Jimmy Thomas R.I.P.

Apparently....I learned this from listening to Steve Glover's FB show yesterday and can't imagine why it's not all over Soul-Source, unless of course it's not true, which I hope it isn't. J.T. made some great records but for me The Beautiful Night is one of the greatest ever, self penned too! My first copy cost me a fiver at the Vavas. Lost that over the years and its replacement set me back £320 a few years back!

Steve is a highly respected collector who goes back to the 60's and formerly co-owner of Soul Galore record stores in Birmingham and Manchester. His shows are on Fridays, usually 7pm - 9pm, well worth a listen and soon to be on You Tube. He needs YT subscribers. It's free! Just go to SoulBoy Steve on YT.

Edited by Souljer6
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

3 hours ago, Souljer6 said:

Apparently....I learned this from listening to Steve Glover's FB show yesterday and can't imagine why it's not all over Soul-Source, unless of course it's not true, which I hope it isn't. J.T. made some great records but for me The Beautiful Night is one of the greatest ever, self penned too! My first copy cost me a fiver at the Vavas. Lost that over the years and its replacement set me back £320 a few years back!

Steve is a highly respected collector who goes back to the 60's and formerly co-owner of Soul Galore record stores in Birmingham and Manchester. His shows are on Fridays, usually 7pm - 9pm, well worth a listen and soon to be on You Tube. He needs YT subscribers. It's free! Just go to Soulboy Steve on YT.

It was announced a week ago by PP Arnold, Phil Harding and others on Facebook. 
Well done to Steve for highlighting. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!