Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 27 Oct 2023

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 15:58 27 Oct 2023 (Uk time)

1. scan of Martha Reeves - Dancing In The Street - Uk Tamla Motown Demo
  2. scan of The Beginning Of The End   Funky Nassau 1971 Jazz Funk Psychedelic Vg Vg
  3. scan of The Meters Rejuvenation Funk Allen Toussaint Reprise 180gram Nm Vg
  4. scan of Bay Area Richmond Ca Soul Funk Lisa Records Shirley Combs This Road Vg
  5. scan of Gospel Travelers - Jesus Is Watching You Us 7 Near Mint Mega Soul Funk
  6. scan of Nigeria Rock Special Psychedelic Afro-rock Fuzz Funk In 1970 Vinyl Record Vg
  7. scan of Gwen Owens 7 Just Say You Re Wanted B W Still True To You Velgo
  8. scan of Mod Vinyl Record Kent Karmello Brooks  Carla Thomas 99p Start
  9. scan of Wigan Torch  7 Vinyl Record Hide Nor Hair Earl Grant
  10. scan of Soul Mod Vinyl Dj Cameo White Label 1963 Original Picture Me Gone Evie Sands
  11. scan of Nova S Nine Pain Abc Little Flint  Usa 45
  12. scan of Oak Acetate 2 Sided 7 Soul Ska Unknown Artist Unreleased Listen Mod Northern 6t
  13. scan of The Beatle Rubber Soul First Pressing Loud Cut 1n-1n
  14. scan of Mod Kent Vinyl Record Eddie Whitehead  Mary Saxton 99p Start
  15. scan of Mod Vinyl Record Kent Dorothy Williams  Albert Washington Nr
  16. scan of Mod Vinyl Record Kent The Stratoliners  Little Willie John Nr
  17. scan of The Impressions - It S All Right  Uk H M V Demo -
  18. scan of Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up Give It Up Uk 7 Vinyl Single 1974 Soul
  19. scan of The Fifth Avenue Band One Way Or The Other Reprise  Usa 45
  20. scan of Jack Montgomery   Dearly Beloved   Scepter   Sce 12152  Promo Nm
  21. scan of Mod Kent Vinyl Record Trini Lopez  Johnny Copeland No Reserve
  22. scan of Ibc Uk Acetate 1 Sided 7  Soul Unknown Artist Unreleased Listen Mod Northern 6t
  23. scan of Joblot Soul  Tamla Motown Vinyl L P Record Collection Full List
  24. scan of Aretha Franklin Lady Soul Atlantic Sd 8176 Vg Vg
  25. scan of Billy Stewart Promo Us P 7 Billy S Heartache  Doo-wop Okeh
  26. scan of Frances Nero - Keep On Lovin Me  Fight Fire With Fire 7 Record
  27. scan of Frank Dell - He Broke Your Game Wide Open - Valise -
  28. scan of Freddie Hughes Wheres My Baby Send My Baby Back Wee  West Coast 45
  29. scan of Simon  Garfunkel You Dont Know Where Your Interest Lies  Valery45
  30. scan of Martha  Vandellas One Way Out Gordy Motown  Usa 45
  31. scan of Bay Area Richmond Ca Soul Funk Tereco Records Marie Franklin Bad Bad Woman Vg
  32. scan of Marvin Gaye Thats The Way Love Is Tamla Promo Motown  Usa 45
  33. scan of Stevie Wonder   Nothing S Too Good For My Baby 1966 Tamla 7  Single Northern
  34. scan of Latin Soul Sunglow Record Company The Sunglows Fly Me To The Moon La Macarena
  35. scan of Sonny Stiles  Kings Men Give A Little Bit Here She Comes Joy  45
  36. scan of Little Willie John Ep France Uh Uh Baby 1962 Vogue Mod
  37. scan of The First Theremin Era Barnabas Theme From Dark Shadows Mint Psych Funk 69 Epic
  38. scan of Harold Melvin  The Blue Notes - Get Out - Uk Route -
  39. scan of Funk Son Salsa Grupo Irakere   Quince Minutos Original Egrem Cuba
  40. scan of The Bobbettes I Ve Gotta Face The World   Rca  47-8832  Promo Nm-
  41. scan of The Intruders Turn The Hands Of Time Cowboys To Girls Gamble Dj  45
  42. scan of Alex Harvey Soul Band - I Wanna Make Love To You German 7 Single - Polydor
  43. scan of Snoop Dogg 7 Days Of Funk Rsd 8 X 7  Vinyl Box Set Sealed Rare
  44. scan of Carl Douglas - Marble  Iron - Us Buddah Promo Copy 45
  45. scan of Soul Funk Gp George Perkins New Revue Keep On Trying What The Deal Is Vg
  46. scan of Jesse James If You Re Lonely  7 Vinyl  Modern 20th Century
  47. scan of The Stylistics Lot Of 2 Vinyl Record Japanese Import Japan Soul Funk R B
  48. scan of The Flaming Ember - Westbound No 9 Demo Uk 7 Single - 1972 Hotwax Soul
  49. scan of Don Covay Eddie Gaines French Ep Pony Time I Never Had It  Doo-wop
  50. scan of Various Artist Chess  Stax 10 X 7  Soul Funk Used Vinyls For Sale     Job Lot
  51. scan of Soul Shout Freddie Scott He Will Break Your Heart I Ll Be Gone Vg Polystyrene
  52. scan of Thelonious Monk - Genius Of Modern Music Vol 2 Blue Note Ua Us 1972 Press Vg
  53. scan of Top Top Tune- Contours - Baby Hit And Run 100mph Dancer Ex Con
  54. scan of Tobi Legend 7 Time Will Pass You By B W Heartbreaker Eric Usa
  55. scan of The Artistics 7 Loveland B W So Much In Love Usa Okeh Demo Soul Doo-wop
  56. scan of Donna Summer On 2xlp  Bad Girls   Rock Funk Soul Disco
  57. scan of The Four Tops French Ep Standing In The Shadow Of Love Northern Tamla Motown
  58. scan of Nuyorican Soul - Masters At Work Gatefold Double  Vinyl
  59. scan of 1966-rare  The Sensations  I Won T Be Hurt Get On Up Mama
  60. scan of Power Tommie Young Get Out Of My Life That S How Strong Love Is
  61. scan of Soul Jewel Records Ted Taylor Close Your Eyes You Ve Been Crying Vg Vocal
  62. scan of Soul Funk Watch Records Professor Longhair Big Chief Parts 1 And 2 Vg Nice
  63. scan of 14 X Soul Funk Philly 45s Intruders O Jays Tramps Funkadelic Tymes Temptations
  64. scan of 45 Rpm Jerome Powell 3-wa 3 It S Alright  Mother Said Soul M-
  65. scan of Al Johnson Eddie Bo-carnival Time Check Mr Popeye-maison Soul
  66. scan of Great  Double Sider - Bobby Lester And Lou Edwards On Mint Re-issue
  67. scan of Detroit Soul The Vows Buttered  V I P Motown White Label Promo
  68. scan of Five Flights Up J B Bingham Do What You Wanna Do Black Cat T A  45
  69. scan of Lot Of 5 Jazz Funk Soul Vinyl Record Albums Ron Carter Tony Williams Lifetime
  70. scan of Jean Knight - Mr Big Stuff - Uk Stax 1977 Repress -
  71. scan of Soul Ii Soul Get A Life 1990 Vinyl - Untested
  72. scan of Modern Soul Pic Sleeve Choclate Mama Records Ron Seagram Just A Little Love
  73. scan of Soul R B Ring Records J J Barnes Poor Unfortunate Me She Ain T Ready Vg Wlp
  74. scan of Soul R B Dottie Betty Everett I Ll Weep No More Tell Me Darling Vg Vocal
  75. scan of Soul Funk Roxbury Records Slim  The Funky Four I M Gonna Warm It Up Vg
  76. scan of Northern Jackie Wilson I Believe I Ll Love On Us Brunswick 1965
  77. scan of Clarence Carter Looking For Fox  7 Vinyl  Modern Atlantic 584176
  78. scan of Various - Now Presents Classic Soul - Vinyl 5xlp Box Set
  79. scan of Dexys Midnight Runners Searching For The Young Soul Vinyl 1st Press Original Uk
  80. scan of Walter Jackson 7 Speak Her Name B W They Don T  Uk Columbia Db8154 R B Soul
  81. scan of The Blackbyrds   Walking In Rhythm Demo Uk 7 Single - 1975 Fantasy Soul
  82. scan of Sam And Dave - Soul Man Promo Uk 7 Single - 1972 Atlantic Soul Reissue
  83. scan of 45rpm Sam And Bill I Feel Like Cry In   I  Ll Try Vg
  84. scan of Jimmy Holiday  Clydie King - Ready Willing  Able - Uk Soul Sounds  Boot  45
  85. scan of Billy Sha-rae I M Gone Let S Do It Again 1971 7 Vinyl  Soul Funk Northern
  86. scan of 7 Rpm Mickey And The Soul Generation Iron Leg  Chocolate Maxwell L-803 1969
  87. scan of The All Rounders - 7  Soul  Funk - South African
  88. scan of Soul Laguna Records Inc The Upsetters Soul For Sale Parts 1 And 2 Vg Great
  89. scan of Soul Funk Sure-shot The Quality Controls Grapevine Part 1 And Part 2 Vg Nice
  90. scan of R B Girl Soul Doo Wop Post The Gay Notes Hear My Plea Crossroads Wlp Vg
  91. scan of Gospel Soul Peacock Records The Sensational Nightingales Burying Ground Vg
  92. scan of 1959 Soul Pop Rock - Morris Simmons Sharlene  I M Alone Judd Records
  93. scan of James Barnett - Keep On Talking - Great Norther Soul Us 7 On Fame Label
  94. scan of Little Richard 45rpm True Fine Mama  Ooh My Soul From 1858 Near Mint Cond
  95. scan of The Sheep I Feel Good Dynamite Boom  Usa 45
  96. scan of Billy Paul - 260 Degrees Of Billy Paul - Vg Vg 1972 Soul Funk Kz-31793 1st Pres
  97. scan of Malcolm Hayes You Made The Rain Fall Down  T A -194 Ex Rare
  98. scan of Eddie Floyd Knock On Wood  Got To Make A Comeback Stax Soul Vg
  99. scan of Ronnie Dyson 7 I Think I Ll Tell Her B W Girl Don T Come Uk Cbs 1973 Promo Soul
  100. scan of Sharon Paige Harold Melvin  Bluenotes 7 Hope That We Can Be Together Soul Demo

just testing some recent work out  - please ignore

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert