Looking For A Couple Of Lp's

Steve Plumb

Just had a whim to ask for these - working off the top of me head, so i'm not 100% sure on titles without checking me wants list at home!

Silhouettes - The old and the new - Goodway

(it can have the free single with it if you want, although just the LP will do :shades: )

Frank Dell - Yesterday's dreams - Guinness

Holland Dozier - Today Tomorrow and Forever - Jobete Triple LP

Will give all three a good home thumbsup.gif

PLMK

Ta

Steve

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not to my knowledge?

If it has, I'd like an original only please :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

LP wasn't booted but several rogue presses of 'Not Me Baby' are knocking about. Anyone remember the days when the LP was still being turned up in the US and still had the promotional 45 inside the sleeve??? A record that has been on my Wants List for many many years. Quintessential Northern Soul!!!

While I'm at it. Anyone got a Professionals 'Thats Why I Love You' on Groove City kicking about for less than a tenner? Black or Gold Vinyl - I ain't fussed!

Neil :thumbsup:

Social source share

LP wasn't booted but several rogue presses of 'Not Me Baby' are knocking about. Anyone remember the days when the LP was still being turned up in the US and still had the promotional 45 inside the sleeve??? A record that has been on my Wants List for many many years. Quintessential Northern Soul!!!

Neil :thumbsup:

Hi Neil

Yeah i gave up hope of owning an original 45 many moons ago (although we still live in hope)

The LP will do though until that happy time :thumbsup:

Come on folks, got the Frank Dell (hopefully) boxed off BUT still need Silhouettes AND Holland Dozier Holland

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Hi Neil

Yeah i gave up hope of owning an original 45 many moons ago (although we still live in hope)

The LP will do though until that happy time :rolleyes:

Come on folks, got the Frank Dell (hopefully) boxed off BUT still need Silhouettes AND Holland Dozier Holland

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

PM'd You about Frank Dell, but it sounds like you may already be sorted. shades.gif

Social source share