Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Wed 13 Mar 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs Soul 45 auctions @ 07:52 13 Mar 2024 UK
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. photo of Little Richard Poor Dog Sweden Storming  Dancer Okeh Hear

SE flag  Little Richard Poor Dog Sweden Storming Dancer Okeh Hear

$80.00 (4 bids) - Ends: 13:28 hrs 13 Mar

Superb condition RARE uniquely picture sleeved Sweden release of this fantastic 45 from 1966. Two of his great recordings for the Okeh label. Produced by Larry Williams. LITTLE RICHARD. A: Poor Dog (Who Can't Wag His Own Tail).
  2. photo of Va Funk By The Fantastic 6 Earl Carter Orig Hear It

US flag  Va Funk By The Fantastic 6 Earl Carter Orig Hear It

$78.00 (4 bids) - Ends: 20:03 hrs 13 Mar

Fantastic 6, "Shake Your Po Po"/ "Open up Your Heart. Original 1st pressing Penn CS-1126 210 in deadwax. Cond, VG- to VG plays great.
  3. photo of Gil Scott-heron The Bottle Strata East Picture Cover  France 45

GB flag  Gil Scott-heron The Bottle Strata East Picture Cover F

$66.48 (16 bids) - Ends: 13:06 hrs 13 Mar

CONDITION - This ones wax grades at M- condition. Sleeve M- Cond. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades. FOR THE B SIDE TRY YOUTUBE AS A SAMPLE FROM GENERAL FILES.
  4. photo of Vintage Lot 45s From 1950s To 1970s 150 Records Rock Rockabilly Soul Blues

US flag  Vintage Lot 45s From 1950s To 1970s 150 Records Rock Ro

$52.00 (6 bids) - Ends: 02:00 hrs 14 Mar

150 Different 45's from the 1950's to the 1970's. Most of these are in fair to good condition with wear and scratches and a few are down right poor. Lots of variety from 50's do-wop,rock and roll,country,soul and lots of stuff I've never heard of.
  5. photo of Dorothy Ashby Soul Vibrations Promo Hear

US flag  Dorothy Ashby Soul Vibrations Promo Hear

$61.00 (7 bids) - Ends: 15:41 hrs 13 Mar

Cadet records promo copy, Dorothy Ashby "Soul Vibrations" b/w "Lonely Girl". Labels are clean, vinyl is one small scuff (no affect on play) away from NM. VG++ condition. Soul Vibrations. All starting at 3 bucks.
  6. photo of Jim Spencer- Wrap Myself Up In Your Love-rare Private 1979 Disco Funk-soul 45

US flag  Jim Spencer- Wrap Myself Up In Your Love-rare Private 1

$49.95 (1 bid) - Ends: 03:17 hrs 14 Mar

"Wrap Myself Up In Your Love/I'm Nowhere Whenever You're Away" by Jim Spencer on 45. Hard to find Classic 1979 Funk/Soul-Disco Style 45. This copy is basically unplayed.
  7. photo of Four Tops Standing In The Shadows Of Love Sweden Swedish Tamla Motown

SE flag  Four Tops Standing In The Shadows Of Love Sweden Swedis

$34.00 (6 bids) - Ends: 13:25 hrs 13 Mar

[TAMLA MOTOWN, TMG 589, SWEDEN]. A: Standing In The Shadows Of Love. Superb condition RARE uniquely picture sleeved Sweden issue 45 from 1967. Have a listen below! STOMPING northern soul dancers on both sides.
  8. photo of Flora Adams Rough Riders Fire Fire Us Flames Island Funk Reggae Dub Hear
  9. photo of Fred Mark Dance With Me Omega Philly  Usa 45

GB flag  Fred Mark Dance With Me Omega Philly Usa 45

$21.73 (13 bids) - Ends: 13:08 hrs 13 Mar

ORIGIN - ORIGINAL 70'S PHILLY RELEASE. CONDITION - This ones wax grades at E+ To M- Condition. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades. FOR THE B SIDE TRY YOUTUBE AS A SAMPLE FROM GENERAL FILES.
  10. photo of Jan Dean Heart And Soul Denmark Danish Midsummer Nights Dream Surf Teen

SE flag  Jan Dean Heart And Soul Denmark Danish Midsummer Nights

$20.50 (6 bids) - Ends: 13:34 hrs 13 Mar

JAN & DEAN. Have a listen below! The sleeve is printed in Denmark and the 45 is pressed in England - this is the way it was sold when it was released. A: Heart And Soul. Vinyl condition:EX. Sleeve condition:VG (2cm bottom, 3cm left & 2cm right side seam splits, ringwear, tape removal shades,minor thumbing at top).
  11. photo of The Righteous Brothersunchained Melodydemosoulthe London Labelhear It
  12. photo of 7 Record Soul Northern Funk Frankie Valli The Four Seasons The Night
  13. photo of The Soul Ambassadors I Dont Have No One Seventy 7  Usa 45

GB flag  The Soul Ambassadors I Dont Have No One Seventy 7 Usa 45

$14.19 (10 bids) - Ends: 13:02 hrs 13 Mar

CONDITION - This ones wax grades at M- Condition. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades. FOR THE B SIDE TRY YOUTUBE AS A SAMPLE FROM GENERAL FILES.
  14. photo of Yardbirds Heart Full Of Soul Sweden Green Variant Garage Psych Swedish

SE flag  Yardbirds Heart Full Of Soul Sweden Green Variant Garag

$14.99 (1 bid) - Ends: 14:37 hrs 13 Mar

RARE uniquely picture sleeved Sweden/Denmark release of this iconic 45 from 1965! Fantastic mod dancer on the a-side. Have a listen below! NOTE that this is the scarcegreen print variant of the sleeve (a "red/orange print" variant exists as well).
  15. photo of Susan Maughanthat Other Placesoulmoddancerphilips Labelhear It
  16. photo of The Shakers One Wonderful Moment Abc - 45-10960 1967  45

US flag  The Shakers One Wonderful Moment Abc - 45-10960 1967 45

$19.95 (1 bid) - Ends: 03:00 hrs 14 Mar

Both sides included in audio. Label:ABC Records – 45-10960. Genre:Funk / Soul. Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM.
  17. photo of Barbara Mercer Hey Cant Stop Loving You Baby Golden World  45

GB flag  Barbara Mercer Hey Cant Stop Loving You Baby Golden Wor

$8.95 (5 bids) - Ends: 13:04 hrs 13 Mar

/ Cant Stop Loving You Baby - GOLDEN WORLD 21. CONDITION - This ones wax grades at M- Condition. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades.
  18. photo of Bob Earl Baby Your Time Is My Time Mirwood West Coast  Usa 45

GB flag  Bob Earl Baby Your Time Is My Time Mirwood West Coast

$8.31 (6 bids) - Ends: 13:01 hrs 13 Mar

ORIGIN - ORIGINAL 60'S WEST COAST RELEASE. CONDITION - This ones wax grades at M- Condition. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades. FOR THE B SIDE TRY YOUTUBE AS A SAMPLE FROM GENERAL FILES.
  19. photo of Baby Washington Ive Got To Break Away Master Five  Usa 45

GB flag  Baby Washington Ive Got To Break Away Master Five Usa 45

$7.03 (5 bids) - Ends: 13:05 hrs 13 Mar

CONDITION - This ones wax grades at M- Condition. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades.
  20. photo of Maurice The Radiants Baby Youve Got It Hear

US flag  Maurice The Radiants Baby Youve Got It Hear

$18.00 (4 bids) - Ends: 15:12 hrs 13 Mar

Labels clean with drill hole, vinyl VG++/NM condition. All starting at 3 bucks. Letter grades are visual, listen to mp3s to play grade for yourself (play grade will often be higher), look closely at pics.
  21. photo of 60s Us  Motown Soul Frances Nero Keep On Lovin Me Picture Sleeve

GB flag  60s Us Motown Soul Frances Nero Keep On Lovin Me Pictu

$13.42 (2 bids) - Ends: 21:31 hrs 13 Mar

This stunning piece of art has been made and designed to the style of the British Garrod & Lofthouse EP original picture sleeves of the classic Sixties period. Hello all you Mod, Northern Soul, Sixties Beat & Motown connoisseur's out there.
  22. photo of 9 Vinyl Record Lot 85 Of House Music Disco Funk Vgc

US flag  9 Vinyl Record Lot 85 Of House Music Disco Funk Vgc

$9.99 (1 bid) - Ends: 01:15 hrs 14 Mar

Record lot all in Very Good+ condition. Jacket covers in good condition. No Junk See Pictures I will be listing hundreds of R&B Disco Funk Soul Records from 70s & 80s in the coming weeks I will combine shipping if you buy multiple items. Please wait for invoice.
  23. photo of 22 Piece Lot Rpm 60s 70s Rock British Invasion Psych R B Soul

US flag  22 Piece Lot Rpm 60s 70s Rock British Invasion Psych R

$9.99 (2 bids) - Ends: 20:03 hrs 13 Mar

The Who Decca Overture From Tommy NM- bee bee hole. Grass Roots Dunhill I’d Wait A Million Years VG++. Maria Muldaur Reprise Midnight at the Oasis VG. This is a 22 piece lot of original label 45s. The Cyrkle Columbia Red Rubber Ball VG+.
  24. photo of Sweet Soul By The Larks Hear It

US flag  Sweet Soul By The Larks Hear It

$10.99 (1 bid) - Ends: 19:32 hrs 13 Mar

The Larks, "I Want You (Back)". Cond, VG, little tear on label.
  25. photo of Disco Funk Inst Sweet Soul Flip By Just Friends Hear Clips
  26. photo of Doowop Soul Crossover By The Challengers Iii Hear It
  27. photo of Funk By Ike Tina Turner Hear It
  28. photo of Kelley St Clair You Took My Heart Hear

US flag  Kelley St Clair You Took My Heart Hear

$10.90 (4 bids) - Ends: 15:09 hrs 13 Mar

Labels clean, vinyl VG/VG+ condition. All starting at 3 bucks. Letter grades are visual, listen to mp3s to play grade for yourself (play grade will often be higher), look closely at pics. I use NM, VG++, VG+, VG, VG-, G+.
  29. photo of Jeff Lane The Romans You Put A Hurt On Me 7 Vg Us Vinyl Hear Rb Soul

US flag  Jeff Lane The Romans You Put A Hurt On Me 7 Vg Us Vinyl

$9.98 (1 bid) - Ends: 03:01 hrs 14 Mar

JEFF LANE WITH THE ROMANS. TO LISTEN ON YOUTUBE VINYL IS IN VG+ CONDITION.SEE PIC.
  30. photo of Psych Soul Shank Maydiea Bye Bye Baby Hear

US flag  Psych Soul Shank Maydiea Bye Bye Baby Hear

$8.50 (3 bids) - Ends: 13:45 hrs 13 Mar

Label has sticker, vinyl VG/VG+ condition. All starting at 3 bucks. Letter grades are visual, listen to mp3s to play grade for yourself (play grade will often be higher), look closely at pics. I use NM, VG++, VG+, VG, VG-, G+.
  31. photo of Charmers Ive Got To Get A Message To You Uk Supreme Reggae Soul Hear

US flag  Charmers Ive Got To Get A Message To You Uk Supreme Reg

$7.99 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:37 hrs 13 Mar

We buy records! visually grade with Goldmine Standards unless otherwise noted.
.;

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert