Function At The Junction

Guest paula

Guest paula

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT TOTALLY ENJOYED MYSELF,BRILLIANT VENUE WITH PLENTY OF BAR STAFF ON SO NO QUEUING AT THE BAR !!

I DINT GET THERE TIL AROUND 9.30 SO I MISSED BISH'S 1ST SPOT SORRY BRO.

BUT MIGHTY FINE TUNES PLAYED BY ALL THE DJ'S NAMINGLY JOHN POOLE,PETE TAYLOR,PID,THIERRY,BISH AND GARY

HOPE U DO ANOTHER MOD RNB/SOUL NITE AGAIN GARY AND MALC COS I LOVED IT :thumbsup:

P.S DOODY CAROL HOPE U SORT THAT ZIP OUT LOL :thumbsup:

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT TOTALLY ENJOYED MYSELF,BRILLIANT VENUE WITH PLENTY OF BAR STAFF ON SO NO QUEUING AT THE BAR !!

I DINT GET THERE TIL AROUND 9.30 SO I MISSED BISH'S 1ST SPOT SORRY BRO.

BUT MIGHTY FINE TUNES PLAYED BY ALL THE DJ'S NAMINGLY JOHN POOLE,PETE TAYLOR,PID,THIERRY,BISH AND GARY

HOPE U DO ANOTHER MOD RNB/SOUL NITE AGAIN GARY AND MALC COS I LOVED IT :unsure:

P.S DOODY CAROL HOPE U SORT THAT ZIP OUT LOL :boxing:

Thanks Paula yea where planning the next 1 in October now Dj;s already in mind so watch this space ?

Me and Malc would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that turned up on Friday !!

and thank all the Dj's John Poole, Thierry Steady Go, Pete Taylor, Pid, and Tony Bish they all did a great job on the night :thumbsup: The floor was rocking with Soulies and Mods :wub: Im my opinion it was great to see !! I no that all the people we spoke to during and after we finished all said what a great time they had.

So on that note we are looking at a future date again !!

Gaz n Malc[center

Me and Malc would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that turned up on Friday !!

and thank all the Dj's John Poole, Thierry Steady Go, Pete Taylor, Pid, and Tony Bish they all did a great job on the night :thumbsup: The floor was rocking with Soulies and Mods :wub: Im my opinion it was great to see !! I no that all the people we spoke to during and after we finished all said what a great time they had.

So on that note we are looking at a future date again !!

Gaz n Malc[center

Hi Gaz,

me and all the Bingham lot really enjoyed our selfs friday. I thought the Dj's all did a brilliant job. And it made a change to see a couple of Dj's that i haven't seen or heard before, and didn't they do well.

Next time i'll be sporting my new suit lol

Its just a shame i took ill when we was leaving :angry: but i'm ok now though :P

:thumbsup:

had a great nite,cant fault it at all,yea put me down for the next one warly,and glad to hear your ok gula see ya all soon

cheers bish

I'm OK now Tony thanks. see you at the next one if not before or at the nighter at the sixhills Hotel :thumbsup: on the A46 leicestershire. lol there's a plug if ive ever seen one !

Central Soul club what a cracking night last friday was really enjoyed Thiellys spot this was a Mod Northern Soul Night. East Midlands Mods all suited and booted nice to see the mixture of Soulies and Mods . This club just gets better every time ive been and to Bish enjoyed your spot top sounds :thumbsup: .Me and Bish had a good chat and to me we where talking on the same level .Personally Northern Soul 70 percent of the music played id heard before but what did it for me was the other30 percent of the sounds that where played . Fantasic club Great Music See you this Friday when the Central puts on its Northern night .ps Thiellys from belgium hope you had a great night and safe journey back home. :shades:

Central Soul Club Friday 27th April

Bugmans Bar

Games Workshop

Willow Road

Lenton Lane

Nottingham NG7 2WS

8pm-1-30pm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bish

asoulfulgal here on bish's page again.could not be bothered logging him out and me in,lol.anyway to the subject in hand function up the junction,was a cracking night.I love this venue its all wood and beams just a lovely warm venue,with a very good sized and smooth to dance on wooden floor.no smoking venue ,which suits me fine as i am now in week three of quitting ( after 30 odd years i might add ) :lol: nicotine ugh...but for those who do smoke there is a lovely heated balcony with plenty of tables and chairs.this will be lovely in the summer months.bar staff are eager to please and very friendly and this is a late bar , :lol: .and the venue went on till 2am.

musically you get a mixed bag,of soul and mod tunes .all good spots by all dj's. well worth a visit if you have not yet tried it.

paula thanks for the help with me busted trousers,must be gaining wieght with not smoking lol,need it though hey.only hope it goes where i need it and not where i don't.. :lol: .gula glad to hear you are o.k ,you had us worried for a while there.and roger answer your bloody phone,been ringing ya all week.

gaz ,malc well done and keep up the good work,your onto a winner here.

see ya at the next one

carole

Source Advert