Fao Martin Gavin

Is Martin Gavin a member here... I have a message for him :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I sure hope that I'm not bugging you to much, but, I need another favor. Do you know Martin Gavin? He wrote an article on me, in the 'Soulful Kinda Music paper last march and I don't have his present email address. I want to reach him for some more nice words to add to the package for the label. You have to over-load these packages, you know, you've got to hype everything in this business. Thank you so much Karen, I really do appreciate people like you, that love music so much. Your new friend, Turley~ Turley Richards

Music Producer & Performer

2419 Westwood Avenue

Louisville, KY 40220

(502) 452-9011 cell: (502) 644-1004

Email: turley@turleyrichards.com

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

I think my brother might have his number. I will give him a text, and get him to pm you if he has.

I did have it, but lost all my numbers a few months back :-(

Social source share

I think my brother might have his number. I will give him a text, and get him to pm you if he has.

I did have it, but lost all my numbers a few months back :-(

Martin has left scotland and is working in the corporate department of Brent Council. They have just had a baby and I suspect he is up to his neck in baby cakes. Don't have anumber to hand but you could try via his work. Keith Keddie will have his number.

Social source share

Martin has left scotland and is working in the corporate department of Brent Council. They have just had a baby and I suspect he is up to his neck in baby cakes. Don't have anumber to hand but you could try via his work. Keith Keddie will have his number.

good evening mr cosgrove , hope you are well , i've just spoke to martin & told him about this thread :rolleyes:

will you be joining us at jacks on the 10th ? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Is Martin Gavin a member here... I have a message for him :rolleyes:

Hello world! Yes, I'm up to my eyes in baby at the moment but would like to thank everyone who's got involved, particularly Keith Keddie, Dave Rimmer and Soulgirl. Caledoniasoul finished after 5 superb years in July and I've been focusing on collecting (records and babies) since then after moving back to London. Also changed e-mail address hence the confusion. Thanks again, I'll mail Turley.

Martin

--------------------------------------------------------------

I sure hope that I'm not bugging you to much, but, I need another favor. Do you know Martin Gavin? He wrote an article on me, in the 'Soulful Kinda Music paper last march and I don't have his present email address. I want to reach him for some more nice words to add to the package for the label. You have to over-load these packages, you know, you've got to hype everything in this business. Thank you so much Karen, I really do appreciate people like you, that love music so much. Your new friend, Turley~ Turley Richards

Music Producer & Performer

2419 Westwood Avenue

Louisville, KY 40220

(502) 452-9011 cell: (502) 644-1004

Email: turley@turleyrichards.com

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!