.gif

Edited by Chris Waterman

Wey Hey - The Vimto boys are in town on Friday !!

I had a meeting in Sunderland this morning and checked out the venue afterwards.

It's a bit trendy, big and right on the banks of the river - a really cool joint.

The venue is easy to find . If you are travelling into Sunderland from the A19 , get onto the A1231 and head towards The Stadium of Light / National Glass Centre .

Head to wards Roker , past The Stadium of Light and follow the National Glass Centre signs until the road splits into two bends . Take the right hand lane towards City Centre and pick up signs for the Wearmouth Bridge .

Stay in the left lhand ane across the bridge and take a left towards The Docks / Hendon.

Pass the Empire Cinema and at the next roundabout turn left , down towards The Exchange / Fish Quay (follow the brown Fish Quay signs) .

The Exchange Wharf is on your left (cleaned stone building with a big glass arched entrance door). You can park at the front or a little further down and turn left at the water front into the rear car park with the automatic barriers.

There you go - easy peasy !

If you do decide to travel on The Metro , Sunderland station is within 5 minutes walking distance.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Edited by ZTSC
Guest Marcelle

Wey Hey - The Vimto boys are in town on Friday !!

I had a meeting in Sunderland this morning and checked out the venue afterwards.

It's a bit trendy, big and right on the banks of the river - a really cool joint.

The venue is easy to find . If you are travelling into Sunderland from the A19 , get onto the A1231 and head towards The Stadium of Light then pick up signs for the Wearmouth Bridge .

Once you cross over onto the south side , take a left towards Hendon / The Docks. At the next roundabout turn left , down towards The Fish Quay (follow the brown Fish Quay signs) .

The Wharf is on your left (cleaned stone building with a big glass arched entrance door). You can park at the front or a little further down and turn left at the water front into the rear car park with the automatic barriers.

If you do decide to travel on The Metro , there is a station within 5 minutes walking distance.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

OH No .... I hate it when people say its easy peasy ..... cos you can guarentee CHRIS will divert up & down dale so we can enjoy the scenic way :P ...... even with TOM TOM or whatever it is we have :D

so looking forward to this night I had a tipppy top night last time we were up in the Wild North ....

see you soooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn xxx

OH No .... I hate it when people say its easy peasy ..... cos you can guarentee CHRIS will divert up & down dale so we can enjoy the scenic way :thumbsup: ...... even with TOM TOM or whatever it is we have :shades:

so looking forward to this night I had a tipppy top night last time we were up in the Wild North ....

see you soooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn xxx

Ronnie Walker and Tom Tom under one roof - it's gomma be good ! thumbsup.gif

who's Tom Tom?????????? hope he's got a ticket,

hang on I'm thinking of Toma

sorry me heed's a shed

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Wey Hey !!

Anyone else coming out then ??

Guest Marcelle

Ronnie Walker and Tom Tom under one roof - it's gomma be good ! :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmmmm ...... all I need now is Micky C in the car & I would be ..... well hitch hiking there !!

though Chris did try very hard to get me to drive another car up to yours ..... I wonder why ????

coffee x2 sugars please as im WORKING .... with biscuits oh & a very large JD for later .....

xx

Guest Marcelle

who's Tom Tom?????????? hope he's got a ticket,

hang on I'm thinking of Toma

sorry me heed's a shed

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Well its that very seductive woman who talks very nicely to Chris .... why she`s called TOM TOM is beyond me..... heheheh see you soon matey you better get your head out of that shed .... with the dotty lot up there I wont know if im coming or going or staying ......

ps ..... dont let me get the car keys off Chris ...

Vicky not with us & she now looks after them for us .... just in case !!!! hehehe xx

Marcelle

I'm sure we will be able to sort something out for lifts and you can have as many JD's as you wish

really looking forward for tomorrow me phone has not stopped with calls and texts

me heed is not a shed any more it's now puggled

cannot beleive that whilst I'm doing this the kids are in bed, Yvette's in bed reading a book the telly is still on and I'm watching Sponge Bob square pants!!!!!!!!!!! nuts or what

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

PS Just realised never seen this one before, Mr Crabs is me fav HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

I've got to go to the doctors

Hmmmmmmmmm ...... all I need now is Micky C in the car & I would be ..... well hitch hiking there !!

though Chris did try very hard to get me to drive another car up to yours ..... I wonder why ????

coffee x2 sugars please as im WORKING .... with biscuits oh & a very large JD for later .....

xx

Naar - Nee way yer havin coffe n bickies up here bonny lass !

It's got to be tripe , cold black puddin and Broon Ale aal the way.

Imagine it " here Ronnie try this it's only dried up pigs blood with lumps of fat in it and sheeps stomach "

Guest Marcelle

Naar - Nee way yer havin coffe n bickies up here bonny lass !

It's got to be tripe , cold black puddin and Broon Ale aal the way.

Imagine it " here Ronnie try this it's only dried up pigs blood with lumps of fat in it and sheeps stomach "

Whats funny Kev is YEAH I can imagine you offering him all of that & more ...... :no:

ok you`ve persuaded me i`ll be daring & have Broon Ale ..... with a JD hehehe xx

I'm full of cold & feeling very sorry for myself :thumbsup: . So it longs like the yorkshire invasion isnt going to happen & I'm pissed off about it. Hope you all have a great time without me, I'm sure you will.

Paul & Yvette, Bri informs me that I'm still going to Edinburgh tomorrow even if I'm still bad, because he dosent want to drive by himself & I can just stay in the hotel room. Such a sympathetic man he is :no::lol:

Dosing myself up with lemsip today. Either way will see you both tomorrow :unsure:

Kirstyx

Whats funny Kev is YEAH I can imagine you offering him all of that & more ...... :no:

ok you`ve persuaded me i`ll be daring & have Broon Ale ..... with a JD hehehe xx

Right I'm off to the butchers and the offy now to get Ronnies treats for later .

See you all later

Kev

I'm full of cold & feeling very sorry for myself :thumbsup: . So it longs like the yorkshire invasion isnt going to happen & I'm pissed off about it. Hope you all have a great time without me, I'm sure you will.

Paul & Yvette, Bri informs me that I'm still going to Edinburgh tomorrow even if I'm still bad, because he dosent want to drive by himself & I can just stay in the hotel room. Such a sympathetic man he is :no::lol:

Dosing myself up with lemsip today. Either way will see you both tomorrow :unsure:

Kirstyx

Soft as shite man !

We'll have a good night without you then.

Off to work now (via the butchers) - see ya

Directions from the A19

If you are travelling into Sunderland from the A19 , get onto the A1231 and head towards The Stadium of Light / National Glass Centre .

Head to wards Roker , past The Stadium of Light and follow the National Glass Centre signs around (stay in the left hand lane) until the road splits into two bends . Take the right hand lane towards City Centre and pick up signs for the Wearmouth Bridge .

Stay in the left lhand ane across the bridge and take a left towards The Docks / Hendon.

Pass the Empire Cinema and at the next roundabout turn left , down towards The Exchange / Fish Quay (follow the brown Fish Quay signs) .

The Exchange Wharf is on your left (cleaned stone building with a big glass arched entrance door). You can park at the front or a little further down and turn left at the water front into the rear car park with the automatic barriers.

If you do decide to travel on The Metro , Sunderland station is within 5 minutes walking distance.

See You all Later

Edited by ZTSC

Just been on the phone to Chris, he on his way up with Ronnie, who is really looking forward to this gig, phone never stopped again so it's looking good

Kirsty, you have to make it tomorrow!!!! all you have to do is dress up like the postie on the Beechams advert, no one will ever know your full of cold

seriously hope you are well enough to make it tomorrow

Cheers

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Just been on the phone to Chris, he on his way up with Ronnie, who is really looking forward to this gig, phone never stopped again so it's looking good

Kirsty, you have to make it tomorrow!!!! all you have to do is dress up like the postie on the Beechams advert, no one will ever know your full of cold

seriously hope you are well enough to make it tomorrow

Cheers

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Paul any chance you can get your hands on some tripe , I couldn't find it anywhere in Newcastle !

Source Advert