Happy New Year

• Replies 7
  • Views 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All the very best to ya for 2007 Russ - hope we don't have to wait til my next trip to the U.S to catch up with you. You must remember to drop me a line, text or PM on here if you're due in the UK in the coming months, be great to meet up again, got some nice acquisitions that are right up your street if you got the time to call in.

ATB

Neil Jones :thumbsup:

Social source share

All the very best to ya for 2007 Russ - hope we don't have to wait til my next trip to the U.S to catch up with you. You must remember to drop me a line, text or PM on here if you're due in the UK in the coming months, be great to meet up again, got some nice acquisitions that are right up your street if you got the time to call in.

ATB

Neil Jones :rolleyes:

Hey Neil

I'll see ya later this year my friend, back home in August, soooooooooooo stand by, a lot of catching up to do wicked.gif .

I'll PM or mail you soon as my PC gets sorted properly, need to hear your new choons.

Keep at it

Russ

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Spelt perfectly..................hope you are all well, we are fine, will be back home for good in August 2007................see ya then.

Love Russ x

Russ

Home for good ! About bloody time, hope all is good with the 3 of you. Happy New Year mate

Social source share

Be good to see you back home

Dave

Cant wait to see everyone & get out & about, get some serious dancing in & get rid of my extra American waistline.

Looking forward to seeing you Gavin, say hi to Sharon & hope the kids are all well mate.

Never did get hooked up over here Dave, never mind, I'll see ya real soon y'all.

Russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert