Guest mark shepherd

STAN MARTIN - BIG MOUTH WOMEN - SHATTA 001

as near to mint as damn it

guide has this at £500, and who am i to argue

asking £400,

postage free

paypal / cash / cheque

all the best, shep :D

if anyone needs a soundfile PM me your e-mail addy, have'nt yet mastered it onto this site yet :yes:

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

I've got a big mouth....

Don't you want to let it come to my house to live for a while? :D

owt for nowt with you isnt it, i'll pop it in with the rest of the freebies you want eh....and post the lot straight away, free posting as well i suppose :yes:

cheers mr jason for the sound clip :D

shep

Social source share

owt for nowt with you isnt it, i'll pop it in with the rest of the freebies you want eh....and post the lot straight away, free posting as well i suppose :yes:

cheers mr jason for the sound clip :D

shep

thats not strictly true Mister Sheppard

I haven't ACTUALLY asked you for anything for nothing - I have offered to buy Henry Brooks off you lots of times though :D:no:

if you don't sell Stan, I may negotiate with you as its one that I would like to own.

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Big Mouth Woman - stan martin - shatta

13720 refosoul

Allow me to help ;-)

is this to your liking J or do we disagree again ? :thumbsup:

Social source share

is this to your liking J or do we disagree again ? :thumbsup:

Depends on if it's to your liking whether we disagree :lol: - it's alright, personally never really been mad about it that much to be honest. This is one that the infamous (and invisible) Kevin Laverty in Canada seemed to have endless copies of about 3 years back. He just kept on having another last copy, and another, and another......

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Depends on if it's to your liking whether we disagree :lol: - it's alright, personally never really been mad about it that much to be honest. This is one that the infamous (and invisible) Kevin Laverty in Canada seemed to have endless copies of about 3 years back. He just kept on having another last copy, and another, and another......

maybe the deals kept falling thru,

and he kept re-listing and in fact, he only had 2 in fact there was only ever 2 issued,

he kept one and i got the other,

so grab yourself a RARE soul 45 people......... :thumbsup:

no seriously there are 15 copies.....really

Social source share

Depends on if it's to your liking whether we disagree :thumbsup: - it's alright, personally never really been mad about it that much to be honest. This is one that the infamous (and invisible) Kevin Laverty in Canada seemed to have endless copies of about 3 years back. He just kept on having another last copy, and another, and another......

I don't think he had endless copies J. He had 3 or 4 to start with then it was just copies of the album till he found a few more 45's some months later.

Jordi

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert