Rose Batiste, Hit And Run

Guest vegas

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i have a copy of sweetheart darling on golden world demo no stamped matrix is it an original????? or were they booted been in my collection over 30 years

Social source share

i have a copy of sweetheart darling on golden world demo no stamped matrix is it an original????? or were they booted been in my collection over 30 years

Hi Mobbsy

I have the DEMO & Stock Copy for GW-33 "Sweetheart Darling" in my collection

and they both have identical Scratched in Matrix. They are Styrene.

Golden_World_GW-33a_DJ.jpgGolden_World_GW-33a.jpg

Deadwax Details.

SK4M-6435-1 ZTSC 107485

The other side "That's What He Told Me"

by comparison has quite tiny scratched in ZTSC-104399-2A

Both Mine were from Soul Bowl so Your copy should be OK

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Sorry to hi jack your thread vegas..All my Golden World issues/demos in my collection are scratched in matrix numbers,was just refering to the Revilot label which are normally stamped,my Rose Batiste grey Revilot is,but going through the rest my Grey Darrell Banks 'open the door to your heart' is scratched in on styrene...always thought mine was an original,so are there original styrene rose batistes with scratched in matrix numbers,and its just the vinyl copies you want to avoid.....confused nick

Social source share

Sorry to hi jack your thread vegas..All my Golden World issues/demos in my collection are scratched in matrix numbers,was just refering to the Revilot label which are normally stamped,my Rose Batiste grey Revilot is,but going through the rest my Grey Darrell Banks 'open the door to your heart' is scratched in on styrene...always thought mine was an original,so are there original styrene rose batistes with scratched in matrix numbers,and its just the vinyl copies you want to avoid.....confused nick

Hi Nick

I have these in my collection. All are Styrene, All bought from Soul Bowl

Rose Batiste is on Styrene with Stamped in Matrix on both DEMO & Stock Copy

Revilot_RV-204a_DJ.jpgRevilot_RV-204b.jpg--<-- Both Have STAMPED in Matrix A & B Side

Revilot_RV-201a_DJ.jpgRevilot_RV-203a_DJ.jpg--<-- Both Have Scratched in Matrix A & B Side

The Grey Label was the first Issue

However, This copy

Revilot_RV-201a.jpgRevilot_RV-201b.jpg--<-- STAMPED in Matrix A & Scratched in Matrix B Side

Rose Batiste was booted on Vinyl

I hope that this helps

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Thanks roger :rolleyes: least i know my Banksy aint a boot! Matrix numbers can be a tricky thing to follow.Stamped,scratched variations on RicTic,Okeh now Revilot,anyway good luck vegas can somebody please sell him/her a copy of Rose Batistes fantastic double sider. nick the matrix nerd.

Hi Nick

No problem, I'll always help with Matrix etc, if I can. :thumbsup:

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Source Advert