Help tracking down a parcel

Go to solution Solved by Mark Bicknell,

Hi to all,

Italian post offices apparently lost a parcel that was delivered to me from England. Now I'm tryin' to track down for them 🙄 some infos about it.

Can you tell me if you know any dealer/mail order who ship from the city of Normanton? The parcel started from there, but I can't find out who could be the sender because I didn't keep trace of the transaction and in my paypal account I cannot find any useful info.

Thanks,

Enrico Italy

Social source share

2 hours ago, Enricoacm1899 said:

Hi to all,

Italian post offices apparently lost a parcel that was delivered to me from England. Now I'm tryin' to track down for them 🙄 some infos about it.

Can you tell me if you know any dealer/mail order who ship from the city of Normanton? The parcel started from there, but I can't find out who could be the sender because I didn't keep trace of the transaction and in my paypal account I cannot find any useful info.

Thanks,

Enrico Italy

maybe Big Man Records

@Mark Bicknell

• Up vote 1
Social source share

You only may have a chance if it has some tracking on the package. If not its pretty much gone for ever.

If its tracked, then ask the seller to contact the post office and they will ask for the tracking reference number, or if the seller provides it you can track yourself via the Royal Mail Track and Trace section of their website. Warning though, once Royal Mail have handed the parcel to the Italian post, its up to the Italians to provide tracking from there.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

6 hours ago, Billy Jo Jim Bob said:

You only may have a chance if it has some tracking on the package. If not its pretty much gone for ever.

If its tracked, then ask the seller to contact the post office and they will ask for the tracking reference number, or if the seller provides it you can track yourself via the Royal Mail Track and Trace section of their website. Warning though, once Royal Mail have handed the parcel to the Italian post, its up to the Italians to provide tracking from there.

He can't remember who he bought the record from , hence the original question ... :rolleyes:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

If you paid through Paypal, does it not show an email address for the transaction (sometimes the transaction doesn't show it, but most of the time it does). If you have that, it may joj your memory.

If you can remember what you bought, do a search through your browser history and see if a familiar link pops up. If not then try and repeat the search through Google, or the market places or forums you use regularly. Might help.

Social source share

Thanks to all for answerin'

Might be Mark Bicknell, I think I'll keep in touch with him 'cause Italian post workers told only the sender could open a claim to have the money back. And also maybe I could check if he still has a copy of the record.

As for the parcel, me too I'm thinkin' it's lost forever somewhere in some Italian office. 

Social source share

15 minutes ago, Mark Bicknell said:

Hi Enrico, yes it's me Bigman Records, I remember the transaction, I did respond to you and sent the post office log information so assumed the record arrived, if you contact me here or via email bicknellmark@aol.com or bigmanrecords1@gmail.com I will do the following, send a replacement order and send you a full refund will also include a couple of previous releases FREE OF CHARGE as a way of apology, if you contact me today I will action a full refund today.

MARK BICKNELL.

Just sent you a personal message via Soul Source messenger Enerico with a detailed reply of above information soon as you respond will action FULL REFUND for original order and arrange replacement order FREE OF CHARGE.

Mark.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!