Allnighter Iow

Guest chilly

hia m8 as far as i no its about 50 to 60 quid and that sleeps upto 6 so thats only a tenner each if you get them to ring rachel on 01983 403402 she can tell them all about it and i think they can get a bit cheaper ferry fair in there as well but im not sure on that one.

cheers for that mike :wicked:

cant we all stay at yours?

• Replies 349
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

i had a couple of calls today about this event

they have never been before and wanted to know what to expect

i told them expect the unexpected and then some

any idea how many chaLETS ARE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR MIKE?

Guest GrooveJunkies

Ban Moldie from going and it should be a sellout :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:laugh.giflaugh.gif thats very funny :yes:

Edited by GrooveJunkies
Guest GrooveJunkies

I must say last year was superb the music was first class in the modern and northern rooms and a near perfect venue.............

the rooms were the best I've seen in a holiday camp very clean with nice decor thumbsup.gif

book the ferry on line and its a lot cheaper :thumbsup:

trying to get a mini bus sorted from the kent end thumbsup.gif

I must say last year was superb the music was first class in the modern and northern rooms and a near perfect venue............. here here

the rooms were the best I've seen in a holiday camp very clean with nice decor thumbsup.gif ...even better than mikes house imvho

book the ferry on line and its a lot cheaper :thumbsup:

trying to get a mini bus sorted from the kent end thumbsup.gif

try to get a coach sorted if you can john :rolleyes:

hi all

just got of the phone to john herbert and they have filled the mini bus and it looks like a 32 seater coach is being looked at

lets hope they can get that filled to add to a great expected crowd

Guest Bearsy

hi all

just got of the phone to john herbert and they have filled the mini bus and it looks like a 32 seater coach is being looked at

lets hope they can get that filled to add to a great expected crowd

Moldie, there are a good few from Medway wanting to go, maybe we could all team up and go down together.

52 seater coach maybe

Guest chilly

Moldie, there are a good few from Medway wanting to go, maybe we could all team up and go down together.

52 seater coach maybe

will be good if they all can come down let us no and we can put tickets aside for them at the lower price :thumbsup:

52 seater coach maybe

hi bearsy

that would be great if we could get it sorted

i think your the man to do it

Guest Bearsy

hi bearsy

that would be great if we could get it sorted

i think your the man to do it

I will have to speak to John and see waht he thinks of the idea :thumbsup:

i think its john and mark from soul smugglers

Hiya ladies.

John and I spoke about this briefly Monday after I got back from Cornwall. Alfie or Moldie send me the new flyer as a Jpeg and I will get it up on the website at next update, this week hopefully . Also it will go out in the newsletter next week or the week after to drum up takers for the windowlickers bus.(Bearsy Joke)

I am in France at the end of the month and have been contacted by the guys down there about coming to spoul do's in the UK so I will get flyers to them as well.

Cheers Mark SSI.

Guest Bearsy

good evening soulies.. :thumbsup:

i've ordered the talc so that you can give it to the first 150 punters through the door.... :D

what colour is the bus they are coming down on??????will bearsy be driving it?????

we have an old 14 seater sunshine bus and yes i will be driving it, it also has an electric lift at the back for me and my knee to get on and off without any problems, i have a hardy little bunch of groupies and gay dancers all up for this night so i better get organising something quick.

Guest chilly

we have an old 14 seater sunshine bus and yes i will be driving it, it also has an electric lift at the back for me and my knee to get on and off without any problems, i have a hardy little bunch of groupies and gay dancers all up for this night so i better get organising something quick.

will we make sure we leave the ramps to the dance fool for you

Guest chilly

good evening mr chilly hows it hanging :unsure:

not to bad

sounds like we may have a couple of people over this year

but can under stand that with the dj line up :thumbsup:

Guest GrooveJunkies

:thumbsup: we are going down in the soul bus leaving from the Kent end ,with pick ups in lightweight think that's moldie and Betsy.....

and all the equipment for the modern across the board room

I've has strict instruction ,if it wont all fit in the soul bus to leave moldie behind rolleyes.gif

not long now :shades:

thumbsup.gif we are going down in the soul bus leaving from the Kent end ,with pick ups in lightweight think that's moldie and Betsy.....

and all the equipment for the modern across the board room

I've has strict instruction ,if it wont all fit in the soul bus to leave moldie behind :lol:

not long now shades.gif

i think bruce may be coming too after hearing dj at his tag off event...think we need a soul coach instead of a soul bus

you cant leave me behind ive got fans wanting to see me on the island :thumbsup:

Guest chilly

i think bruce may be coming too after hearing dj at his tag off event...think we need a soul coach instead of a soul bus

you cant leave me behind ive got fans wanting to see me on the island :thumbsup:

i hope you do not get left behind mate rolleyes.gif

or we will have to find some one else to make the coffee al night :lol:

i hope you do not get left behind mate rolleyes.gif

or we will have to find some one else to make the coffee al night whistling.gif

hi yer chilly

dont worry ill be there :thumbsup:

i wont be bringing so many records this year

red funnel sent me an excess baggage notice after the last one

hi everyone hows it hanging whistling.gif

you sorted any more flyers yet

only got a couple left and i need them to get more copies done

it looks like the kent boys will be giving us there support