What song is this?!

Romeyda
Go to solution Solved by Mick Holdsworth,

Hey all.

So I heard this song on Craig Charles and forgot to slap it in my playlist. A few weeks went by and now I cannot find it... classic story. 

All I can tell you is that it's verses sample the verse lyrics from talking heads Once in a lifetime (and you may tell yourself "this is not my beautiful house" etc.) But the chorus is something completely different. Very smooth and funky song but I cannot find it anywhere! 

Any assistance is much appreciated!

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• Solution
11 hours ago, Romeyda said:

Hey all.

So I heard this song on Craig Charles and forgot to slap it in my playlist. A few weeks went by and now I cannot find it... classic story. 

All I can tell you is that it's verses sample the verse lyrics from talking heads Once in a lifetime (and you may tell yourself "this is not my beautiful house" etc.) But the chorus is something completely different. Very smooth and funky song but I cannot find it anywhere! 

Any assistance is much appreciated!

I saw a post recently (Facebook?) where someone had put up a version of Otis Lee - Hard Boat To Row, which was mixed with Talking Heads (I think !). I didn't listen to it, and I'm not sure these are the correct details, but it worh a search. It was abour a week ago I saw it,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert