Buzzard Reunion In Hemel Hempstead

Just a Quick one Looking Forward to our Prestige Booking @ Room 201 in Hemel Hempstead on Easter Thursday 5th April from 8 till 3am with DJ's Colin Law Molly Guy Hennigan Shaun Byrnes Jon Buck Wayne Pugh Danny Everard Carl Fortnum Tickets £8 send Cheque/PO & SAE to 67 Townsend Hemel Hempstead HP2 5SU....or using PAYPAL Tickets are £8.50 each using email address jon.buck2@ntlworld.com ....no postal or paypal payments excepted past Tuesday 3rd April.... The Club is Very Large & if you haven't a ticket you will get in on the door @ £10.... you can contact us on 07977-330697

"Keb Darge" Due to me Missing A Message From Keb he Won't be in Attendance as he has Extended His Tour of Japan which now includes Australia & The Far East & is not due back till late May....Apologies

Jon Buck But We Still Have A Very Strong Line Up & this will be a Cracking Night https://www.myspace.com/room201nightclub

PS....If I know you personaly I will send you tickets & you can pay me on the night just E-Mail me your Name & Address etc....

ps Dave Warr has an empty car coming up from Poole anyone need a lift e-mail Dave @ davewarr1@hotmail.com

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just a Quick one Looking Forward to our Prestige Booking @ Room 201 in Hemel Hempstead on Easter Thursday 5th April from 8 till 3am with DJ's Colin Law Molly Guy Hennigan Shaun Byrnes Jon Buck Wayne Pugh Danny Everard Carl Fortnum Tickets £8 send Cheque/PO & SAE to 67 Townsend Hemel Hempstead HP2 5SU....or using PAYPAL Tickets are £8.50 each using email address jon.buck2@ntlworld.com ....no postal or paypal payments excepted past Tuesday 3rd April.... The Club is Very Large & if you haven't a ticket you will get in on the door @ £10.... you can contact us on 07977-330697

"Keb Darge" Due to me Missing A Message From Keb he Won't be in Attendance as he has Extended His Tour of Japan which now includes Australia & The Far East & is not due back till late May....Apologies

Jon Buck But We Still Have A Very Strong Line Up & this will be a Cracking Night

PS....If I know you personaly I will send you tickets & you can pay me on the night just E-Mail me your Name & Address etc....

ps Dave Warr has an empty car coming up from Poole anyone need a lift e-mail Dave @ davewarr1@hotmail.com

Hi John not sure what were doing over easter yet depends on work but may get over not seen young danny in many a year have you a e.mail address for him

atb steve :thumbsup:thumbsup.gif

Great way to start the long weekend.... looking forward to this Jon. :thumbsup:

Can't Belive There Is Nothing Else On ANYWHERE on Thursday Night :rolleyes:(Well There Is This Down The Road) whistling.gif ....So With Danny Everard Coming Up From Cornwall in His MORRIS 1000....Colin Law Flying Down From Edinburgh with Guy Hennigan after their GLASGOW Weekend....Carl Fortnum coming Down From Stamford in His MINI....along with MOLLY making his First Apperance @ RSG as a DJ.... with RSG's Home Team Wayne Pugh....Shaun Byrnes & Myself Jon Buck....All This Combinded With A 3am Finish Should Be A Cracker.... Shame KEB DARGE is Stuck In AUSTRALIA :angry: ....As Martin Say's Good Way To Start The Weekend....Ready For Wellingborough Friday Night

Job Nuck

Edited by jonbuck

Can't Belive There Is Nothing Else On ANYWHERE on Thursday Night :rolleyes:(Well There Is This Down The Road) whistling.gif ....So With Danny Everard Coming Up From Cornwall in His MORRIS 1000....Colin Law Flying Down From Edinburgh with Guy Hennigan after their GLASGOW Weekend....Carl Fortnum coming Down From Stamford in His MINI....along with MOLLY making his First Apperance @ RSG as a DJ.... with RSG's Home Team Wayne Pugh....Shaun Byrnes & Myself Jon Buck....All This Combinded With A 3am Finish Should Be A Cracker.... Shame KEB DARGE is Stuck In AUSTRALIA :angry: ....As Martin Say's Good Way To Start The Weekend....Ready For Wellingborough Friday Night

Job Nuck

Hey Jon can we get a discount on Danny s spot. I paid for it last time :thumbsup:

Hi Job Nuck,looking foward to this one,we will be there ,hotel booked up etc.

What about the electric meter money(doing a whip round at the start are we???)only joking Jon if this one is anything like the the last one at Buzzard it will be great and we will get an extra hour or so this time(not your fault the power went)

Loads of soulies coming for this event and this time ive only got the mrs to worry about,

see you Thursday Jon & Sue & maybe Rex..

Hi Job Nuck,What about the electric meter money(doing a whip round at the start are we???)..

Well what I was thinking of was putting the DJ's on in the Order of The distance each will have to travel just in case there is a power failier again....{as it was pointed out that it was a long way for Danny to come just for Bed & Breakfast}.... :rolleyes: ....Colin Law 390 miles from Edinburgh :ohmy: ...Danny 275 Miles from Cornwall :rolleyes: ....Carl Fortnum 84 Miles from Deaping St James mellow.gif ....Molly 38 miles from Bedford wicked.gif ....Guy 31 miles from Stoke Newington :D ....Shaun 19 miles from Aylesbury :rolleyes: ....Wayne 33 miles from Bletchley ph34r.gif ...Myself Jon Buck 1.3 miles :rolleyes: ....but that will never happen in reality....

Who Knows What Will Happen ????

Job Nuck

Guest Andy Kempster

What about the electric meter money(doing a whip round at the start are we???)only joking Jon if this one is anything like the the last one at Buzzard it will be great and we will get an extra hour or so this time(not your fault the power went)

Loads of soulies coming for this event and this time ive only got the mrs to worry about,

which hotel you in old bean me and lauren have booked up the novotel or whatever one it was jon sorted out the deal with

anything else on at the weekend...??? looks like it could be a long'un

which hotel you in old bean me and lauren have booked up the novotel or whatever one it was jon sorted out the deal with anything else on at the weekend...???

The Hotel Most of You Are Staying @ is the Travelodge, which is a good Hotel, but theres no bar (well they were only £15 per room )....but The Premier Travel Inn has a Bar & Restaurant Ideal Early Doors before RSG....come out of The Travelodge turn left & bear right Premier Travel Inn is in The Riverside Next to Debenhams....both Hotels 200 yds from club....

Job Nuck

Guest Andy Kempster

The Hotel Most of You Are Staying @ is the Travelodge, which is a good Hotel, but theres no bar (well they were only £15 per room )....but The Premier Travel Inn has a Bar & Restaurant Ideal Early Doors before RSG....come out of The Travelodge turn left & bear right Premier Travel Inn is in The Riverside Next to Debenhams....both Hotels 200 yds from club....

Job Nuck

cheers big job

got my email confirmation now, which is handy as i now know where i am staying. see you and sue friday

kandy

Guest Andy Kempster

well what's the tel number then?

did it all through that there new fangled interweb thing, jon had a link when he first did a thread for RSG but dont know if its still valid you need to ask the man himself

any ideas jon...????

did it all through that there new fangled interweb thing, jon had a link when he first did a thread for RSG but dont know if its still valid you need to ask the man himself

any ideas jon...????

I can do it over the net but it wants £51 for a double bedded room and I want two single beds......Pete Bennett snores and farts like a rhino so I need as much distance as possible. :thumbsup:

M

Guest Little Reg

HI JOHN CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE REALLY LOOKING FORWOARD TOO WALKING THROUGH THE DOORS OF STRIPES ONCE AGAIN I HAVE HAD A LITTLE RALLY AROUND AND I RECKON THIS TIME YOU WILL SEE BIDDY AT ONE OF YOUR RSG'S SEE YOU THURSDAY MATE ALL THE BEST LITTLE REG :thumbsup:

Guest Gavin Page

I am coming too - Now ya for it :thumbsup: Start of my 4 day tour :thumbsup:

I am coming too - Now ya for it Start of my 4 day tour

It will be Just Like in The 80's, When we used to do Burton's in the Old Town in Hemel every Thursday, the best night of the Year was ALWAYS the Thursday of Easter....A good start to a Big F*ckoff Weekend....

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Gavin Page

It will be Just Like in The 80's, When we used to do Burton's in the Old Town in Hemel every Thursday, the best night of the Year was ALWAYS the Thursday of Easter....A good start to a Big F*ckoff Weekend....

Jon Buck

Funny I was talking to my Dad about the night. He said is that the one that I used to drive you and Simon Small to at Burtons. Could not belive he still remembered the name :thumbsup:

Yes mate just like old times

Guest Andy Kempster

Why have I got to wait till Friday to see you ? ? ? ? Aren't you coming on Thursday ? ? ? ?

Job Nuck

nobody likes a smatarse, yeah i shall see you on thursday

Hi Job Nuck (Don Cluck) I suppose you are not aware it is also (Pesach) the 1st day of passover today ,no celebrations or drinking today for me,till midnight angry.gif its of to the gog at 11.00 then after a pint or two i hope. whistling.gif

See you Thursday in the bar .....

Guest Andy Kempster

Hi Job Nuck (Don Cluck) I suppose you are not aware it is also (Pesach) the 1st day of passover today ,no celebrations or drinking today for me,till midnight angry.gif its of to the gog at 11.00 then after a pint or two i hope. whistling.gif

See you Thursday in the bar .....

are we going to find somewhere to watch the footy before we go out to play for the evening, laurens not going to want to miss the tottenham game

Guest barnsey

had good nite at the last one so looking forward to this coming up with mr meyler and probably mr beggs see you thursday thumbsup.gif bringing 50 lemons an exersize bike and a roll of wire just in case whistling.gif

had good nite at the last one so looking forward to this coming up with mr meyler and probably mr beggs see you thursday :lol: bringing 50 lemons an exersize bike and a roll of wire just in case :lol:

Right I know what you meen when refering to the Exercise Bike & A Roll of Wire, But I'm Baffled by the 50 Lemons ? ? ? ? Unless your planning on coming Early & going to WETHERSPOONS for a Curry as it's CURRY CLUB on THURSDAY....I'm sure it has something to do with that ? ? ? ?

:thumbsup: Jon Buck :unsure:

PS....Don't Forget Your POPCORN ......

post-2461-1175635180.jpg

Edited by Baz
Guest barnsey

Right I know what you meen when refering to the Exercise Bike & A Roll of Wire, But I'm Baffled by the 50 Lemons ? ? ? ? Unless your planning on coming Early & going to WETHERSPOONS for a Curry as it's CURRY CLUB on THURSDAY....I'm sure it has something to do with that ? ? ? ?

whistling.gif Jon Buck whistling.gif

PS....Don't Forget Your POPCORN ......

it was for electrolite but the curry idea sounds better we can loose the bike and lemons.and use a lighter, rubber tubing ,fan belt and alternator of the electric board van and the back wheel off martins car and run the wires straight into the back of the decks from the alternator :wicked:

Edited by Baz
Guest sydney bridge

shame i cant come,are you on soul source mr. everard? if so,i,m in cornwall in august,ish and would love to pop round.p.m me and best regards,curnow.

I've just had a call from Andy Kempster saying that he can't now use his room at the Travel Lodge tonight and it is therefore available for the low low cost of £15...yes £15..... if you want his room or more details give Andy a call on 07833798720.

M

Guest Billy Anorak

Jon,has the club got parking?......Looking forward to later,meant to be working but im going to skive....Feck 'em!

Source Advert