Turley Richards - That's What You Do (lp Track)

Martint

• Replies 8
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveSnow

As discussed a few weeks back (if I can suss the upload system!)

Thanks Martin - not heard any of the TR albums. Gotta love those vibes! The 'One Kind Favor' motif is lifted from the old (1920s?) Blind Lemon Jefferson tune I think?

I picked up a copy of I Feel Allright last year - if anyone has a spare copy of 'I Just Can't Take It Any Longer' on 45, then I'm after that too.

cheers - steve

Social source share

Thanks Martin - not heard any of the TR albums. Gotta love those vibes! The 'One Kind Favor' motif is lifted from the old (1920s?) Blind Lemon Jefferson tune I think?

I picked up a copy of I Feel Allright last year - if anyone has a spare copy of 'I Just Can't Take It Any Longer' on 45, then I'm after that too.

cheers - steve

Steve, IJCTIAL only goes for about £40, and quite often appears on ebay for $25 or so.

Love this L.P. track Martin, great stuff! :unsure:

Deffo no 45 release I presume (don't do LPs... rolleyes.gif )

Social source share

not that I'm aware of Mace (AFAIK only the one 20th cent 45 - I need to fall in love, also on this LP). Glad you liked it, I had played it to some R&B loving types round our house and they'd given it the thumbs up but you never know if people are just being polite :unsure:

Not big on LP's though myself I must admit, or rather they're too big on me.... mellow.gif

Social source share

Guest SteveSnow

Steve, IJCTIAL only goes for about £40, and quite often appears on ebay for $25 or so.

Love this L.P. track Martin, great stuff! :lol:

Deffo no 45 release I presume (don't do LPs... :unsure: )

Cheers Mace - one will turn up sooner or later (at the right price!)

There's a pic sleeve on eBay now, but I'm too tight to stump up $75 for it...... whistling.gif

Social source share

not that I'm aware of Mace (AFAIK only the one 20th cent 45 - I need to fall in love, also on this LP). Glad you liked it, I had played it to some R&B loving types round our house and they'd given it the thumbs up but you never know if people are just being polite :lol:

Not big on LP's though myself I must admit, or rather they're too big on me.... :unsure:

Thought it had a very similar feel to 'I need to fall in love' actually.....which I still have a spare copy (45) of in anyone wants one thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert