All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 09 Jan 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:11 09 Jan 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Shane Martin   I Need You Epic Records Original Classic  7  Ex-
  2. scan of Freddie North   The Hurt Original Ric  Stafford  Vinyl Vg
  3. scan of The Profiles   Take A Giant Step Walk On Original  Vinyl Vg
  4. scan of The Voices Of East Harlem   Cashing In Modern  Vinyl Vg
  5. scan of Job Lot 150 Soul Singles - Instant Vinyl Dj   Mainly 60s 70s
  6. scan of 7 Marion - I Think I Said Yes Ger Psychedelic Single 1967 Funk Soul
  7. scan of The Parliaments   Don  T Be Sore At Me Revilot Orig  Single Ex
  8. scan of Mongo Sanatamaria  We Got Latin Soul  Columbia Mod  Latin Listen
  9. scan of Willie Mitchell   That Driving Beat Uk London Records Hlu10004
  10. scan of Motown Soul  - Case Full Of 7  Singles Around 100 Records Uk  Usa
  11. scan of Shirley J Scptt
  12. scan of 7 The Velvet Satins - Nothing Compare To You Us Funk Soul Single Promo
  13. scan of Small Society 7 If You Stand By Me  Just Loving You Ladde Crossover Soul
  14. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Anahuac Blue Angels Brenton Wood Cover Donde Estabas Tu Vg
  15. scan of The Astors
  16. scan of George Smith 7 Dj I Ve Had It  When Love Turns To Pity Turntable Promo Soul
  17. scan of Darrow Fletcher   The Pain Gets A Little Deeper Original  Vinyl
  18. scan of The Precisions   If This Is Love Drew Records Orig  Vinyl Vg
  19. scan of Frankie  The Classicals What Shall I Do Orig Calla Records  45
  20. scan of Shirley Wahls 7 Why Am I Crying  That S How Long Love You King R B Soul Htf
  21. scan of Lou Johnson   Unsatisfied Big Top Records Classic  Vinyl Vg
  22. scan of Helene Smith Rocketeers 7 A Woman Will Do Wrong  Like A Baby Deep City Soul
  23. scan of Joe Vina - You Walked - Weber W 101-500 -    - Listen
  24. scan of Marcell Strong  The Triad 7 Time To Pay  Trying To Make Up Emerge R B Soul
  25. scan of Neal Kimble
  26. scan of Sissie Houston
  27. scan of Silvetti - Spring Rain Salsoul Records 7  Inch Single Modern Soul Excellent
  28. scan of Melvin Davis I M The One That Loves You - Unreleased Original Version Northern
  29. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Balada Anahuac Los Blue Notes Arrepentida Cuando Te Sue O
  30. scan of The Soul Blenders 7 I M Not Ashamed  The Deal Vanessa Oliver Sain R B Soul
  31. scan of Ronnie Love - Chills And Fever - Us Dot - Vintage  R B
  32. scan of Sp Promo Soul Martha  The Vandellas Wild One 1964 Usa
  33. scan of Latin Rock Soul Funk Cap Latino Los Golden Jets 30-60-90 Escuche Los Vi Edos
  34. scan of Bill Baker And Ork - Another Sleepless Night - Parnaso -  - Listen
  35. scan of Sp Promo Soul The Miracles That S What Love Is Made Of 1964 Usa
  36. scan of Bob Marley  The Wailers - Soul Revolution - Splash Sh 8030
  37. scan of Detroit Soul  Funk-big Hit 300-dynamic Walton Brothers-automatic Sissy-45
  38. scan of Jimmy Ricks  The Raves Daddy Rollin Stone Vg   Canada
  39. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Anahuac Latin Express Aunque Tengas Razon Humanidad Vg
  40. scan of Latin Soul Balada Anahuac Los Blue Notes Los Lirios Yo Ya Me Voy Vg
  41. scan of Rex Garvin  Mighty Cravers Sock It To Em J B Atlantic  Uk 45
  42. scan of Hoagy Lands  Do You Know What Life Is All About U K Action Dj
  43. scan of Ike Turner 7 You Ve Changed My Love  Trail Blazer Federal 12397 R B Soul
  44. scan of Grand Funk - Phoenix - Nm Vg 1972 Psych Blues Rock Capitol Smas-11099 1st Press
  45. scan of Vintage 1960 S Jerry Jones Pal Record Soul Tired Of Crying You Lied Song
  46. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Anahuac Los Blue Notes Adios En El Puerto Grito Y Sangre
  47. scan of Toni  The Hearts - Come Back Baby - Path P-5561 -  - Listen
  48. scan of The Volumes - I Just Can T Help Myself - American Arts -  - Listen
  49. scan of Floyd Beck - Show Me - Timeless 305040 -   Modern Soul - Listen
  50. scan of Latin Rock Soul Jerk Twist Orfeon Los Rockin Devils Perro Lanudo Gloria Vg
  51. scan of Just A Little Misunderstanding -the Contours    Tamla Motown Uk
  52. scan of Rock A Little By Stevie Nicks Vinyl Modern
  53. scan of Gotta Find Me A Lover - Erma Franklin    Orig Us 1969 Brunswick
  54. scan of Original Motown Soul-motown M1027-the Supremes-your Heart Belongs To Me-45
  55. scan of Latin Mexican Rock Soul Peerless Los Apson Nunca Se Lo Digan Desolucion Vg
  56. scan of Latin Chicano Rock Soul Anahuac Los Blue Notes Pagina Blanca Capistrano Vg
  57. scan of Funk - The Brothers - Brother S Groove - Funky Paella - 1971 - Columbia
  58. scan of Bill Robinson  Quails 7 Lay My Head On Your Shoulder  Do I Love You Soul
  59. scan of The Del - Rios
  60. scan of Africano - Open Your Hearts - Parts 1  2 - Hi 2268- Promo Funk  Soul -listen
  61. scan of Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death Vinyl 02 La Funk Mob Tom Middleton Mo Wax
  62. scan of Rocksteady Ska Reggae Roots Dj Collection Lot X5 I Roy Gussie Santic Soul Beat
  63. scan of Latin Soul Balada Anahuac La Mafia Tu Eres Todo El Vividor Ranchera Chicana
  64. scan of Latin Rock Soul Orfeon Los Rockin Devils Callate Ni A El Juego De Simon Vg
  65. scan of Debarge All This Love 1982 Record Funk Soul Disco Excellent Condition
  66. scan of Charles Spurling Which One  That Woman 1968 King 6142 Vg   45
  67. scan of Ace Spectrum
  68. scan of Sp Soul Dee Dee Warwick Suspicious Minds 1971 Usa
  69. scan of Candy Reed - Give Me Love 45rpm Vanguard 35002 Soul R B 1958 Vg
  70. scan of Johnny Bristol I Sho Like Groovin  With Ya Atlantic 45-3391 Monster Modern Soul
  71. scan of Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin Irons In The Fire On Motown Label Soul Original
  72. scan of Irish Songs Of Freedom-volume 2 Northern Ireland-orig Folk Psych Acid 1969 Mint
  73. scan of Bachan-lucy Martin Northern Ireland-orig Folk Psych Acid Inlet Mint
  74. scan of Northern 60 S Soul 7 -ricky Lewis-someone To Love Tonight-us Mercury Issue Copy
  75. scan of Lot Of 188 Rock N Roll  Soul Pop Country 45s L K
  76. scan of Lot 7 Singles Soul Disco Funk Hip Hop Most Vinyl Nm  Many Picture Sleeves
  77. scan of Job Lot S Rock Pop Country Soul 7 Vinyl Singles  Many Picture Sleeves
  78. scan of Carlo Fever Claudine Rock Funk  7 Vinyl Record Rpm Raftis Rr-110
  79. scan of David Soul It Sure Brings Out The Love In Your Eyes 7 1978
  80. scan of Jeanie Allen - Nobody To Love Me - Mala -  Soul   - Listen
  81. scan of The Odds And Ends - Let Me Try - Today T-1001 -   Funk - Listen
  82. scan of Society Inc - Society  Disc Jockey Jam - Bet - Funk  Soul  1st Pr - Listen
  83. scan of Tlahun Gessesse - Tewat Mata Heavy Ethio Afro Funk 70s Original Mint Ps Hear
  84. scan of Modern Soul - Willie Darrington Never Should Have Walked Away  Rav Superb Tune
  85. scan of Original Soul - Dave Love - Baby Hard Times  You Painted Me Blue
  86. scan of The Palisades - Make The Night A Little Longer - 1963 Soul - Nm
  87. scan of Wendy Hill - Without Your Love - 1961  Nm Cdn Press
  88. scan of The Dream Academy Life In A Northern Town 7 Vinyl Single Record 1985 Synth Pop
  89. scan of Senor Soul It S Your Thing Funk Whiz Promo
  90. scan of The Fabulons Since You Ve Been Gone Garage Mod Soul Tower Promo Record 45
  91. scan of Shirley Jean Wiley 7 Long Tall Sally  Evening Shadows Myrl 408 La R B Soul
  92. scan of Don T Tell A Soul By The Replacements Record 2017 Nm Rhino Reissue
  93. scan of Demetriss Tapp
  94. scan of Candace Love - Wonderful Night - Aquarius Aq-4010 -  - Listen
  95. scan of Demo Promo-c J  Co-devil S Gun-westbound Funk
  96. scan of Huey Lewis  The News Heart  Soul You Crack Me Up Promo
  97. scan of Cassietta George Rpm Audio Arts The Tremblor  Reach Out And Touch Soul
  98. scan of Real Thing - Love S Such A Wonderful Thing Topsy Turvy On Pye Label Soul Origin
  99. scan of Hot Chocolate - I Gave You My Heart Didn T I Jeannie On Rak Label Soul Origi
  100. scan of Odyssey - Magic Touch Happy People On Rca Label Soul Original

ebay-0901.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert