Robert Tanner

Mak

Can anyone give me any info on the------

ROBERT TANNER - TELL ME YOUR NAME/HOW I FEEL -MEGATONE

Is it as good as SWEET MEMORIES and what sort of value is it. The only thing I know is the two labels are differant.

Thanks

Tony MAK

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i know pete burton won the l one on ebay in march and there was a soundclip attached to the sale it sounded pretty good to me but not as good as sweet memories , as far as im aware robert tanner just had the two releases on megatone

Edited by Tony Parker
Social source share

Guest Trevski

Saw it was tempted look knackered to be honest and no where near sweet memories

BAZ A

Think it 'grows' with listens. Not as good a 'SM' but still a damn fine song, and RT's voice is superb.

I wouldn't kick it out of my box! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Given it several plays - does nothing for me at all :thumbsup:

Karen

Ahhh well..... I won't bother buying the one that didn't sell, for $350 then.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Might not be as 'instant' as Sweet Memories, but still a quality tune that would probably sound 10 times better over a big sound system in a club.

Don't really think any tune should be dismissed or disregarded cus it ain't seen to be as good as 'his/her/their other one'.......surely that attitude would take us back to the Top 500 only mentality?????

Social source share

Might not be as 'instant' as Sweet Memories, but still a quality tune that would probably sound 10 times better over a big sound system in a club.

Don't really think any tune should be dismissed or disregarded cus it ain't seen to be as good as 'his/her/their other one'.......surely that attitude would take us back to the Top 500 only mentality?????

I agree :rolleyes:

I don't take into account previous history on artist/recordings or value/rarity - I judge each tune on its own merit - listen to it independantly,never swayed by other peoples opinions etc - have a mind of my own :thumbsup:

Karen

Edited by sanquine
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!