Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 29 Dec 2023

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 08:02 29 Dec 2023 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Jimmy Mack Original On Palmer- My World Is On Fire  Vg
  2. scan of Muriel Day Optimistic Fool Nine Times Out Of Ten Ultra  Promo
  3. scan of The Incredibles Theres Nothing Else To Say Nm  66 Audio Arts Promo
  4. scan of 45 Rocksteady  Phyllis Dillon  Nice Time  Cool Soul  Listen
  5. scan of Bobby Aitken- Kiss Bam Bam Cynthia Richards-how Could I Jamaican Soul Ballad -i
  6. scan of Neville Irons-soul Glide Dynamics Lynn Tait-my Friends Blue Cat Uk Ex -1968
  7. scan of Lennis Hibbert-pure Soul Patsy With Lyn Tait The Jets- A Man Is Two Faced Dr Bir
  8. scan of C Marshall-sweet 69 Soul Twins-i Need Your Loving-coxone Pre 1969 Ex-
  9. scan of Marvin Gaye Ain T That Peculiar Original 1st Tamla-539 In Ex Cond
  10. scan of The Astors Candy  I Found Out Uk Atlantic In Vg  Cond
  11. scan of Ken Lazarus-soul Ska Byron Lee-musical Pressure-bra Us Vg
  12. scan of The Inclinations - The Harder We Try - Janus - Sweet Soul  Deep Soul - Listen
  13. scan of Johnny Thunder I M Alive 1969 Rockin Funk Vg To Excellent Promo
  14. scan of Wailing Soul-gold Digger-	Count Ossie And Lloyd S All Stars I Dread Version
  15. scan of Cleftones Heart And Soul On Gee 705 From 1961
  16. scan of Otis Leavill - Keep On Loving  Right Back In Love Nm Northern 2-sider 66 Promo
  17. scan of Soul Mates-beware Of Bad Dogs Short Circuit Glen Adams Camel 33 Uk Pre 1969
  18. scan of Job Lot Of 11 X  Incl Tamla Motown 7  Singles
  19. scan of Crosswork - Niculela - Texas Soul Funk Obscure Lo-fi Private Press
  20. scan of Willie Mitchell The Champion Part 1  2 Uk London Press In Ex Cond
  21. scan of Ray Agee - The Monkey On My Back - Shirley 115 - R B    Soul - Listen
  22. scan of Class Act Featuring Rita Say You Love Me Lifes Too Short Modern Soul
  23. scan of Rodd Keith - Get Down And Wiggle It A Little - Preview -  - Listen
  24. scan of Elvis Presley Vinyl Records Windows Of The Soul
  25. scan of Roy Shirley-get On The Ball Johnny Moore-sound And Soul-caltone Uk-ex
  26. scan of Betty Everett Getting Mighty Crowded Uk President In Ex Cond
  27. scan of Melinda Marx - It Happens In The Same Old Way -northern Soul
  28. scan of Soul Defenders-selection Train-roland Alphons Psycho Rhythmic -money Disc Ja Ex
  29. scan of Lot Of 85 Motown Soul And R B S
  30. scan of Osborne Gary Gray - Love Storm Two Arms - Obscure Modern Soul Synths 80 S
  31. scan of Mint Cookie Sweet Things Lo-fi Slow Boogie Funk Modern Soul 80 S Obscure
  32. scan of Gaylads Abc Rocksteady- Leslie Butler Count Ossie-soul Drums-gayfeet-ja Ex
  33. scan of Ann Byers This Man Is Rated X  Gotta Get You Back In Ex Cond
  34. scan of 45 Soul  Wish  Your Love  Blue  Listen
  35. scan of Ronnie Walker - You Re The One  Thanks To You - Philips -  -listen
  36. scan of B W Souls  Marvin S Groove  Round Funk  Soul Listen
  37. scan of Little Richard Ooh My Soul London Tri Centre 1958 Vinyl Single
  38. scan of Alton Mcclain  Destiny-it Must Be Love-polydor Modern Soul
  39. scan of Harrison Brothers - Sexy Lady - Boogie Funk Modern Soul 1983 Florida
  40. scan of Winfield Parker - I Wanna Be With You My Love For You - Soul Funk Modern
  41. scan of Enrique Lynch Tropical Original Peru Salsa Guaguanco Funk R Cord Played
  42. scan of Rock N Soul Part 1 By Daryl Hall  John Oates Record 2016
  43. scan of Ken Boothe-home Home Home Soul Bros-windel-studio 1 Ja Ex
  44. scan of 45 Deep Soul  Wallace Brothers  Thanks A Lot  Sims  Listen
  45. scan of Skull Snaps- My Hang Up Is On You  With Sound Clips
  46. scan of The Horace Silver Quintet F Stanley - Serenade To A Soul Sister Vg  Vg
  47. scan of The Sparks - Cool It  Woe Woe - Cub 9151 - Promo -  - Listen
  48. scan of The Johnny Otis Show  The Watts Breakaway  Okeh Demo Funk  Soul Listen
  49. scan of The Wonderettes - I Feel Strange - Ruby E-5065 -  - Listen
  50. scan of Jacqueline - Paradise - Lo-fi Boogie Synth Modern Soul 1986 Obscure
  51. scan of Gene Williams   Don T Let Your Love Fade Away Do It - Soul Funk Forte
  52. scan of Future - Just Before The Dawn -  Modern Obscure 70 S
  53. scan of 7 Soul Disco Funk Lot Little Beaver Marvelettes Miami Thelma Houston Timothy Ca
  54. scan of Jerry Jaye My Girl Josephine Original London 1st Press In Ex Cond
  55. scan of Little Carl Carlton - Competition Ain T Nothing - Uk Action
  56. scan of Dee Dee Warwick - You Re No Good - Jubilee 5459 -  - Listen
  57. scan of Pop Soul Rock 7 Vinyl Lot 6 With Picture Sleeves Michael Jackson Mccartney
  58. scan of Kris Peterson Nature Boy  Me Without You 1967 Soul Promo 7 Pelikin 100
  59. scan of Teardrops - Every Step I Take  Raise Your Hand - Max 234-  -listen
  60. scan of Lombard - On A Beautiful Day - Modern Soul Funk Unknown Obscure 7
  61. scan of Leval - Our Love - Modern Soul Uk Boogie Funk 7 80 S
  62. scan of Roland Delys - Love - Belgium Cosmic Disco Funk Synth Electronic 1972
  63. scan of Mark Dennard - Slippin Out - Modern Soul Boogie Funk 7 Coldwave 1985
  64. scan of Marion Deaton Group -baby I Still Love You- Modern Soul Jazz Funk A O R
  65. scan of Bob Marley And The Wailers -satisfy My Soul - 7 Vinyl Single
  66. scan of Black George-peanut Butter Lenny Hibbert-village Soul Coxsone Ja Wol
  67. scan of Mad Mike And Maniacs The Hunch On Hunch Vg Mad Mike Monster Garage
  68. scan of Bobby Paris - Per-so-nal-ly -  - 1968 Vinyl - 7 Promo Exc-
  69. scan of Benny Troy- I Wanna Give You Tomorrow  With Sound Clips
  70. scan of Lee Hurst- Whole Lotta Your Love   Hear Sound Clips
  71. scan of Rodger Collins - She S Looking Good - Uk Vocalion
  72. scan of Ronnie Gallant On Atlantic 2169 Shadows  Shake Shake Baby 1962 Nor Soul
  73. scan of Sensations - I Won T Be Hurt  Get On Up Mama - Way Out -  - Listen
  74. scan of Brenda Lee Jones - You Re The Love Of My Life - Rust -  - Listen
  75. scan of Doppel Ep Modern Sounds Musterplatte Deut Telefunken Capitol-ebf 1 2-294
  76. scan of De La Soul - The Magic Number Say No Go  Ring Ring Ring  Me Myself  I 7
  77. scan of Major Thomas Wake Up Crying 1986 Ultra Sp Lion S U-17697 Funk Soul Disco
  78. scan of 80 90 S Soul Rock 7 Rpm Vinyl Lot 7 Elton John  Candle    Blues    Nikita
  79. scan of Aretha Franklin Lady Soul Vinyl Record
  80. scan of The Halos 45rpm 65 Congress Just Keep On Loving Me  Vg  Vinyl
  81. scan of Doc  The Interns Now 1960 S Soul Baby I Know - Work It Out Rocker Dj Promo
  82. scan of Brothers Of Soul - I Guess That Don T Make Me A Loser -  - Listen
  83. scan of Shirley  Jessie - You Can T Fight Love - Wand Wnd 1116 -  - Listen
  84. scan of Chuck Jackson - Hand It Over - Wand 149 -  - Listen
  85. scan of The Chi-lites - I M So Jealous - Blue Rock B-4007 -  - Listen
  86. scan of Ann Robinson - The Letter - Rising-soul Rs 101 - Deep Soul - Listen
  87. scan of The Major Iv - Down In The Ghetto - Venture Ve-606 -  - Listen
  88. scan of L J Reynolds - Stop Look Over Your Past - Monique 1002 -  - Listen
  89. scan of Jay Robinson  The Dynamics - I Can T Live Without You -  - Listen
  90. scan of Chubby Checker - Everything S Wrong - Parkway P-959 -  - Listen
  91. scan of Demo Promo-the Funk Club-go Funk Club-scotti  Blueish Vinyl
  92. scan of Job Lot S Rock Pop Soul Country 7 Vinyl Singles  Many Picture Sleeves
  93. scan of M J M - Is This Really Love - Modern Soul Boogie Funk 7 Sweet Soul 80 S
  94. scan of Ronnie Lowe - One Who Really Loves -  Deep Modern Psych 7
  95. scan of Juice - Lady Beware - Disco Funk 1977 Secant Promo Modern Soul
  96. scan of Doc S Bad Boys - Sho You Right -45 Illinois Boogie Funk Psych Obscure 1983
  97. scan of Tee Tee Soul - I Ve Got My Eyes On You -45 Modern Soul Jazz Sweet Soul Funk
  98. scan of Ruby Harris - What Have I Done - Modern Soul Gospel Boogie Goldroad 80 S
  99. scan of Helen Mcabee - Come On In - Modern Soul Boogie Funk 7
  100. scan of Sanders Sect - A Girl Can T Go By What She Hears - Detroit Soul Obscure

ebaydec.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert