All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 05 Jan 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:32 05 Jan 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Thelonious Monk Genius Of Modern Music Vol 1 Blue Note W 63rd D G Rvg Ear Ex
  2. scan of Silky Hargraves Keep Loving Me You Re Too Good-dearborn 563-northern Soul Orig
  3. scan of Job Lot Of 100 X 7 Singles All R B Soul Funk Disco Motown  All Listed
  4. scan of Robb London  Soul Unlimited Funny Situation Gloria Texas Garage 1967 Suzuki
  5. scan of Private Michigan Funk  Soul-r A Jones-c C Shells-peace In The World-45
  6. scan of Johnny Love  His Orch Chills And Fever No Use Pledging My Love
  7. scan of Shorty Long It S A Crying Shame  Out To Get You  1964 Soul
  8. scan of Afro-cuban Jazz Funk Soul Fusion Juan Pablo Torres   Y Viva La Felicidad
  9. scan of Shorty Long Devil With The Blue Dress Wind It Up   1964 Soul
  10. scan of Shorty Long Too Smart I Ll Be Here   R B 1962 Tri-phi
  11. scan of Donna Loren I M Gonna Be All Right Johnny S Got Somethin  Promo
  12. scan of Honey Love  The Love Notes We Belong Together Mary Ann  Girl Group
  13. scan of Funk Soul Cropper Covay Davy Jones Raffaella Carra 1971 Chissa Chi Sei Sookie
  14. scan of Bobby Long Jersey City I Need You R B
  15. scan of London  The Bridges Keep Him I Ll Probably Understand
  16. scan of Afro-cuban Funk Afro-cuban Grupo Irakere Teatro Amadeo Roldan Recital Egrem
  17. scan of 7 Soul Disco Funk Lot Major Lance Parliaments Prince Trussel Ultimate Luther Va
  18. scan of Kitty Love You Gotta Change The Power Of Love R B   1963 Dade
  19. scan of 9 Vinyl Record Lot 32 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  20. scan of 10 Vinyl Record Lot 31 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  21. scan of Elvis Presley Vinyl Records Windows Of The Soul
  22. scan of 11 Vinyl Record Lot 33 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  23. scan of Vinyl 7 Inch Rpm Bundle Lot Reggae Shaggy Samples Flack Turner Detroit Soul
  24. scan of Minnesota Beatle Project Vol 2 - Soul Asylum Meat Puppets Mason Jennings   Vg
  25. scan of Funk Soul Jazz-rock Prog Rock Grupo Los Magneticos- Grupo Los Magneticos Cuba
  26. scan of Lot Of 9 Rock N Roll Funk Vinyl Spyro Gyra Mandre Brothers In Arms Stewart
  27. scan of Patty Livingston I Ve Got My Baby Playin With Fire Promo
  28. scan of Lot Of 42 1950 S 1960 S Doo Wop R B Soul Early Rock 45rpm Records All Sleeved
  29. scan of Lloyd Price I Wish Your Picture Was You Frog Legs Speciality 471 R B Nola Soul
  30. scan of Soul - R B - Ben E King - Goodbye My Old Girl - I Can T Take It Like A Man Ex
  31. scan of The Lockets Little Boy Don T Cha Know Promo R B Soul 1963 Argo
  32. scan of Michael Jackson  Billie Jean Soul Pop Disco  7 Red Vinyl Record  Mj1-6
  33. scan of Baby Lloyd Wait And See I Need Love Promo R B Soul 1960 Atco
  34. scan of Lots A Poppa I Found A Love That S Where It S At Promo Deep Soul 1964 Tribe
  35. scan of Little Carl Carlton - Competition Ain T Nothing - Uk Action
  36. scan of Rodger Collins - She S Looking Good - Uk Vocalion
  37. scan of Peggy Thompson  I Sold My Heart To The Junkman  62 Giant Girl Group Soul
  38. scan of A Paul Johnson Our Special Place 1971 Indianapolis Private Press Modern Compose
  39. scan of Gene Ammons Etta Jones Jack Mcduff Soul Summit Vol 2 Prestige 7275 Org Nm
  40. scan of Kim And Nyland- Rainbow 1097 Heaven In My Soul B W I Was There When It Happen
  41. scan of 10 X 7 Number 1 Singles From The 1970 S Lot 2 Disco Reggae And Soul
  42. scan of Locomotions Make It Saturday Nite Weekend Workout Promo Instros Soul 1965 Swan
  43. scan of Edsels On Tammy-1027 -count The Tears - R B
  44. scan of Ultraviolet Kites Sasha John Digweed Anthem Northern Exposure Track Out Of Print
  45. scan of 5 Funk And Soul Vinyl Albums Tavares Shalimar Odyssey
  46. scan of Joblot  Pack  Bundle X 24  - Motown Classics - Modern Soul
  47. scan of Don Covay And The Goodtimers - Mercy Mercy 7 Vinyl Single Atlantic Northern So
  48. scan of Funk Soul Discobra 1975 Joe Spitfire Nicosia Cobra Sound Italo Disco Promo Fonit
  49. scan of Northern S - Skullsnaps - I M Your Pimp - Gsf Demo Ri
  50. scan of Sharon Jones Dap-kings Vinyl I Learned Daptones Christmas Holiday Soul Poster Cd
  51. scan of Mr Lee  The Cherokees Soul Come Closer Take Your Time Sure Shot Dj M- Hear
  52. scan of Kevin King Lear - You Got The Power Of Love  1968 White Label Demo
  53. scan of Funk Pieces Of Peace Annie Got Hot Pants Power Twinight Hear Sly Johnson
  54. scan of Dennis Coffey And The Detroit Guitar Band - Evolution Classic Funk L P
  55. scan of James Brown Soul Classics Vol 2 - 1973 Classic Polydor Compilation
  56. scan of Originals Don T Stop Now Velvelettes That S A Funny Way Motown N Soul Mint 45
  57. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Live Album Capitol Swbb-633 1970 With Poster Included
  58. scan of True Tones On Jossie-950 Promo - That S Love - R B
  59. scan of p J Proby-nike Hoeky-liberty
  60. scan of The Jam The Modern World 7  Nm 1977 Uk First Press Polydor
  61. scan of The Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Boys - Top Rank - Jar 540 - Northern
  62. scan of Malcolm Hayes You Made The Rain Fall Down  T A -194 Ex Rare
  63. scan of Jb Funk 7 Single Papa S Got The Wagon Gloria Walker  People 1971
  64. scan of 4 Funk And Soul Vinyl Albums Real Thing Kenny G Billy Ocean
  65. scan of Bob Marley And The Wailers - Soul Revolution Canada Original Stunning Nm
  66. scan of Vinyl Records Lot Soul R B R B Roberta Flack Diana Ross Ronnie Laws Quincy Jones
  67. scan of Shorty Long Here Comes The Judge On Usa Soul Label Vg
  68. scan of Jack Scott Rockabilly Uk Goodbye Baby Bw Save My Soul On London
  69. scan of Volt-415 Otis Redding Dictionary Of Soul Monarch Pressing Vgs Nmv Super Nice
  70. scan of Out-of-print World Inferno Red-eyed Soul 2xlp Colored Red  Clear Splash
  71. scan of Soul Train Hits That Made It Happen Adam Viii Records Vg-
  72. scan of Northern S - Mr Floods Party - Compared To What - G M Ri
  73. scan of Rodger Collins - She  S A Good Woman - Galaxy   Original Nm
  74. scan of Oncoming Times - If You Had My Love  Detroit
  75. scan of Lot Of 94 Vinyl Rpm Records W Rock Odd Labels Soul Promos Vg M29
  76. scan of The Righteous Brothers Soul  Inspiration B Side Blues Verve Vk10383
  77. scan of Van Mccoy Change With The Times - 7 Single - 1975 - Funk - Soul - Disco
  78. scan of Grand Funk Railroad - Mark Don  Mel  Mit Poster
  79. scan of Queen Of Soul By Etta James Record 2019 Vinyl
  80. scan of Edwin Starr War 1970 Sp Tamla Motown 2c 006 91664 Funk Soul
  81. scan of Hard Funk The Village Callers Mississippi Delta  Hector Part 2 Rampart Original
  82. scan of Original Soul - Bill Summers  Summers Heat - Don T Fade Away
  83. scan of Original Soul - Barbara Lewis - Make Me Your Baby
  84. scan of Crossover Soul Jimmy Dotson  I Wanna Be Good To You  I Used To Be A Loser
  85. scan of 80 90 S Soul Rock 7 Rpm Vinyl Lot 7 Elton John  Candle    Blues    Nikita
  86. scan of The Crew Cuts  You Ve Been In  7 Inch Single   Usa Promo
  87. scan of The Dramatics - Inky Dinky Wang Dang Doo  Uk Vinyl Record 7
  88. scan of Len Barry - I Struck It Rich  Love Is Vinyl Record 7 Brunswick Soul 05966
  89. scan of The Silver Bell Singers - Seeking For Me Gospel Vinyl Record 7 Hse 449 Vg Soul
  90. scan of Grover Washington Jr - Knucklehead Vinyl Record 7 Jazz  Funk 1975 Uk
  91. scan of Bill Wolfer - Call Me Vinyl Record 7 Funk  Soul 1982 Uk
  92. scan of 70 S Soul Lou Rawls   Lady Love  Not The Staying Kind
  93. scan of 70 S Soul Gladys Knight  The Pips   Baby Don T Change Your Mind
  94. scan of Gene Latter   Sign On The Dotted Line  I Love You
  95. scan of Willis Johnson And The Jms Funk Factory
  96. scan of Lu S Jukebox 2 Southern Soul Memphis To Muscle Shoals Lucinda Williams  Sealed
  97. scan of P M Dawn Of The Heart Of The Soul Of The Cross The Utopian Experience Record-pdy
  98. scan of Soul Syndrom By James Brown
  99. scan of Electric Soul-onionz Joeski  Mast R D  Chango Musi
  100. scan of The Montclairs  Hung Up On Your Love Factory Mis-press Hear

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert