All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 11 Jan 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:02 11 Jan 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Private Boogie Funk-power Money  Sex-power Money  Sex Running Scared-ster
  2. scan of Stevie Wonder - Music Of My Mind - Ex Ex 1972 Soul Tamla T-314l 1st Press
  3. scan of Edwin Starr   I Have Faith In You Stop Her On Sight Uk Polydor Records Soul
  4. scan of Taurus  Leo - I Ain T Playing Baby- Original Us Velvet Sound
  5. scan of Northern  Sweet Soul By The Jelly Beans Hear Both
  6. scan of 10 Classic Soul R B Def Jam Hip-hop 45rpm Records Lot Beastie Boys Ll Cool J
  7. scan of Sp Promo  Soul Little Lisa Hang On Bill 1965 Usa
  8. scan of Jimmy Ruffin - Gonna Give Her All The Love I Ve Got - Tmg603 Ex
  9. scan of Carol Fran  I M Gonna Try  Port Records Northern  Rnb Listen
  10. scan of Sp Promo Soul Marv Jonhson Why Do You Want To 1965 Usa
  11. scan of Johnny Thunder I M Alive 1969 Rockin Funk Vg To Excellent Promo
  12. scan of Rodger Collins  She S Looking Good  Galaxy Northern  Soul Listen
  13. scan of Job Lot X-100 1970 S 1st Press Vinyl Singles Rock Pop Soul Funk Country New Wave
  14. scan of Mark Farner  Don Brewer Monumental Funk Original 1974 Pressing Factory Sealed
  15. scan of Etta James  Seven Day Fool  Argo Northern  Rnb Listen
  16. scan of Tribal Sinfonia Jazz Rock Funk Do You Want Me On Tribe
  17. scan of Lot Of 50 Rpm Records  R B Funk Promos 1960 S-70 S
  18. scan of thomas Records 1638-the Amazers-without A Warning-45
  19. scan of The Supremes  Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart He  S All I Got Motown Soul Ex
  20. scan of Superiors 1965  What Would I Do  Tell Me To Go Verve Vg Hear
  21. scan of Wisdom  1985  Dreamer Still Sealed Nm Mint Private Modern Soul Gospel
  22. scan of Emmett Lord 1962 Doo Wop Soul Shaker Turn Him Down  Women Liberty Dj M- Hear
  23. scan of Job Lot 9 X 1970s  1980s Vinyl Record Albums - David Soul Barry Manilow Etc
  24. scan of Obscure Soul The Scarfs Give A Little Try  Jerk Is The Thing On Arc
  25. scan of Hear R B No Soul - Barbara Lynn - You Left The Water Running - Original Tribe
  26. scan of Compilation Cds Of Electro Funk - Street Jams Electric Funk Vol 1 2 3 4
  27. scan of Carolina Sweet Soul By Benny Gordon Hear It
  28. scan of Pied Pipers Afro Pop Soul  Zimbabwe  Nyembezi
  29. scan of David Soul - Dont Give Up On Us - 7 Single
  30. scan of The Intruders   Up And Down The Ladder Gamble Records Orig  Ex
  31. scan of Penn Towne The Chariots  Steal Away  Philadelphia  Gospel
  32. scan of Lot Of 7 Demo Records Incl Jimmy Castor Norther Soul Vernon Guy Joe Steele
  33. scan of The Shells Misty If You Were Gone From Me Doo Wop Vocal Soul R B
  34. scan of Madeline Bell Dont Cry My Heart 1965 Demo  - Emidisc U K 1965
  35. scan of Jimmy Jules The Same Things  Trying Jim Gem
  36. scan of Ruth Brown I Don T Know  Papa Daddy On Atlantic Records
  37. scan of Michael Bolton Soul Provider W Sleeve
  38. scan of Pied Pipers Afro Pop Soul  Zimbabwe  Living For Today On 33 Rpm
  39. scan of Kool  The Gang Get Down On It Orig 1981 Funk Soul Disco 7  45rpm De 818 M-
  40. scan of Iron Chic Split N Shit 7 Nm 400 Latterman Joyce Manor Rvivr Modern Baseball
  41. scan of The Fashions I O U  He Gives Me Love 7 Vinyl Single Record Vg
  42. scan of Soul The Ronettes Walkin In The Rain Promo
  43. scan of The Parliaments - Don T Be Sore At Me Revilot  45
  44. scan of Funk - Al Trahan - Can I Feel It - 1976 - Spindletop - Usa
  45. scan of Modern Soul - Kent Drake - Boss Thing Together Wand Dj M- Brill Mid-tempo
  46. scan of Alvin Cash  The Crawlers  Twine Time  Mar-v-lus Northern  Mod Listen
  47. scan of Rock A Little By Stevie Nicks Vinyl Modern
  48. scan of Ray Charles
  49. scan of Tages House Of Soul Hill  67  Scarce Orig German Psych Beat 7
  50. scan of Sp Soul  Funk Charles Wright  The Watts 103rd Street Band What Can  71 Usa
  51. scan of The Wanderers How Can I Get Along Without You Doo Wop Vocal Soul Savoy
  52. scan of The Starlights Starfire St Louis Blues Rock Doo Wop Rock Pop Soul Vocal
  53. scan of Haunting Moody  Soul Freddie Montell -prison Of Love Ermine 1960s
  54. scan of Ray Charles-milt Jackson Soul Meeting
  55. scan of Soul Funk Disco Motown Job Lot X 8 Us And Uk
  56. scan of Elizer Harvey   Mind Reader Let S Stay Together 7 45rpm Vinyl Record Soul
  57. scan of Deniece Williams - Free Cause You Love Me Baby On Cbs Label Soul Original
  58. scan of Hot Chocolate - So You Win Again A Part Of Being With You On Rak Label Soul
  59. scan of George Mccrae - It S Been So Long You Got To Know On Jay Boy Label Soul Origin
  60. scan of Hear No Soul - Parakeets - I Want You Right Now - Big Top Promo
  61. scan of 1968 Houston Texas Funk Inst Americans Of 68 On Ovide Baby Baby  Come On Tx
  62. scan of Instro San Remo Golden Strings Festival Time  Joy Road 1966
  63. scan of Coupe De Ville Blue Feelin 1982 Private Austin Texas Funk Rock Real People
  64. scan of Nme 33 1 3 Ep Giv 3  Tom Waits Husker Du Jamc Trouble Funk - 1986 7  Vinyl
  65. scan of Tracey Dey Teen Soul Promo Teddy S The Boy I Love Marchin Home 7
  66. scan of Hear Resurrection 45rpm Nm Private Rochester Ny Aor Funk Rock Rare
  67. scan of Bobby Betty Lo 7 45rpm Sugar  Soul Stirrer 1966 R B Old Time Records 1194 M-
  68. scan of Motown Soul Supremes Promo Nice
  69. scan of Soul Dancer By The Bel Cantos Hear It
  70. scan of Girl Group Soul By Cooperettes
  71. scan of Little Beaver-katie Pearl-fr 1972  Rpm On Cat Hear Vinyl Ex
  72. scan of The Contours Shake Sherry Orig 1962 Funk-soul 7  45rpm Gordy Promo Vg
  73. scan of Ruby Andrews You Made A Orig 1969  7  45rpm Z-1050 Very Vg
  74. scan of 7 Mike Brooks Jonah 1996 Soul Beat
  75. scan of Kool  The Gang Jungle Boogie  Orig 1973 Funk Soul 7  45rpm Dep 559 Vg
  76. scan of Candi Staton Victim  So Blue Orig 1978 Funk Soul Disco 7  45rpm Wbs 8582 M-
  77. scan of The Velvelettes Needle In A  Orig 1964 Funk Soul 7  45rpm Vip-25007 Vg
  78. scan of Joe Tex Turn Back Hands Of Time 1965 Vtg Vinyl Record Pickwick Pc3020 Vg Soul
  79. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Mr Limousine Driver High Falootin Woman Vinyl Canada G
  80. scan of Grand Funk All The Girls In The World Beware  Capitol Records Vg Hard Rock
  81. scan of Bob Marley  The Wailers Vinyl Satisfy My Soul Smile Jamaica
  82. scan of Mack Rice - Coal Man - Atco  Original Ex
  83. scan of John Thomas - It Sure Is Groovy Come See Me - Veep  Original Ex
  84. scan of Latin Soul Elva  Emily Eye Qq Records 1970 Capulin Colorado Where Are They
  85. scan of Showmen Orlons Moses Smith J Covey 45
  86. scan of Sam  Dave Atlantic Rpm Soul Sister Brown Sugar  Come On In
  87. scan of Funk - Jou Cogra - Darkness Oscuridades - 1974 - Barnafon - Spain
  88. scan of Funk - Eddy Jacobs Exchange - Pull My Coat - 1969 - Columbia - Usa
  89. scan of Funk - The Pipe La Pipa - Wade In The Water - 1970 - Rca Victor - Spain
  90. scan of Original Soul - Midnight Star - Curious
  91. scan of Original Soul - Little Natalie  Henry With Thegifts - Teardrops Are Falling
  92. scan of Soul Demise-farewell To The Flesh 7 Ep 1998 Death Metal
  93. scan of Dj Copy Maxine Davis Got It Bad For My Baby  Before I Leave You Vg Soul Rare
  94. scan of Original Soul - The Mob - Give It To Me  I Dig Everything About You
  95. scan of Original Soul - The Luv Bugs - Mama S Gonna Whip You
  96. scan of Classic Soul Groove The Dramatics   Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get - Volt Usa M-
  97. scan of Marsha Hunt S 22 The Beast Day 1973 Sp Vertigo 6059 080 Rock Funk Soul Psyche
  98. scan of 70 S Soul Moments And Whatnauts   Girls  More Girls
  99. scan of Mezzosangue - Soul Of A Supertramp De Anima Edition Colorato Sold Out Pre Order
  100. scan of Byrdie Green - Tremblin -  - Promo

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert