Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Sun 17 Mar 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs Soul 45 auctions @ 07:35 17 Mar 2024 UK
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. photo of Doo Wop Latin Soul - Perez Bros - Im Truly Truly Yours - Wolfie Records

US flag  Doo Wop Latin Soul - Perez Bros - Im Truly Truly Yours

$221.00 (14 bids) - Ends: 00:45 hrs 18 Mar

Im yours side - Very clean, slight noise overall but sounds great. Picked this up in a big 45 lot in SoCal. I'm not a 45s guys so will do my best to grade them slightly under where they might be.
  2. photo of Northern  Sweet Soul - The Revlons - What A Love This Is

GB flag  Northern Sweet Soul - The Revlons - What A Love This Is

$117.20 (5 bids) - Ends: 18:45 hrs 17 Mar

Rare Northern / Sweet Soul - The Revlons “What a love this is” the flip side is the lowrider “Did I make a mistake” which is the pick hereA Quality 2 sider. 45 is in EX condition, in great shape, money back if not 100% satisfiedShipping in the UK will be special delivery at £2.95 2nd class signed for - international will be tracked and signed for at £15:00 Please see my other auction items, some nice 45s listed, I will combine postage for free
  3. photo of Ann Sexton Soul Mastersyouve Been Gone Too Long Letting Me Downrare Wlpnm
  4. photo of Bobby Adams What A Mess Original Us Symbol Soul Northern  7

GB flag  Bobby Adams What A Mess Original Us Symbol Soul Norther

$80.26 (9 bids) - Ends: 19:02 hrs 17 Mar

US 45 SOUL NORTHERN POPCORN 7". Scarce Popcorn 45 On Symbol Records. Blues / Soul / RnR / RnB / Rockabilly / Northern / Jazz etc. I USE THE FOLLOWING GRADES FOR RECORDS: UNP, NM, EX, VG+ AND VG. NM WILL BE PRETTY MUCH PERFECT OR CLOSE TO IT.
  5. photo of Bunny Sigler For Crying Out Loud Everythings Gonna To Be All Right Soul
  6. photo of Gene Thompson Wont You Let Me Know Original Us Ace Soul Rnb Blues 7

GB flag  Gene Thompson Wont You Let Me Know Original Us Ace Soul

$72.62 (6 bids) - Ends: 19:26 hrs 17 Mar

US 45 SOUL RnB BLUES 7". Blues / Soul / RnR / RnB / Rockabilly / Northern / Jazz etc. Scarce Soul 45 On Ace Records. I USE THE FOLLOWING GRADES FOR RECORDS: UNP, NM, EX, VG+ AND VG. EX WILL BE VERY NICE WITH HARDLY A SIGN OF USE OR AT IT'S LOWEST WILL HAVE A VERY FEW LIGHT SURFACE MARKS.
  7. photo of Bobby Hebb - You Want To Change Me  Dreamy - Philips T W Sleeve

GB flag  Bobby Hebb - You Want To Change Me Dreamy - Philips T

$50.95 (2 bids) - Ends: 14:00 hrs 17 Mar

Slight warp which does not affect the playing on my player. Original sleeve in excellent fresh condition. Both sides play well. Two big production numbers.
  8. photo of Lot Of About 250 Rb Funk Soul 45s From 1960s 1970s Ex-vg Great Selection

US flag  Lot Of About 250 Rb Funk Soul 45s From 1960s 1970s Ex-v

$53.76 (10 bids) - Ends: 20:00 hrs 17 Mar

Lot of about 250 R&B/Funk/Soul 45s from 1960s & 1970s The 45s are mostly Excellent to VG Condition with a few better/worse.
  9. photo of Funk Barbara Lynn Im A Good Woman Running Back Tribe

US flag  Funk Barbara Lynn Im A Good Woman Running Back Tribe

$65.89 (11 bids) - Ends: 23:52 hrs 17 Mar

Update 3/15/24: I cleaned this and the rest of the 45s for sale and they all sound better than when I play graded. Picked this up in a big 45 lot in SoCal. I'm not a 45s guys so will do my best to grade them slightly under where they might be.
  10. photo of Doo Wop Latin Soul 45perez Brosim Truly Truly Yourswolfie Recordshear Both

US flag  Doo Wop Latin Soul 45perez Brosim Truly Truly Yourswolf

$65.00 (6 bids) - Ends: 21:01 hrs 17 Mar

WOLFIE W-103 PROMO. 1963 VERY RARE DOO WOP PROMO 45. BOTH SIDES ARE PHOTOGRAPHED IN CLOSE RANGE AND FULL AUDIO CONFIRMS CONDITION OF BOTH SIDES. PEREZ BROTHERS (BROS.).
  11. photo of Eddie Bishop  The Natural Four - 70s Reissue Abc Recs

GB flag  Eddie Bishop The Natural Four - 70s Reissue Abc Recs

$43.00 (4 bids) - Ends: 11:27 hrs 17 Mar

Monster double sider ! Two great sides and very much in demand currently. a stunning copy.
  12. photo of Georgie Fame Blue Flames - Green Onions Uk 1964  Mod  Soul  Beat Vg

GB flag  Georgie Fame Blue Flames - Green Onions Uk 1964 Mod S

$45.23 (6 bids) - Ends: 20:39 hrs 17 Mar

AND ALL IN AMAZING CONDITION. VISUAL ONLY condition of the vinyl is in VG++ / VG+++ condition (GREAT CONDITION ! JUST BE AWARE ! ).
  13. photo of The Larks - Lost My Love Yesterday Answer Came Money 119  45

US flag  The Larks - Lost My Love Yesterday Answer Came Money 11

$61.00 (11 bids) - Ends: 00:05 hrs 18 Mar

Update 3/15/24: I cleaned this and the rest of the 45s for sale and they all sound better than when I play graded.
  14. photo of Rthern Soul Richard Caiton Listen To The Drums Gnp Crescendo 327

US flag  Rthern Soul Richard Caiton Listen To The Drums Gnp Cres

$60.00 (22 bids) - Ends: 00:30 hrs 18 Mar

Writing on the drums side. Picked this up in a big 45 lot in SoCal. I'm not a 45s guys so will do my best to grade them slightly under where they might be.
  15. photo of Yvonne Baker You Didnt Say A Word London Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Yvonne Baker You Didnt Say A Word London Rb Oldie

$35.67 (13 bids) - Ends: 16:38 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Yvonne Baker/Bobby Paris. HM Records. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - You Didn't Say A Word.
  16. photo of Lot Of 200 45s Psychedelic Rock  Funk  Soul  Classic Rock  New Wave  Promos

US flag  Lot Of 200 45s Psychedelic Rock Funk Soul Classic Ro

$36.00 (13 bids) - Ends: 22:01 hrs 17 Mar

Large eclectic collection of various artists and genresAll 45s should be VG and upI’ll throw in an extra 20 in case of any issuesLots of great titlesVery eclectic One persons collectionEverything from Blondie to Miles Davis to Elvis Costello to the Beach boys to The Rolling Stones to Bad Company to funkadelic to the meters to Adam and the ants to the who to the Beatles. Lots of promos, all different genres. Funk soul, classic rock, pop, jazz, everything. Lots of pitcher sleeves too.
  17. photo of Roscoe Robinson - Thats Enough  One More Time 1966 Soul Funk Oz 45

AU flag  Roscoe Robinson - Thats Enough One More Time 1966 Soul

$39.41 (1 bid) - Ends: 08:56 hrs 17 Mar

Rare 1966 Oz pressing of covers of US Soul / Funk single. Condition of record is EX (Excellent). Has a few faint marks (not scratches) due to storage in its paper sleeve for many years. B-side label has writing in pen, water mark and spindle marks (see photo).
  18. photo of Jay D Martin - By Yourself - Tower
  19. photo of Billy Butler Right Track Epic Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Billy Butler Right Track Epic Rb Oldie

$26.75 (9 bids) - Ends: 15:08 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Billy Butler. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! B side - Can't Live Without Her. A side - VG+. B side - VG+.
  20. photo of The Jewels We Got Togetherness  Rpm Record Vg

US flag  The Jewels We Got Togetherness Rpm Record Vg

$40.00 (6 bids) - Ends: 20:08 hrs 17 Mar

This rare 45 RPM vinyl record by THE JEWELS is a must-have for any Northern Soul enthusiast. Released in 1966 under MGM, the record features the hit song "We Got Togetherness". The vinyl is in Very Good (VG) condition and comes in a paper sleeve. This Rarities Edition is a First Pressing and a First Edition, making it a valuable addition to any vinyl collection. The record label is black and the material is vinyl. The 7" record is in Stereo and has a soulful genre. Don't miss the chance to own this piece of music history.I will be listing several 45 records weekly so be sure to checkout my Ebay Store.
  21. photo of Jean Knight I Just Dont Want You No More Orig Us Jet Stream Soul Funk 7

GB flag  Jean Knight I Just Dont Want You No More Orig Us Jet St

$31.85 (4 bids) - Ends: 19:46 hrs 17 Mar

JEAN KNIGHT I Just Don't Want You No More b/w I Have None Orig. US 45 SOUL FUNK NORTHERN 7". Scarce Soul Promo 45 On Jet Stream Records. Blues / Soul / RnR / RnB / Rockabilly / Northern / Jazz etc.
  22. photo of Little Joe Roman - Youve Got A Love - Tuff Reissue 45
  23. photo of 16 Motown   7 45s Marvelettes Marvin Gaye Originals  Us

GB flag  16 Motown 7 45s Marvelettes Marvin Gaye Originals Us

$20.38 (4 bids) - Ends: 15:01 hrs 17 Mar

4- MARVIN GAYE - LET'S GET IT ON - TAMLA 54234. 16 EXCELLENT. MOTOWN / NORTHERN SOUL RECORDs A MUST FOR ALL. SOUL RECORD COLLECTORS. 7- THE COMMOBORES - MACHINE GUN - MOTOWN 1307. 11 - THE JACKSON 5 - NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE - MOTOWN 1179.
  24. photo of Sandi Sheldon  Major Lance - Okeh Reissue 45

GB flag  Sandi Sheldon Major Lance - Okeh Reissue 45

$20.42 (6 bids) - Ends: 10:54 hrs 17 Mar

70's / 80's reissue to satisfy demand. Two classic Northern sounds ! lovely copy.
  25. photo of 1958 Jackie Wilson Soul 78 To Be Loved  Come Back To Me Coral Q 72306 V

GB flag  1958 Jackie Wilson Soul 78 To Be Loved Come Back To Me

$22.93 (5 bids) - Ends: 16:27 hrs 17 Mar

JACKIE WILSON TO BE LOVED RECORD IS IN GOOD CONDITION NO CRACKS OR CHIPS 
  26. photo of Wayne Anthony G For Girls Roulette  Usa 45

GB flag  Wayne Anthony G For Girls Roulette Usa 45

$25.24 (8 bids) - Ends: 13:09 hrs 17 Mar

INFO -WAYNE ANTHONY - G For Girls / Out Of Sight Out Of Mind - ROULETTE 4694. ORIGIN - ORIGINAL 60'S NY RELEASE.
  27. photo of Lesley Duncan - You Kissed Me Boy  Tell Me Uk 1964  Soul   Mint

GB flag  Lesley Duncan - You Kissed Me Boy Tell Me Uk 1964 Sou

$18.47 (5 bids) - Ends: 20:23 hrs 17 Mar

This is a RARE ORIGINAL Uk 1ST PRESSING COPY - SOUL / POPCORN - UK 1ST PRESSING COPY single by LESLEY DUNCAN from 1964, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION VINYL ! This was the 1ST solo release by LESLEY DUNCAN and is a GREAT - SOUL / POPCORN double sider !
  28. photo of Fred Hughes Baby Boy Brunswick Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Fred Hughes Baby Boy Brunswick Rb Oldie

$15.96 (10 bids) - Ends: 15:37 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Fred Hughes/Johnny Jones. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Baby Boy. HM Records. For sale -.
  29. photo of Susan Singer - Love Me With All Your Heart Uk 1962    Soul  Mint

GB flag  Susan Singer - Love Me With All Your Heart Uk 1962 S

$15.92 (3 bids) - Ends: 20:47 hrs 17 Mar

His is a RARE ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY SINGLE - POPCORN / SOUL - UK 1ST PRESSING COPY single by SUSAN SINGER from 1962, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING SINGLE COPY IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION ! AND ALL IN AMAZING CONDITION.
  30. photo of Jan Burnette - Trust In Me Uk 1962 Demo Promo  Soul   Mint

GB flag  Jan Burnette - Trust In Me Uk 1962 Demo Promo Soul Mint

$15.92 (3 bids) - Ends: 20:51 hrs 17 Mar

His is a RARE ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING DEMO PROMO COPY SINGLE - SOUL / POPCORN DANCER - UK 1ST PRESSING PROMO COPY single by JAN BURNETTE from 1962, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING PROMO COPY SINGLE COPY IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION VINYL !
  31. photo of Pat Reader - Lovers Lane  Helpless Uk 1964    Soul  Beat Ex

GB flag  Pat Reader - Lovers Lane Helpless Uk 1964 Soul Bea

$15.92 (3 bids) - Ends: 20:59 hrs 17 Mar

His is a RARE ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY SINGLE - SOUL / BEAT / POPCORN - UK 1ST PRESSING COPY single by PAT READER from 1964, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING SINGLE COPY IN AMAZING CONDITION ! It is a GREAT - POPCORN / SOUL / BEAT DANCER double sider !
  32. photo of Brent 7206 Don Wyatt   Rb - Don Wyatt - Im In Love - Mint
  33. photo of The Temptations Its Growing  What Love Has Joined Together

GB flag  The Temptations Its Growing What Love Has Joined Together

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 10:11 hrs 17 Mar

This record by The Temptations features the songs "It's Growing" and "What Love Has Joined Together.". The 45 RPM vinyl is a first pressing from 1965 on the Motown record label. The paper sleeve is plain and the record is black in colour.
  34. photo of Del Capris Hey Little Way Out Girl Grapevine Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Del Capris Hey Little Way Out Girl Grapevine Rb Oldie

$14.65 (8 bids) - Ends: 15:21 hrs 17 Mar

A side - Hey Little Way Out Girl. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! Artist(s) - Del Capris/Eula Cooper. For sale -.
  35. photo of Jerry Fuller - Double Life  Turn To Me - Challenge Reissue 45
  36. photo of Alice Clark - You Hit Me Right Where It Hurt Me Cnterbury Ri

GB flag  Alice Clark - You Hit Me Right Where It Hurt Me Cnterbu

$13.38 (2 bids) - Ends: 11:13 hrs 17 Mar

. Oh and don't forget the heart wrenching deep soul flip ! Clean labels ( unusual ! ). Long since deleted reissue still very collectable and desirable.
  37. photo of Duke Jenkins Shake It Original Us Cobra Soul Rnb  7

GB flag  Duke Jenkins Shake It Original Us Cobra Soul Rnb 7

$21.24 (3 bids) - Ends: 19:34 hrs 17 Mar

DUKE JENKINS Shake It b/w Where Can My Loved One Be Orig. US 45 SOUL RnB POPCORN 7". Blues / Soul / RnR / RnB / Rockabilly / Northern / Jazz etc. Scarce Popcorn 45 On Cobra Records. ALL GRADING IS DONE VISUALLY, UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.
  38. photo of Bobbi Humphrey - Aint No Sunshine Us 1972 Demo Promo Only Soul Funk Mint

GB flag  Bobbi Humphrey - Aint No Sunshine Us 1972 Demo Promo On

$14.01 (3 bids) - Ends: 19:41 hrs 17 Mar

This is a RARE ORIGINAL US 1ST PRESSING DEMO PROMO ONLY COPY - SOUL / FUNK - US 1ST PRESSING PROMO ONLY COPY single by BOBBI HUMPHREY from 1972, ORIGINAL US 1ST PRESSING PROMO ONLY COPY IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION VINYL !
  39. photo of Alexander Patton A Lil Loving Sometimes Soul Sounds Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Alexander Patton A Lil Loving Sometimes Soul Sounds Rb

$13.38 (6 bids) - Ends: 15:02 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Alexander Patton. HM Records. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list!
  40. photo of The Contours Just A Little Misunderstanding Tamla Motown Rb  Oldie

GB flag  The Contours Just A Little Misunderstanding Tamla Motow

$13.38 (3 bids) - Ends: 15:18 hrs 17 Mar

HM Records. Artist(s) - The Contours. A side - Just A Little Misunderstanding. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list!
  41. photo of James Fountain Seven Day Lover Cream Rb  Oldie

GB flag  James Fountain Seven Day Lover Cream Rb Oldie

$13.38 (6 bids) - Ends: 15:48 hrs 17 Mar

Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! B side - Malnutrition. A side - M-. B side - M-.
  42. photo of The Soul Survivors Mama Soul Atlantic Rb  Oldie

GB flag  The Soul Survivors Mama Soul Atlantic Rb Oldie

$13.38 (11 bids) - Ends: 16:30 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - The Soul Survivors. A side - Mama Soul. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  43. photo of Nancy Wilson The End Of Our Love Capitol Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Nancy Wilson The End Of Our Love Capitol Rb Oldie

$12.78 (4 bids) - Ends: 16:14 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Nancy Wilson. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! B side - Face It, Girl, It's Over. A side - The End Of Our Love.
  44. photo of The Flamingos I Only Have Eyes 1958 Canada Reo Doo Wop N Soul P Vg

GB flag  The Flamingos I Only Have Eyes 1958 Canada Reo Doo Wop

$16.42 (5 bids) - Ends: 19:40 hrs 17 Mar

RARE FLAMINGOS "I ONLY HAVE EYES-GOODNITE SWEETHEART" 1958 REO DOO WOP N/SOUL 8377X. MY HIGHEST GRADING IS EXC-. I UNDERGRADE RATHER THAN OVER.
  45. photo of Dawn The Dee Jays - These Are The Things Uk 1965  Mod Soul Hammond Mint

GB flag  Dawn The Dee Jays - These Are The Things Uk 1965 Mod S

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:41 hrs 17 Mar

His is a RARE ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY SINGLE - MOD / HAMMOND / SOUL DANCER - UK 1ST PRESSING COPY single by DAWN AND THE DEE JAYS from 1965, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING SINGLE IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION VINYL !
  46. photo of Peggy March - Let Her Go  Your Girl Uk 1965  Soul  Mod  Mint

GB flag  Peggy March - Let Her Go Your Girl Uk 1965 Soul Mod

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:43 hrs 17 Mar

His is a RARE ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY SINGLE - SOUL / MOD - UK 1ST PRESSING COPY single by PEGGY MARCH from 1965, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING SINGLE IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION VINYL ! This is one of PEGGY MARCH - BEST and RAREST singles !
  47. photo of Col James - Gonna Settle Down Uk 1962    Mod   Mint

GB flag  Col James - Gonna Settle Down Uk 1962 Mod Mint

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:57 hrs 17 Mar

AND ALL IN AMAZING CONDITION. VISUAL ONLY condition of the vinyl is EX+++ / MINT- condition (AMAZING CONDITION !). JUST BE AWARE !
  48. photo of Joy Lovejoy In Orbit Chess Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Joy Lovejoy In Orbit Chess Rb Oldie

$12.10 (6 bids) - Ends: 16:00 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Joy Lovejoy. A side - In Orbit. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  49. photo of Rain With Charity Brown Out Of My Mind Axe Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Rain With Charity Brown Out Of My Mind Axe Rb Oldie

$12.10 (4 bids) - Ends: 16:20 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Rain With Charity Brown. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Out Of My Mind. B side - Here With You.
  50. photo of Tony Clark Landslide Chess Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Tony Clark Landslide Chess Rb Oldie

$12.10 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:33 hrs 17 Mar

A side - Landslide. B side - The Entertainer. Artist(s) - Tony Clark. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  51. photo of Soul Brothers Six Some Kind Of Wonderful Ill Be Loving You  Usa 45
  52. photo of Neal Kimble Ill Take Care Of You Orig Us Creative Producers Soul Modern 7

GB flag  Neal Kimble Ill Take Care Of You Orig Us Creative Produ

$18.46 (2 bids) - Ends: 20:02 hrs 17 Mar

NEAL KIMBLE I'll Take Care Of You b/w Weak Spot Orig. US 45 SOUL MODERN NORTHERN 7". Scarce Modern Soul 45 On Creative ProducersRecords. Blues / Soul / RnR / RnB / Rockabilly / Northern / Jazz etc.
  53. photo of Harold Melvin Get Out Route Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Harold Melvin Get Out Route Rb Oldie

$10.83 (5 bids) - Ends: 15:41 hrs 17 Mar

Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Get Out. A side - VG+. B side - VG+.
  54. photo of Jimmy James A Man Like Me Stateside Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Jimmy James A Man Like Me Stateside Rb Oldie

$10.83 (5 bids) - Ends: 15:56 hrs 17 Mar

HM Records. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list!
  55. photo of Reggie Garner Hot Line Capitol Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Reggie Garner Hot Line Capitol Rb Oldie

$10.83 (6 bids) - Ends: 16:22 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Reggie Garner. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Hot Line. A side - M-. B side - M-.
  56. photo of Funk Soul Thelma Jones The House That Jack Built Orig Us Barry Records 7
  57. photo of The Velvet Satins - Nothing Can Compare To You - 70s Reissue

GB flag  The Velvet Satins - Nothing Can Compare To You - 70s Re

$9.55 (1 bid) - Ends: 11:40 hrs 17 Mar

MID 70'S REISSUE FOR THE UK NORTHERN SOUL SCENE. PLAYS THROUGH WITHOUT ISSUES.
  58. photo of Kim Weston Helpless Gordy Promo Collectible Motown  Usa 45

GB flag  Kim Weston Helpless Gordy Promo Collectible Motown Usa 45

$15.92 (8 bids) - Ends: 13:06 hrs 17 Mar

EVER POPULAR UPTEMPO ICONIC FLOOR FILLING DANCER. ORIGIN - ORIGINAL 60'S PROMO COPY. CONDITION - These ones wax grades at E To E- condition - Full Sound Clip Provided. Flip Label Clean. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted.
  59. photo of David The Giants Ten Miles High Capitol Rb  Oldie

GB flag  David The Giants Ten Miles High Capitol Rb Oldie

$9.55 (5 bids) - Ends: 15:20 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - David & The Giants. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Ten Miles High.
  60. photo of Eddie Ernie I Cant Do It United Artists Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Eddie Ernie I Cant Do It United Artists Rb Oldie

$9.55 (4 bids) - Ends: 15:29 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Eddie & Ernie. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - I Can't Do It.
  61. photo of Five And A Penny You Dont Know Where Your Interest Lies Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Five And A Penny You Dont Know Where Your Interest Lies

$9.55 (4 bids) - Ends: 15:34 hrs 17 Mar

HM Records. A side - You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! Artist(s) - Five & A Penny.
  62. photo of Little Anthony Better Use Your Head United Artists Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Little Anthony Better Use Your Head United Artists Rb

$9.54 (4 bids) - Ends: 16:04 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Little Anthony. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Better Use Your Head. B side - Gonna Fix You Good.
  63. photo of 60s  - Valentinos - What About Me - 1965 Us Chess Promo Vg

GB flag  60s - Valentinos - What About Me - 1965 Us Chess Promo Vg

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 22:40 hrs 17 Mar

Condition Vinyl: 7 (VG+). 7 : VG+. the record has been played but should look in decent shape with only light marks/scratches - only minimal surface noise. Lovely copy with light marks only, plays at top end.
  64. photo of 60s Motown - Barrett Strong - Money And Me - 1961 Us Tamla Vg

GB flag  60s Motown - Barrett Strong - Money And Me - 1961 Us Ta

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 22:42 hrs 17 Mar

Condition Vinyl: 7 (VG+). 7 : VG+. the record has been played but should look in decent shape with only light marks/scratches - only minimal surface noise. Bell sound pressing. Has got light marks with a couple moderate, barely noticeable surface noise in places, nice copy!
  65. photo of Jackie Wilson Lavern Baker Think Twice Brunswick Rnb  Usa 45
  66. photo of The Mood Mosaic- A Touch Of Velvet -a Sting Of Brass  Mod Ex
  67. photo of Nancy Wilcox More Than A Memory Kent Anniversary Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Nancy Wilcox More Than A Memory Kent Anniversary Rb Oldie

$9.24 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:13 hrs 17 Mar

HM Records. Artist(s) - Nancy Wilcox/Fire Fox. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list!
  68. photo of Kurt Harris Emporer Of My Babys Heart Outta Sight Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Kurt Harris Emporer Of My Babys Heart Outta Sight Rb O

$9.22 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:02 hrs 17 Mar

A side - Emporer Of My Baby's Heart. Artist(s) - Kurt Harris/Johnny Love. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Mint.
  69. photo of Dusty Springfield Whats It Gonna Be Philips Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Dusty Springfield Whats It Gonna Be Philips Rb Oldie

$8.85 (3 bids) - Ends: 15:25 hrs 17 Mar

A side - What's It Gonna Be. Artist(s) - Dusty Springfield. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  70. photo of The Impressions-youve Been Cheating Cant Satisfy Uk  Ex

GB flag  The Impressions-youve Been Cheating Cant Satisfy Uk Ex

$10.20 (6 bids) - Ends: 19:55 hrs 17 Mar

A 1969 Double Header release on Stateside-‘You’ve been cheating/Can’t satisfy’.
  71. photo of Bobby Hebb Love Love Love Philips Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Bobby Hebb Love Love Love Philips Rb Oldie

$8.37 (2 bids) - Ends: 15:12 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Bobby Hebb. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Love Love Love. HM Records. For sale -.
  72. photo of Earl Jackson Soul Self Satisfaction Abc Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Earl Jackson Soul Self Satisfaction Abc Rb Oldie

$8.28 (4 bids) - Ends: 15:27 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Earl Jackson. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! HM Records. For sale -.
  73. photo of Gladys Knight Just Walk In My Shoes Tamla Motown Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Gladys Knight Just Walk In My Shoes Tamla Motown Rb Oldie

$8.28 (3 bids) - Ends: 15:39 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Gladys Knight. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Just Walk In My Shoes.
  74. photo of Phyllis Hyman You Know How To Love Me Arista Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Phyllis Hyman You Know How To Love Me Arista Rb Oldie

$8.28 (3 bids) - Ends: 16:18 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Phyllis Hyman. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list!
  75. photo of Seventh Wonder Captain Of My Ship Grapevine Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Seventh Wonder Captain Of My Ship Grapevine Rb Oldie

$8.28 (4 bids) - Ends: 16:27 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Seventh Wonder. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  76. photo of Patrick Cowley Feat Sylvester - Do You Wanna Funk 12 Single

GB flag  Patrick Cowley Feat Sylvester - Do You Wanna Funk 12 Si

$7.01 (2 bids) - Ends: 20:48 hrs 17 Mar

Patrick Cowley Featuring Sylvester - 'Do You Wanna Funk'. 12" Single.
  77. photo of 60s N Soul Motown - Joe Frasier - First Round Knockout - 1975 Us Motown Vg

GB flag  60s N Soul Motown - Joe Frasier - First Round Knockout

$11.45 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:35 hrs 17 Mar

Plays strong VG+ minimum. 7 : VG+. the record has been played but should look in decent shape with only light marks/scratches - only minimal surface noise. Condition Vinyl: 7 (VG+). 10 : NEW (Mint). the record is sealed or I have knowledge that it is new and not been played.
  78. photo of 60s N Soul Motown - The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You - 1966 Us Vip Vg

GB flag  60s N Soul Motown - The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent

$11.45 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:41 hrs 17 Mar

Condition Vinyl: 7 (VG+). Nashville Pressing. Plays strong VG+ minimum. 7 : VG+. the record has been played but should look in decent shape with only light marks/scratches - only minimal surface noise.
  79. photo of 70s Motown - Thelma Houston - Saturday Night Sunday Morning 1978 Us Tamla Vg

GB flag  70s Motown - Thelma Houston - Saturday Night Sunday Mor

$11.45 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:41 hrs 17 Mar

Condition Vinyl: 8 (VG++). 7 : VG+. the record has been played but should look in decent shape with only light marks/scratches - only minimal surface noise. Year: see title. Condition Labels: 8 (v. clean).
  80. photo of Jimmy Conwell Cigarette Ashes Jay Boy Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Jimmy Conwell Cigarette Ashes Jay Boy Rb Oldie

$7.64 (3 bids) - Ends: 15:55 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Jimmy Conwell. A side - Cigarette Ashes. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! B side - Second Hand Happiness.
  81. photo of Casualeers Dance Dance Dance
  82. photo of Betty Everett Jerry Butler - Let It Be Me Philippines 1964

GB flag  Betty Everett Jerry Butler - Let It Be Me Philippines 1964

$7.63 (1 bid) - Ends: 19:31 hrs 17 Mar

This is a RARE ORIGINAL PHILIPPINES 1ST PRESSING COPY - NORTHERN SOUL - PHILIPPINES 1ST PRESSING COPY single by BETTY EVERETT & JERRY BUTLER from 1964, ORIGINAL PHILIPPINES 1ST PRESSING COPY IN AMAZING CONDITION VINYL !
  83. photo of Tony Wilson - Lost Without You Uk 1964 Mod Soul  Hot Chocolate  Mint

GB flag  Tony Wilson - Lost Without You Uk 1964 Mod Soul Hot Ch

$7.63 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:03 hrs 17 Mar

This is a RARE ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY - MOD / SOUL - UK 1ST PRESSING COPY single by TONY WILSON from 1964, ORIGINAL UK 1ST PRESSING COPY IN AMAZING NEAR MINT CONDITION VINYL ! AND ALL IN AMAZING CONDITION.
  84. photo of The Lovelites Get It Off My Conscience Rb  Oldie

GB flag  The Lovelites Get It Off My Conscience Rb Oldie

$7.26 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:08 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - The Lovelites. A side - Get It Off My Conscience. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list!
  85. photo of The Shakers One Wonderful Moment Abc Rb  Oldie

GB flag  The Shakers One Wonderful Moment Abc Rb Oldie

$6.62 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:28 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - The Shakers. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  86. photo of Doris Troy Ill Do Anything Toast Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Doris Troy Ill Do Anything Toast Rb Oldie

$7.01 (2 bids) - Ends: 15:23 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Doris Troy. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - I'll Do Anything.
  87. photo of Eddie Regan Playin Hide And Seek Abc Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Eddie Regan Playin Hide And Seek Abc Rb Oldie

$7.01 (3 bids) - Ends: 15:30 hrs 17 Mar

A side - Playin' Hide And Seek. Artist(s) - Eddie Regan/The Sapphires. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! B side - Big Thing.
  88. photo of Gerri Granger I Go To Pieces Casino Classics Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Gerri Granger I Go To Pieces Casino Classics Rb Oldie

$7.01 (2 bids) - Ends: 15:38 hrs 17 Mar

Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - I Go To Pieces.
  89. photo of Jerry Williams If You Ask Me Pye Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Jerry Williams If You Ask Me Pye Rb Oldie

$7.01 (2 bids) - Ends: 15:53 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Jerry Williams. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! For sale -.
  90. photo of Lorraine Silver Lost Summer Love Casino Classics Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Lorraine Silver Lost Summer Love Casino Classics Rb Oldie

$7.01 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:07 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Lorraine Silver. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! B side - I Know That You'll Be There. For sale -.
  91. photo of Ronnie Love Lets Make Love Grapevine Rb  Oldie

GB flag  Ronnie Love Lets Make Love Grapevine Rb Oldie

$7.01 (2 bids) - Ends: 16:24 hrs 17 Mar

Artist(s) - Ronnie Love. Hi everyone, we are back again. This week's list is 100 Northern Soul UK releases. Hope you enjoy the sales list! A side - Let's Make Love. For sale -.
  92. photo of Chuck Jackson - Ive Got The Need 7 Single 1975 Soul Northern

GB flag  Chuck Jackson - Ive Got The Need 7 Single 1975 Soul Nor

$7.01 (3 bids) - Ends: 16:38 hrs 17 Mar

ALL PLATINUM RECORD LABEL No. 6146 310. THE RECORD IS IN EXC.CON. COMES IN A PLAIN SLEEVE.
  93. photo of Darrell Banks-open The Door To Your Heart Uk  Mod

GB flag  Darrell Banks-open The Door To Your Heart Uk Mod

$8.00 (3 bids) - Ends: 19:56 hrs 17 Mar

A great double sider from Darrell Banks in VG plus condition. The vinyl has a couple of minor hairlines.
  94. photo of Rex Garvin Sock It To Em Jb Like  Usa 45

GB flag  Rex Garvin Sock It To Em Jb Like Usa 45

$10.83 (6 bids) - Ends: 13:01 hrs 17 Mar

INFO -REX GARVIN - Sock It To Em J.B. / PT 2 - LIKE 301. CONDITION - This ones wax grades at VG To VG+ condition - Full Sound Clip Provided. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted.
  95. photo of Just Brothers-sliced Tomatoes Wigan Casino  Us Original Ex
  96. photo of Lula Bolden A Change Is Gonna Come Original Us Lanor Soul Funk Modern 7

GB flag  Lula Bolden A Change Is Gonna Come Original Us Lanor So

$12.73 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:08 hrs 17 Mar

US 45 SOUL FUNK MODERN 7". Blues / Soul / RnR / RnB / Rockabilly / Northern / Jazz etc. Scarce Modern Soul 45 On Labor Records. I USE THE FOLLOWING GRADES FOR RECORDS: UNP, NM, EX, VG+ AND VG. Record is graded EX.
  97. photo of 60s Motown - Jimmy Ruffin - Since Ive Lost You - 1964 Us Soul Vg

GB flag  60s Motown - Jimmy Ruffin - Since Ive Lost You - 1964 U

$8.90 (1 bid) - Ends: 20:59 hrs 17 Mar

Condition Vinyl: 7 (VG+). 7 : VG+. the record has been played but should look in decent shape with only light marks/scratches - only minimal surface noise. Condition Labels: 7 (plug cross on A-side).
  98. photo of The Tempests Would You Believe It Us Smash Label

GB flag  The Tempests Would You Believe It Us Smash Label

$10.18 (1 bid) - Ends: 13:45 hrs 17 Mar

Original issue on the US Smash label. Vinyl is in vg+ to excellent condition, plays beautifully, clean labels, drill hole, fantastic tune, see pics. Very low start for this particular item. See my other auctions. Special delivery postage, combined for multiple purchases. Always a money back guarantee if not satisfied. Good luck and thanks for looking, Chris
  99. photo of The Apollas Mr Creator  All Sold Out Warner Bros Rpm  Ex 5893

US flag  The Apollas Mr Creator All Sold Out Warner Bros Rpm E

$20.49 (9 bids) - Ends: 00:02 hrs 18 Mar

Picked this up in a big 45 lot in SoCal. I'm not a 45s guys so will do my best to grade them slightly under where they might be. Update 3/15/24: I cleaned this and the rest of the 45s for sale and they all sound better than when I play graded.
  100. photo of Goldie I Do Mod  Fontana Sample Tf 693 1966 Gingerbreads
  101. photo of Marvin Gaye - Can I Get A Witness - Tamla - 54087
  102. photo of Bobby Hebb Love Love Love Philips Picture Cover  Usa 45

GB flag  Bobby Hebb Love Love Love Philips Picture Cover Usa 45

$8.28 (7 bids) - Ends: 13:02 hrs 17 Mar

CONDITION - This ones wax grades at M- condition. Sleeve E+ Cond. The scan shows the worst side, any flip defects will be noted. BB holes are not considered in grades. FOR THE B SIDE TRY YOUTUBE AS A SAMPLE FROM GENERAL FILES.
  103. photo of James Brown I Love You For Sentimental Reasons Polydor  Usa 45
  104. photo of Joe Monte Hurtin Myself Capitol  Usa 45
  105. photo of Buddy Ace - Its Gonna Be Me  Nothing In The World Can Hurt Me -northern Soul
  106. photo of The Supremes Tmg 501 Stop In The Name Of Love 1965 Tamla Motown Uk 7single

GB flag  The Supremes Tmg 501 Stop In The Name Of Love 1965 Taml

$10.18 (1 bid) - Ends: 07:37 hrs 17 Mar

The record is a first pressing and has a black colour with a paper sleeve case type. The vinyl matrix number is TMG 501 A-1 and the inlay condition is excellent (EX). The record grading is also excellent (EX), while the sleeve grading is mint (M).
  107. photo of The Superbs Goddess Of Love  Young Girls Heart Dore 45

US flag  The Superbs Goddess Of Love Young Girls Heart Dore 45

$13.62 (5 bids) - Ends: 00:12 hrs 18 Mar

Young girls - light noise - other - light noise. Picked this up in a big 45 lot in SoCal. I'm not a 45s guys so will do my best to grade them slightly under where they might be.
  108. photo of Lou Roberts And The Marks - Ten To One Mgm  Promo
  109. photo of Liz Mccall - Boy From Crosstown  Double Determination Mr G Records Funk Rare
  110. photo of Gangstarr  The Militia Soul Brother Remix   12 Promo

US flag  Gangstarr The Militia Soul Brother Remix 12 Promo

$10.00 (1 bid) - Ends: 21:15 hrs 17 Mar

GANGSTARR  "  THE  MILITIA" ( SOUL BROTHER REMIX  FEAT BIG SHUG & FREDDIE FOX  12 " PROMO   Condition is  in VG+/ VG+  CONDITION   Shipped with USPS Media Mail.
  111. photo of Ladies Of The 80s Rnb Soul Funk 11 Count45 Rpm Lot

US flag  Ladies Of The 80s Rnb Soul Funk 11 Count45 Rpm Lot

$10.00 (1 bid) - Ends: 00:35 hrs 18 Mar

ALL WITH ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVES. An LP jacket has no creases, folds, seam splits or any other noticeable similar defect. No cut-out holes, either. Near Mint [NM or M-]: A nearly perfect record.
  112. photo of John Lester Getting Nearer  At Last Rockabilly Rb  Doowop N
  113. photo of 45 Electro Statics Three Oaks 21st Kenya Hillery Mcginnis Vg- Soul Funk

US flag  45 Electro Statics Three Oaks 21st Kenya Hillery Mcginn

$7.99 (1 bid) - Ends: 21:07 hrs 17 Mar

45 ELECTRO STATICS Three Oaks 21st Kenya/Hillery McGinnis VG- SOUL FUNK.
  114. photo of Funk 5 Miles Out Super Sweet Girl Of Mine Hot Line 104 Promo

US flag  Funk 5 Miles Out Super Sweet Girl Of Mine Hot Line 104

$10.00 (1 bid) - Ends: 19:20 hrs 17 Mar

"SUPER SWEET GIRL OF MINE". HOT LINE Records 104, circa 1972. Original pressing. 5 MILES OUT. Sound file of of both sides in their entirety.
  115. photo of Richard Dimples Fields Packin Up Tears As Big 7  Soul

US flag  Richard Dimples Fields Packin Up Tears As Big 7 Soul

$9.99 (1 bid) - Ends: 23:45 hrs 17 Mar

Side a is super clean. Very little noise. Side B very similar. Super clean copy of this gem.
.;

1. scan of Diana Ross Supremes Temptations Motown Demo I M Gonna Make You Love Me 1969
  2. scan of Ray Johnson Big Rumble Original Us Goad Rnb Soul Jazz 7
  3. scan of Jackie Mittoo - Soul Stew  John Holt - Stranger In Love - Coxsone
  4. scan of Bob Marley Dubplate Original Soul Rebel  Don T You Rock My Boat Mega Mp3
  5. scan of Darrell Banks - Open The Door To Your Heart 1967 Soul Funk Oz 45
  6. scan of Eddie Foster - Closer Together  Don T Make Me Cry Ocampo  Rare
  7. scan of Willie Kendrick Give Me Lots Of Lovin Rca White Label Promo  45
  8. scan of Wynd Chymes Baby You Re The One Ride On Shakin Records Funk Grail Soul
  9. scan of Jesse Morgan C C Riders Original Us Flair Soul Funk Blues 7
  10. scan of Elliott Chavers Rooty Tooty Original Us Promo Blue Jazz Rnb Funk Soul 7
  11. scan of Lionel Davis Ain T That Cold Original Us Progress Rnb Soul Northern 7
  12. scan of The Mellow Cats - Rock A Man Soul  Monty  Cyclones - Lazy Lou  7  Mar116
  13. scan of Kittie Doswell Ride On Blue Train Original Us Soul Rnb Northern 7
  14. scan of Kittie Doswell Understanding Original Us Soul Rnb Blues Soul 7
  15. scan of Rudy Ray Moore Angels On Earth Original Us Ball Rnb Soul 7

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert