Agent45

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mel brat

I'm sure you've all seen some - that 45 which managed to get two labels pressed onto one side. Has anyone safely removed one before, or just leave the extra one on?

Sure. Had a nice Jackie Moore - "Make Me Yours" label on Kayvette stuck on my record box once!

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Had a Jackie Beavers on Dade stuck on my box once, but when i wanted to re-paint it, it was a lot harder to get off the box than it had been to peel off the record. I wonder what glue i used. :yes:

Whatever it was, be sure to keep some back for when ya' next label drops off! biggrin.gif

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Removed some successfully but others not. Best advice is to leave alone unless youre confident the spare label will come off with no tear.

What about totally wrong labels on records ? Check this one as its the only one I have as such :

In 1979 I bought a 45 by Sheffield new wave outfit Punishment of Luxury on United Artists, which had Shirley Bassey labels both sides but came in its correct picture sleeve !

Wonder if anyone else on here has all the early Punilux' material including Puppet Life ? Did see them once at The Marquee, but I walked out early on, not impressed whatsoever right from the start.

Edited by MARTIN SNOW
Social source share

A good mate of mine who is on this list, Steve Mochan had a copy of the Agents- trouble with two labels on it. It was almost hanging off. I was so tempted to rip it off (like when you get a crusty scab that needs to be picked off!) .. I left it alone though :thumbsup:

pete morgan

Social source share

Removed some successfully but others not. Best advice is to leave alone unless youre confident the spare label will come off with no tear.

What about totally wrong labels on records ? Check this one as its the only one I have as such :

In 1979 I bought a 45 by Sheffield new wave outfit Punishment of Luxury on United Artists, which had Shirley Bassey labels both sides but came in its correct picture sleeve !

Wonder if anyone else on here has all the early Punilux' material including Puppet Life ? Did see them once at The Marquee, but I walked out early on, not impressed whatsoever right from the start.

Jellyfish?

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Jellyfish?

Surely the most bizarre one word posting ever on Soul Source ! Anyone who has no idea what me and Pete are talking about here will be puzzled. The answer is yes Pete although mainly for the other side "Engine of Excess." Can I assume you have this and maybe these ?

Puppet Life/The Demon

Secrets/Brainbomb

Plus the LP

What about the oversized pic sleeve Neon Hearts debut "Regulations." Wolverhamptons finest, your territory I believe ?

Martin Snow

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert