Martha Reeves & The Vandellas-It's Easy To Fall In Love

Belza

Does anyone know of a vinyl release of Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - It's Easy To Fall In Love (With A Guy Like You) please?  I can only find it on CD via Gold and Hitch OST.  If anyone can point me in the direction of where to find it on vinyl so I can play it out while DJing be most appreciated.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On 20/04/2023 at 01:05, Belza said:

Does anyone know of a vinyl release of Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - It's Easy To Fall In Love (With A Guy Like You) please?  I can only find it on CD via Gold and Hitch OST.  If anyone can point me in the direction of where to find it on vinyl so I can play it out while DJing be most appreciated.

Is it a criminal offence to play it out on a Cd , great unreleased tracks like these need there place on the sun just play it on Cd .

Social source share

30 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

Is it a criminal offence to play it out on a Cd , great unreleased tracks like these need there place on the sun just play it on Cd .

Sadly most of the places I play don't have facilities to play CDs as they are vinyl only set ups otherwise I'd be happy to play it in that format.

Social source share

1 hour ago, Belza said:

Sadly most of the places I play don't have facilities to play CDs as they are vinyl only set ups otherwise I'd be happy to play it in that format.

Fair enough , 

Have a Carver cut it is not frowned upon unless people out there know the legalities better than me.

Plenty of companies offering this service. 

Edited by Shinehead
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert