All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 08 Jan 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:16 08 Jan 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of R B Soul 78 - Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You - Okeh
  2. scan of Island B-boy Funk Brothers Of Barbados Thoughts Psychy Drug Tune Sadi Love 7
  3. scan of Northern The Strollers  V I P S I Need Your Lovin Don T Let Him Take
  4. scan of Richard Stoute    What Bag I M In  Barbados Caribbean 7 Trex
  5. scan of Rocksteady Soul The Lunatics It S All Right Baby Baby I Need You 7 Rare
  6. scan of Modern Mave  Dave You Are Delicious Mavis John Do You Really Want My Love 45
  7. scan of Stephen Encinas  Caribbean Modern Soul  Music In Me Trinidad 7 Island
  8. scan of Northern The Strollers How Wrong Can A Man Be That S How Strong 7
  9. scan of Island Funk Gemini Brass Blackwater Gold Pearl Barnabas Soul 7 Trinidad
  10. scan of Modern Soul Barbara Sookraj Watch Me Trinidad Island Disco 7 Boogie
  11. scan of Deep Island Funk The V I P S Mr Zodiac Trouble 3 Atman Trinidad 7 Vip S
  12. scan of Soul Mavis John It S A Man S World James Brown Fabulous Strollers So Thankful
  13. scan of Cosmic Jazz Funk  Jackie Johnson  Tobago Beat Backbeaters 7 Modern Island
  14. scan of Island Modern Soul Elsworth James Your Mistake Wing In My Sail 7 Groove
  15. scan of Island Jazz-funk The Happening Of Bermuda City Country Girl I Believe 7
  16. scan of Barbara Dane 7 Dj I M On My Way  Go Way From My Window Trey 3012 R B Soul
  17. scan of Killer Jazz-funk Frends Our Children Music My Life 7 Island Soul
  18. scan of Island Funk Trinigo Singers The Way It Is Sensational Roots Down By The River 45
  19. scan of Deep Funk Winston Flook Richards Island Grail Eatin Corn Blue Rhythm Combo
  20. scan of Tropical Modern Soul Buddy Ray Calypso Sweet Beat Band My Castle 7 Island
  21. scan of The Magnificient Zeinians Ije Udo  She S My Love 1972 Afro Funk Psych Hmv
  22. scan of Killer Jazz-funk Rapso Cay Gottlieb Fat Back Tar Baby 7 Island Gbi
  23. scan of Dorothy Beery 7 Don T Give Me Love  Soul Power Big 3 Three 401 R B Soul Htf
  24. scan of Esquires  Deep Caribbean Funk  He S A Strong Man John Jones Trinidad 7
  25. scan of Rudy Boyce  Stay In Line Caribbean Modern Soul  Barbados Disco 7
  26. scan of 27 X Vinyl Job Lot 1960s-90s Pop Rock Metal Funk Records
  27. scan of Carol Addison I D Make It If I Try My Unhappy World 7
  28. scan of Revolution Of St Vincent - The Little You Say Island Funk Let Your Love Flow
  29. scan of Terri Bryant 7 Dj When I M In Your Arms  Geni Verve Dj Promo R B Soul Htf
  30. scan of Killer Latin Soul De Opels Boogaloo Javo 7 I Like It Like That Bang Bang
  31. scan of Island Funk Wild Fire Try Making Love Tony Wilson 7 The Sparks
  32. scan of Blue Rhythm Combo  Island Funk  Too Old To Go Through Changes Barbados 7
  33. scan of Lorraine Chandler I Can T Changeneed Your Love Northern Promo Us Rca 9349 M-
  34. scan of R B Soul 78 - Ray Charles - Hallelujah I Love Her So - Atlantic
  35. scan of Killer Soul Smokey 007 Tennessee Waltz Cry To Me 7 Bahamas Island
  36. scan of Brothers Of Soul 7 The Love I Found In You  Come On Back Boo 1005 R B Soul
  37. scan of Modern Soul Verne Best Fill Me With Love Pue Lay Lay 7 Island
  38. scan of Killer Funk Al Collie Money Runner The Vips Just My Imagination Sweet Soul
  39. scan of Clarence Thompson  Express Yourself The Organisation Island Funk 7
  40. scan of Gunga Din - Snake Pit  U S Valise 6903 1967
  41. scan of Lot Of 20 Classic Rock Vinyl Albums Records 60s - 70 S-80 S Vintage Pop Soul
  42. scan of Richard Stoute  Island Soul  Pity The Fool Barbados 7 Wirl I M Free
  43. scan of P-funk Jamaica Press Parliament George Clinton 7 Tear Roof Off The Sucker
  44. scan of Jazz-funk Embryo Wajang Woman Nappy Meyers Get It While You Can 7 Trinidad
  45. scan of Island Funk Junior Byron Kalyan  Cassanovas Love For Free God Morning 7
  46. scan of Killer Jazz Funk Clive Bradley  Sister Pat I Just Want To Make Love Modern
  47. scan of Jay Mitchell Who S That In My Bed Ya Mama Again Island Funk Soul 7 Bahamas
  48. scan of The Apostles Your Business  She S A Drop Out Afro Funk Rock Emi Nigeria
  49. scan of Ice Water Slim 7 Supersonic Megatonic Flash  Your Love Hawk Sound Soul R B
  50. scan of Richard Stoute    I M Gonna Be Fine To Love Somebody Trex 7
  51. scan of Charles Wright   One Lie Leads To Another Funk Soul Barbados 7
  52. scan of Gemini Brass  Island Funk  30 60 90 Any Day Now 7 Trinidad Tropico
  53. scan of R B 78 - Young Jessie - Mary Lou - Modern
  54. scan of Obscure Northern Little Rudy D Kissing When I Fall In Love 7 Deep Soyl
  55. scan of Fela Kuti Eko Ile Shakara 7 Afrobeat Nigeria Afro-funk
  56. scan of Funk Kenny James Hell In New York City Doug Blackman 7 Sound-rite
  57. scan of Cassanovas  Island Funk  Sing A Simple Song Trinidad Atman 7 Caribbean
  58. scan of Killer Soul Mickey Dee Why Did You Go Time Is On My Side 7 Island Barbados
  59. scan of Richard Stoute My Girl Best Part Of My Day 7 Wirl Soul Spouge
  60. scan of Ted Ford 7  Please Give Me Another Chance  You Re Gonna Sound Stage Soul
  61. scan of Larry Knight  The Upsetters 7 Hurt Me  Everything S Gone G W Detroit Soul
  62. scan of Thom Yorke - Tomorrow S Modern Boxes  Insert  Inner  White Vinyl -ex
  63. scan of Modern Soul Afrobeat  Singing Dianne  Music Is The Word Ed Watson Caribbean
  64. scan of Island Funk Guinness Cassanovas Expressway To Your Heart Bongo 7 Atman
  65. scan of Killer Northern Dennis James Keep On Running All The Love I Gt
  66. scan of Dean Courtney We Have A Good Thing 1966 Us Rca Promo Co Sleeve
  67. scan of Frank Dell - Baby You Ve Got It  U S Valise 6901 1967
  68. scan of Otis Clay - Baby Jane - Dakar 610 -   R B - Listen
  69. scan of Richard Stoute  Goodbye Now My Bajan Girl  Northern Aint Gonna Let Me Down
  70. scan of Jay Mitchell Black Girl In The Ring Am So All Alone 7 Island Soul Bahamas
  71. scan of Kenny Lawrence    Lonely Me  Tracy Reggae Music Makers Wirl 45
  72. scan of Joy Thomas  Bwanas    You Please Bring Him Back Home Barbados
  73. scan of The Apostles Down Down The Valley  Battery Rock 1973 Afro Funk Psych Rock 45
  74. scan of R B 78 - Etta James And The Peaches - The Wallflower - Modern
  75. scan of Roy Dawson  Over The Top Don T It Coemands Kld 001 Orig  45
  76. scan of Sade    Diamond Life First Pressing Portrait    Fr 39581 Smooth Jazz Soul-jazz
  77. scan of Soul Cats Keep It Moving Jolly 1969 Skin Reggae 45
  78. scan of George Mc Cannon  Sounds Of Lane 7 Dj My Mama  Cobblestone Promo R B Soul
  79. scan of Funkadelic Not Just Knee Deep Panama 7 P-funk George Clinton
  80. scan of Island Soul The Electrons Lost Love Forevermore Trex 7 Forever More
  81. scan of Smokey 007 Northern 634-5789 Green Grass Of Home 7 Bahamas Soul Island
  82. scan of Island Disco Funk Wild Fire Sexy Lady You Say A Little Prayer 7
  83. scan of Joblot Of 7 James Brown Try Me Honky Tonk It S A New Day Regrets 3  Soul R B
  84. scan of Tomorrow S Modern Boxes By Thom Yorke Record 2017
  85. scan of Rolling Stones Rpm 7 Vinyl - Plundered My Soul Record Store Day Rsd 2010
  86. scan of Doris Troy
  87. scan of Modern Island Groove Dry Bread On The Island And I Lover Her So Soul Bahamas
  88. scan of Nicky Porter You And Me Who Killed Jim Jones Reggae 7
  89. scan of Lew Kirton    What About You Blue Rhythm Combo Trex 7
  90. scan of Aktion I Don T Have To Cry  Tell Me Baby 1975 Afro Funk Psych Clover Sound
  91. scan of Super Dwight Sykes Rock Steady Electro Funk Soul Vamp Records Vg
  92. scan of Obscure Spiritual Jazz Funk-terry Callier-what Color Is Love
  93. scan of Modern Soul Charles Odell I Had A Dream Best Friend I Ever Had Disco 7 Wirl
  94. scan of The Strollers Gemini Brass Mickey S Monkey These Foolish Things
  95. scan of Island Funk Wild Fire Check It Out Our Love Is True 7 Tony Wilson The Sparks
  96. scan of Marvin Gaye  Kim Weston It Takes Two   Tamla Motown Tmg 590   Ex
  97. scan of Grand Funk Railroad - Grand Funk - 1969 Capitol Records Pressing Skao-406
  98. scan of Prewar C W 78 - Rev M L Thrasher - Where The Soul Never Dies - Columbia 15271-d
  99. scan of Soul R B Lot Of 27 Jackie Wilson
  100. scan of Johnny Braff  Island   She Blue Rhythm Combo Barbados 7 Trex

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert