Enamel Wilton Allnighter Anniversary Badges

Always thought those enamel Wilton allnighter anniversary badges were pretty cool and much smarter than those cloth patches other clubs doled out years ago. On receiving my badge at the 14th Anniversary a few weeks ago I wondered when did they start handing out these enamel ones? Got one from the 11th anniversary in 2004 and the 12th in 2005. Missed the 13th in 2006 I think or didnt get a badge (can't recall). Wish I could post up clear detailed pics of the badges but my camera's not good enough. Oh well. Can anybody post up some pictures?

onwards, derek

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Paul Brennan

Always thought those enamel Wilton allnighter anniversary badges were pretty cool and much smarter than those cloth patches other clubs doled out years ago. On receiving my badge at the 14th Anniversary a few weeks ago I wondered when did they start handing out these enamel ones? Got one from the 11th anniversary in 2004 and the 12th in 2005. Missed the 13th in 2006 I think or didnt get a badge (can't recall). Wish I could post up clear detailed pics of the badges but my camera's not good enough. Oh well. Can anybody post up some pictures?

onwards, derek

First anniversary 1994, Derek, all badges since very smart, this years though is one of those cheap crappy plastic coated jobs. However, I will still treasure it :lol:

Paul

Guest Trevski

I have 'em all :lol: Just chucked 'em on me scanner!

Like the record box and record-in-sleeve best :lol:

post-1355-1175706854_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trevski

thanks for the replies Kirsty/Paul -I'd completely forgot that badges were handed out from the First Anniversary onwards! Because I only had the ones from the 11th Anniversary onwards to hand thats why I asked the question. Damn! That means I've misplaced all my earlier ones - Mmm better look for them over the Easter holidays.

Thanks for the scans Trevski/Martyn - think your scanner must be alot better than mine Trev as I initially tried scanning my badges like you did but all I got was a messy blur so didnt include the picture.

Is that blue record box badge from 2003 pretty neat or what eh!

My files tell me I attended the following Wilton Anniversary's - 2nd/95; 3rd/96; 5th/98; 6th/99; 7th/00; 8th/01; 10th/03; 11th/04; 12th/05 & 14th/07 phew! Only missed 4 eh not bad going. And I DJ'd at the 3rd, 7th & 11th ones as well.

So I must have the remaining badges tucked away somewhere. Moving house twice doesnt help though does it?

onwards, derek

hey up DelTee hows it going?

Edited by Derek Pearson
Guest Paul Brennan

thanks for the replies Kirsty/Paul -I'd completely forgot that badges were handed out from the First Anniversary onwards! Because I only had the ones from the 11th Anniversary onwards to hand thats why I asked the question. Damn! That means I've misplaced all my earlier ones - Mmm better look for them over the Easter holidays.

Thanks for the scans Trevski/Martyn - think your scanner must be alot better than mine Trev as I initially tried scanning my badges like you did but all I got was a messy blur so didnt include the picture.

Is that blue record box badge from 2003 pretty neat or what eh!

My files tell me I attended the following Wilton Anniversary's - 2nd/95; 3rd/96; 5th/98; 6th/99; 7th/00; 8th/01; 10th/03; 11th/04; 12th/05 & 14th/07 phew! Only missed 4 eh not bad going. And I DJ'd at the 3rd, 7th & 11th ones as well.

So I must have the remaining badges tucked away somewhere. Moving house twice doesnt help though does it?

onwards, derek

Hi, Derek,

Certain I've got a spare fourth (trumpet one) 1997 should you need it to complete collection thumbsup.gif

Paul

• 1 month later...

Source Advert