Lenny Williams

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kid mohair

chasin a copy of lenny williams- i couldnt find nobody on fantasy :lol: ,can anybody help me find it

been after one of these for a while...... superb record :(

Social source share

John, I sold mine a few months back. Was in my sales box for ages!! Sold it cheap aswell.!!

paul-s

Yep me too, played out now in my opinion. whistling.gif Bob Hinsley was the one playing it, and then Karl Heard made it popular. Even Butch gave it a spin at Lifeline....

John, try PM'ing Gorgeous George on here. He did have a few copies.

Phil.

Social source share

Yep me too, played out now in my opinion. :D Bob Hinsley was the one playing it, and then Karl Heard made it popular. Even Butch gave it a spin at Lifeline....

John, try PM'ing Gorgeous George on here. He did have a few copies.

Phil.

Karl H and I got them at exactly the same time from Butch and played them at our respective venues.... So there were a few people playing it and getting it popular......I played it at Lifeline when it was at the FOX.

paul-s yes.gif

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Karl H and I got them at exactly the same time from Butch and played them at our respective venues.... So there were a few people playing it and getting it popular......I played it at Lifeline when it was at the FOX.

paul-s :yes:

.....and I'm the new proud owner of Mr Sadot's disc but have yet to break it to the Aussie dancers. Gonna sandwich it inbetween some standards at next month's do.

What does it sell for these days?

Cheers...........Pete

Social source share

Guest Rowly

...difference between playing it and breaking it!! :yes: (not that I broke it..it still has a way to go I think.! mines gone to OZ!ha!)

True Paul ! :D

I remember when I was after it I read on the internet somewhere it was an old Mecca spin.... ??

Social source share

Guest Rowly

True also, I've been playing it on and off since the mid-nineties after getting one cheap of Pat Brady £10, an old Searling spin from 75-76 :yes:

About £50 cheaper than me then Tone.... (what is it going for now anyway?)

Social source share

Source Advert