Jazz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

On 15/09/2022 at 10:59, Jazz said:

Going Cambridge for a long  weekend any record shops worth visiting also restaurant recommendations thanks in advance …….jazz

Record wise I don't think there are any vinyl shops left in Cambridge - Andy's Records being the last, I think, which used to be in The Grafton Centre.. and there used to be an old fashioned vinyl shop through a parade (past and to the right of the bottom of the road leading to the market square - Monsoon on the corner I think..) that housed a keyboard/piano retailer - carry on past out of the parade and just around a right hand bend on the main road from memory but, like I say, believe them all to have closed? Other than that it's pot luck in charity shops.. unfortunately I'm unable to recommend any eateries of note but only due to the length of time since I last visited

Beautiful City though.

Social source share

There used to be someone who sold soul 45 in the market square on the weekend – worth a look.

also another record shop not too far from the market near kettles yard, the modern art gallery

which would be worth a look. I think one of the best chinese dumpling resturants is on mill road, is Noodles Plus +. also another record shop on mill road too over the bridge

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert