Bury

Guest wAvy

hiya guys,

would just like to say what a great night i had on friday!

the venue was quite full as well as the dancefloor! also would like to say a thank you to Livesey :lol: for letting me in as a member even though i'd forgotten my membership cards!!! :huh: (typical woman - i carry everything but the kitchen sink in my bag and go and forget my memberships!) anyway, thanks again and i'm gonna keep these ones in my bag all the time so i never forget em again lol!

top night!

cyas - wAvy

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Shedhead

nice one neil :rolleyes: and all the djs really good night :shades::excl: flanny played a B side early on..on is spot..really good..does any body no what it was please??? took a couple in there early 20s with us they thought it was BRILL. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .nice one.

nice one neil :rolleyes: and all the djs really good night :shades::excl: flanny played a B side early on..on is spot..really good..does any body no what it was please??? took a couple in there early 20s with us they thought it was BRILL. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .nice one.

Hi

It was the 'B' side of Herbert Hunter 'I was Born To Love You' sounded bloody great too!

Really was a great night at Bury last night, excellent sets from Sean, Dave, Flanny and of course mine host Mr Jones. Looking forward to the landmark 100th night in Feb with a crackin All Nighter planned. Cant remeber all the DJ's who are appearing on the night but i'm sure Neil or Jayne will let us know in due course - watch this space.

Definitely looks like things are picking up on the North West Northern scene after a bit of a pre-Christmas lull very good to see IMHO

BazM

Hi

It was the 'B' side of Herbert Hunter 'I was Born To Love You' sounded bloody great too!

Really was a great night at Bury last night, excellent sets from Sean, Dave, Flanny and of course mine host Mr Jones. Looking forward to the landmark 100th night in Feb with a crackin All Nighter planned. Cant remeber all the DJ's who are appearing on the night but i'm sure Neil or Jayne will let us know in due course - watch this space.

Definitely looks like things are picking up on the North West Northern scene after a bit of a pre-Christmas lull very good to see IMHO

BazM

totally agree baz,seems to have been a definite pick up on numbers,jayne +neil looked very pleased last night,looking forward now to the february niter

Mick

hiya guys,

would just like to say what a great night i had on friday!

the venue was quite full as well as the dancefloor! also would like to say a thank you to Livesey :shhh: for letting me in as a member even though i'd forgotten my membership cards!!! :thumbsup: (typical woman - i carry everything but the kitchen sink in my bag and go and forget my memberships!) anyway, thanks again and i'm gonna keep these ones in my bag all the time so i never forget em again lol!

top night!

cyas - wAvy

Hi Wavy,

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. :lol:

see you soon

Jayne.x.

Guest stash313

Well after that utter sh*te today (hope Flanny and Alan Barnes enjoyed it :angry: ) turns out Bury was the highlight of my weekend.

Got to say I really enjoyed it numbers had picked up on recent months, with a healthy crowd in and tops sets from all DJs. Was a nice change to spin some Northern again, but really looking forward to our 100th night all-nighter in February, some very special DJs lined up to mark a special occaison.

wAvy you're welcome, nice to meet you, see you again in February.

nice one neil :thumbsup: and all the djs really good night thumbsup.gif:lol: flanny played a B side early on..on is spot..really good..does any body no what it was please??? took a couple in there early 20s with us they thought it was BRILL. :yes::yes::thumbsup: .nice one.

Yes and its called"Push back from the table" F*****n awsome tune.Dont kno why its not been played before wink.gif Welldone Flanny for finding it.

Cheers !!!

Source Advert